Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 5 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 7:17 am

"Nnghh... I-I'm trying...!" Tsubame barked, although she obviously couldn't get herself out from the ropes as it was.

Lady Lakota then closed in and seized her breast, drawing a moan from the trapped girl as her orb was squeezed through her clothes. She arched herself a bit, then began to squirm again, only to pause and gasp as her opponent's fist was lined up against her belly.

"G-gh... I-I'm going to get you for this... Y-you better h-hurry up..." she hissed, despite fearing for the possible nailing on her midsection.

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 5 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Thu May 05, 2016 5:50 am

Tsubame was obviously a little salty about being captured in this way, but it was also clear that she did not believe that she could actually wiggle her way free in the state that she was in right now. That meant that Janet had this first fall locked up. All she had to do was figure out how she would win the fall, but Tsubame did not give her any opinions about whether the painful or the pleasurable route would be preferable to her.

"Hmmph!" Janet would say, turning up her nose at Tsubame with a confident grin on her face. "I just wanted to see if you preferred one way over the other. Give you a say in how I would take you out!" she would say. Since Tsubame refused to give her an opinion, Janet decided that she could try a little from column A and a little from column B. She pulled her fist back a few inches, then delivered a hard—but not too hard—punch to Tsubame's tummy, right on her belly button! Then, a second later, she would give the girl's breast a squeeze, finding the Japanese brunette's nipple with her thumb and beginning to rub back and forth across it!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 5:57 am

Tsubame didn't really want to give Lady Lakota any ideas that could be used against herself, but that only led to the girl trying to figure it out what would work best against her on her own! The first was a punch to the belly, which made Tsubame groaned and buckled up a bit in the corner, her trapped figure slightly leaning forward afterwards. She looked a bit winded, but shot her opponent a half glare while she winced from the pain.

Her expression suddenly turned almost 180 degrees, however, when Lady Lakota's hands then reached for her breasts and squeezed it. She moaned and arched herself a bit, almost as if she's pushing her tits more into the girl's hands. As her nipples were then rubbed by the thumbs of Lady Lakota, Tsubame started moaning more and more much to the delight of the crowds!

"Aaahn...! Ooohh... y-youu s-stoop t-thaatt...!" she whined, despite not showing as much as animosity towards this method like before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 07, 2016 9:57 am

Janet had to admit, it was tough to decide between the use of force with her belly punches and the use of pleasure in her tit rubbing. They both seemed to have their upsides, and both of them had strong effects on her captured opponent. But in the end, it was clear which one would make it the most difficult for Tsubame to fight back, and which would make her the most eager to surrender. The crowd seemed to really be advocating for that option, as well, and Janet wouldn't disappoint them.

"Well, then," she would say, before giving Tsubame's breasts another sudden, teasing squeeze, "let's focus on your breasts for a while, sweetie!"

She would step closer, her whole body pressing up close to Tsubame, her face looming over the trapped girl's as her hands worked Tsubame's breasts over. She would give the orbs several squeezes, then brush her fingertips over them gently, occasionally tweaking and playing with Tsubame's covered nipples. Janet smiled the whole while, leaning close and waiting to see what Tsubame would do in response to all the stimulation!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2016 10:08 am

Backed by the crowds, Lady Lakota clearly had no reason to stop despite Tsubame's protest. Soon enough both of them were in an intimate range, and as the girl's hands began to work their wonder on her orbs, Tsubame found herself unable to stop moaning!

"Ooohh...! S-st... aahhmm...! N-no...! No...! S-stop touching meeee...!!!" she whined with her face blushing red with embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 08, 2016 10:26 am

Janet listened to Tsubame pleading, making sure that her opponent was not in any sort of dire trouble. She knew that Tsubame had to secretly be enjoying this treatment, and hopefully wouldn't mind too much if the Native American kept going and stole away this first fall! The girl's struggles seemed to be almost completely over with now, as all she could do was whine and try to convince Janet to let her go.

"What's in it for me, huh? The only thing that I can think of which would make me want to let you go would be...oh, maybe a submission." Janet would smile slowly, giving Tsubame a wink and giving the girl's breasts another squeeze, continuing to work them through the fabric of the girl's top. "All I know is that you don't want to let me go on long enough for all this pleasure to turn into pain!" Janet would lean in and plant her lips on Tsubame's neck, giving the smooth skin a long, wet kiss. "Right?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2016 10:48 am

Tsubame could only moan and writhe in the corner as Lady Lakota continued to squeeze her breasts, getting hotter and more bothered as the teasing continued. The kiss on her ear made her twitched and shivered, her head tried to pull away from Lady Lakota's lips cutely in response, although she could only move around so much in her spot.

"Nnnghh... a-as if..." Tsubame paused as she protested, realizing that if her opponent went rougher on her now, then there would be little chance for her to try making a comeback.

As it was it might not be too bad to earn the penalty considering she couldn't be roughed up during the punishment time. It's embarrassing to submit just from being groped, though.

"Ngggg.... f-fiineee...! I-I s-submit...!" she reluctantly announced. "N-now let go of me already!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2016 7:49 am

Tsubame was an incredibly sexy woman, and playing with her like this was actually starting to turn Janet on, as well. She was pretty sure now that her opponent didn't mind the use of sexual tactics in this fight—even if she was trying to resist them, her reaction was that of a wrestler who had seen plenty of hentai matches in her time—and now the Lakota was thinking of how else she could exploit Tsubame's clear fondness for the more sensual side of AFW wrestling!

When Tsubame submitted, Janet would grin and straighten herself up again, giving Tsubame a brief respite and raising a hand to acknowledge the cheers of the crowd. Obviously, Tsubame had wanted to give up before she was too drained by the sensual rope hold. That meant that the rest of the match would still be a battle. But, right now, the next thirty seconds were all Janet's.

"Sorry, sweetie, but to punish you I'm going to have to touch you again!" Janet would say, as she would reach forward to grab onto Tsubame's top. In one smooth motion, she would yank her arm back and try to rip the bikini off, leaving her Japanese opponent topless, with those beautiful full breasts of hers exposed!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2016 7:59 am

Tsubame froze a bit as she heard Lady Lakota's announcement, but could do nothing as the girl proceeded to rip off her top. Her breasts, no longer contained by her clothing, poured forward freely. She didn't have the largest pair of tits in the league, of course, but it still made the crowds went wild regardless.

"Aaaahh...!!" Tsubame cried, blushing. "H-how dare you...?!" she protested, only to remember that her opponent had the next half minute to do whatever she pleased.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 09, 2016 8:40 am

Janet giggled as her opponent, embarrassed by the sudden removal of her top, stammered her way through a half-hearted protest. Despite her hentai experience, it seemed that Tsubame was a modest sort! She really was an adorable girl, and right now, Lady Lakota was her owner, free to do whatever she wanted with her...at least for the next thirty seconds.

"Oh, sweetie, don't think that I'm going to do anything nasty or mean to you!" Janet would say, affecting something of a more posh accent as she would step forward again, bringing herself close to Tsubame before she would let her head dip down and dive towards those sumptuous breasts. "I'm just going to enjoy myself, and let you enjoy your punishment, as well, like the naughty girl I bet you are..."

With that, Janet would open her mouth and try to latch onto one of Tsubame's nipples with her lips, sucking on it eagerly, while her hands would both find the undersides of her opponent's boobs to squeeze them, cup them, and push them slightly up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next