» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:15 pm

Falling ever so slightly to a knee as the blonde forced a release, Karen would quickly turn, arms back up. Grunting somewhat at the fact Tsunade just tried to throw her like a bag of potatoes, the big blonde would quickly step up to her foe, arms up. With Tsunade against the ropes, Karen would aim to suddenly burst into her, trying to flatten and press bodies tightly in a running body splash!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring - Page 4 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:21 am

Tsunade just hit the ropes and was about to use them to keep herself balanced when she looked towards her opponent and saw she was right in front of her and jumped towards her as she gets slammed back into the ropes and was about to fall over them unless Karen would grab her as the fans were chanting Karen name over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun May 01, 2016 3:19 pm

Her big body colliding with her foes equally great one, Karen would take a step back as she'd take a breath. Grunting, she'd allow her foe to fall to her knees, where she'd give somewhat of a mocking shove with her foot, eager to not only patronise her foe but give herself a moment to breathe.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun May 01, 2016 10:30 pm

As Tsunade drops to her knees as her opponent steps back she got humiliated when Karen would push her onto her back whit a weak push whit her feet as she tries to get bak up while panting at the moment.yt

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon May 02, 2016 10:03 am

Her foe opting to remain on her knees, Karen simply bent, hands now to her hips, giving Tsunade somewhat of a hefty view of her cleavage.

"Tch, pathetic.." She'd grunt, before her hand would shoot to Tsunades hair, roughly trying to force her standing, before her other hand would try to shoot across her face and slap the spit out of her mouth!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 03, 2016 9:41 am

Tsunade was still on her knees when she feels Karen's hands on her hair as she gets pulled back to her feet as the former doctor screams in pain. ''Aarrr you fucking bitch let go of my haauuuuuuuw'''but Tsunade could not finish her sentence as she got slapped in the face as the crowd were cheering the bitch on a Tsunade would try to punch Karen in her gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue May 03, 2016 2:08 pm

The demeaning slap would connect neatly, causing Tsunade to snap to her side somewhat. Karen would of course throw her usual sly smirk, before Tsunade used the moment to connect a hook neatly to her gut.

Stepping back, holding her wounded spot and bent over somewhat, the noise coming from Karen could be mistaken for a growl as she simply glared back at her foe.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue May 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Tsunade had timed the right moment to strike as she landed her punch to Karen's gut as the woman was gloating as she would then try to push her backwards to give herself time to get back to her feet as she whisper ''hope that did not hurt my little bunny''

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Thu May 05, 2016 8:17 am

Straightening up, Karen would roll her shoulders, taking a hefty breath from the gut strike. "Okay.." she'd mutter to herself, body once more resuming a fighting stance, as she'd begin to circle Tsunade, not only allowing her foe chance to catch her breath but hopefully eventually charge towards the buxom blonde.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu May 05, 2016 2:27 pm

Tsunade would get back to her feet and slowly circle around her opponent not wanting to stay in one place for long as she would see the bunny charge forward and tries to go down and sweep her legs from under her whit a legsweep before Karen even got close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next