Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by Bare Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:38 am

"Take that! And that too!" Tsubame almost laughed as she spanked Lady Lakota on the ropes, feeling pretty confident now that she could beat the former champion. "Let's see that ass of yours turning r-"

Just as she was about to spank her opponent for the third time, the girl suddenly fought back, driving her boot onto the belly of the Tsubame, cutting her taunt and sending her to the mat on her back instantly. She groaned and rolled on the mat weakly, holding her sore stomach, both hurt and surprised from the sudden attack. Where did that come from?

"Gguhh... w-what the..."

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 3 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:43 am

Janet's kick managed to find its mark, sending her opponent flying backwards and tumbling down onto the mat. The Lakota girl didn't usually like to use striking moves like that, at least not so soon in the match, but she was sure that Tsubame could handle it. Janet pulled herself out of the ropes and reached a hand down to rub at her butt, her cheeks sore and slightly red underneath her skirt. Despite the light toasting her ass had received, Janet didn't feel that she was all that worse for wear than when they had begun.

"Sorry about that, but I'm not going to let you spank me like that and get away with it!" Janet would say, as she would try to slide her arms underneath Tsubame's, trying to get her limbs locked around her opponent's armpits and then pick the Japanese girl up in what would already be a full nelson, before she was even on her feet! "Now, I think it's time for me to have some fun with you, hmm? Let's get over to the ropes and get started!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:51 am

Tsubame was a bit too winded to offer a proper resistance as Lady Lakota slipped away from the ropes and picked her up. Only the girl didn't just pick her up normally, she did so while locking her in a full nelson hold!

"Aaahh! L-let me go, y-you! Let me go!" she whined while squirming around to the best of her abilities, kicking her legs out as well.

Unfortunately her actions were pretty much limited to just struggling within her opponent's grasps at the moment. The hold wasn't particularly an easy one to escape, even more if you're panicking like Tsubame. As it was she's just delaying what Lady Lakota was planning at best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:06 pm

"Sorry, sweetie!" Janet would tease, smiling as Tsubame struggled against her, wriggling and flopping about like the world's cutest, sexiest fish out of water. She was causing Janet some trouble, though, as her kicking and her squirming forced Janet to focus on holding her rather than on trying to move her anywhere. Janet would pull Tsubame to one side or the other, sort of shaking her to try to subdue her, but it didn't seem to be working. Tsubame was panicking, but a panicking girl could sometimes be the most dangerous opponent! "I'm not going to let you go. Better...mmf...get comfy!"

Janet decided to let go of her full nelson in order to try to get Tsubame moving a little bit more. She slipped her arms out from around her Japanese opponent's limbs, but would promptly grab onto Tsubame's wrist and, throwing her weight all to the side, she would try to spin Tsubame around and launch her over towards the ropes!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:21 pm

"N-no way...! Let me go!" Tsubame continued to whine in Lady Lakota's hold, her squirming had been slightly distracted by the feeling of the girl's chest rubbed against her back, but she remained persistent.

That was when her opponent decided to switch her tactic. Rather than trying to drag her towards the ropes, she decided to just whip her towards the edge of the ring instead! She yelped out of surprise, but her momentum was too much for her to stop. Tsubame would at least attempt to turn around so her back would hit the ropes, aiming to bounce herself and lunge towards Lady Lakota with a clothesline for a counter, assuming she wasn't caught first before she could pull the move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:09 am

Janet flung Tsubame towards the ropes, sending the Japanese wrestler stumbling towards the perimeter of the ring with considerable velocity. Tsubame would not get tangled up in the ropes, however, as she did manage to turn her body around and hit them back first. She rebounded off of them, charging back towards the Lakota wrestler, sticking an arm out as she would make the attempt to bring Lady Lakota down on her back on the canvas with a clothesline!

With just enough time to react to her opponent's counter, Janet would duck down underneath that outstretched arm, letting the limb pass by over her head and hopefully surprising Tsubame in turn. Once she had dodged that attack, Janet's thoughts went to how she would go on the offensive again herself. She wanted to get Tsubame over to the ropes, and so she decided that the easiest way to do that would be to use the girl's own momentum against her! Janet would pivot and then run up behind Tsubame, grabbing her around her waist and then shoving forward, putting her weight on Tsubame and pressing her chest against the girl's back again as she would try to force her opponent to stumble forward, across the ring...to the ropes on the other side!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:22 am

It wasn't a well prepared attack at all, so there shouldn't be too much surprise that Tsubame failed to hit her target as Lady Lakota ducked under her strike. She was surprised, although it turned out that she had little time even for that. Her opponent would take advantage of her momentum by crashing onto her from behind, driving her towards the ropes across the ones she was thrown into previously.

"Ahh!" she yelped as there was no way for her to turn around like before with Lady Lakota stuck on her back.

Just like that she stumbled into the ropes, her arms hung on the top string as she hunched over a bit. It wasn't really something that would daze her, but at the moment she couldn't really move around too much with Lady Lakota still on her back!

"G-guh... g-get off me...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Janet's football-style tackle ended up working out, as the American girl used brute strength to force her opponent back in the other direction, now, Tsubame stumbling forward into the ropes and Janet stumbling behind her, unable to do anything but hold on, stay on her feet, and continue to throw her weight forward to keep Tsubame going in the direction that Janet needed her to go.

Tsubame collided with the ropes, jarring both herself and the Lakota on her back. Janet managed to hang onto her opponent, keeping her arms wrapped tight around the midsection of her cute fellow brunette, though she would straighten herself up and ultimately take one arm away while she kept pushing on Tsubame with the other. "I'm staying right here! And, actually..."

Janet would swing a palm forward to try to land a hard spank to Tsubame's bottom. "I'm in the business of getting some payback!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:59 pm

"Yeow!" Tsubame jumped slightly as she felt the smacking on her butt, her face blushed immediately. "S-stop that, y-you! G-get off meeeee!" she whined.

She couldn't really kick Lady Lakota like the girl did due to their distance, and it seemed that squirming her way to freedom was the only thing possible for her at the moment. It took her a while to realize that she had an arm free, and she'd try to twist herself towards her opponent, hoping to elbow her somewhere that would keep her away from her a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:49 am

"Mm, but you have such a nice butt! I should strip you so that I can actually watch it jiggle..." Janet would say, as Tsubame wiggled and whined as she was spanked. Janet wanted to make sure that she at least gave Tsubame's hindquarters a tanning equal to that which she had received during her brief entanglement in the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. After Tsubame's protests, the Lakota would give her another slap on her rump to give her an idea of who was in charge!

Tsubame didn't fight back in the same vicious way that Janet had, but she still did what she could to save herself from a spanking. She swung herself around, her elbow coming back and landing a blow to Janet's breast. The bony joint briefly flattened the Lakota girl's right tit, and the former champion would stagger back a step, clenching her teeth as that elbow hurt her enough to distract her from the spanking that she was doling out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next