Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring - Page 8 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

Post by scorn53 Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:55 pm

Karen's hands were latched on the woman's hips, leg grinding simply to try and unnerve her long enough to take control. Then Tsunade decided she needed another headbutt. Connecting solidly, Karen would again buckle, falling to a knee right in front of Tsunade, head right in front of those massive breasts, as she muttered under her breath, panting and wheezing.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring - Page 8 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju Vs Karen Starring

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:18 pm

Tsunade would rub her forehead after the headbutt had connect as her opponent had falling down on a knee as she feels Karen's breath on her breasts. ''Are you trying to get a look at a real woman's breasts up close Karentaunts Tsunade as she would wrap her arms around her opponents face and try and force Karen's face further into her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:35 pm

On her knees, Karen didn't exactly have much room to breathe, literally, as Tsunade gave her a face full of her breasts. Hands shooting to the woman's hips, she'd push as she would but gain little breath as her face was completely covered; rapidly losing oxygen against the former doctors enormous rack!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:09 am

Tsunade would keep her opponent's face trapped in her breasts as she feels her opponent try and push her away as the crowd was chanting her name. ''Whats the matter Karen i thought you would like being trapped between my breasts but it seems i was wrong'' taunts Tsunade as she would release her hold and force karen on her back and after that place her foot on her opponents breasts while waved to the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:26 am

Forced down after a long smother, Karen would wince, as her breasts were squashed under foot. Hand coming to try and pry it off, her now weak frame would struggle, clearly at the mercy of the blonde amazon!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:05 pm

After a while Tsunade would step off her opponent's breasts as the fans were chanting her name as the former doctor just smile at Karen. ''Time to finish you off Karen''taunts Tsunade as she would bend forward to grasp her opponent hair and force her up as the former doctor would only allow Karen to stand for a few seconds before trying to wrap her arms around the bunny's waist and put her in a bearhug

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Karen would of course not be allowed breathing space, as the doctor decided she should rise for perhaps the final time, throwing a taunt her way as well. Hooking her arms around her, Karen would moan as the busty blonde pressed chest and waist with her, arms over Tsunade's sides as she once more fell victim to a move she had become somewhat repeated victim to in AFW, as it appeared her foes simply couldn't look past the opportunity of trying to squeeze the busty woman out of her corset!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:41 pm

Tsunade would just smirk as she had wrapped her arms around Karen's waist as she lifted the girl off the grond as she locked the bearhug in and feels her breasts grind into her opponents. ''Whats the matter Karen are you struggling to breath well maybe you feel beter when i squeeze those tits out of your corset''taunts the busty doctor as she keeps up the pressure

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:26 pm

Karen could only scream, the fight long drained out of her as her limbs spasmed and squirmed. Looking down, she'd see her own enormous set mushroomed against Tsunade's firm massive pair, causing her to redden. She merely shook her head, body in huge pain, legs somewhat wrapping over Tsunade's thighs simply to try and alleviate the pressure.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:45 pm

Tsunade would try to ignore the screaming as she keeps the pressure up as she just smile down towards Karen as she thought that at any second right now and her opponent would tap out and the ref would call for the bell. So when she slowly feels her opponents legs wrapping over her own thights Tsunade would try to keep the pressure up as she whisper ''Just give up and i will let you go as we both know that i will be walking out of this ring as the winner''

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next