Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:39 am

"Nnnh... a-and that would be m-me...!" Tsubame declared, although she was a little distracted by the feeling of their grinding breasts.

It almost looked as if they're reaching a stalemate in the terms of pushing. Almost. Lady Lakota was benefited by the fact that Tsubame was easily distracted by sensual things, like, breasts to breasts grinding for example. Gradually she was being pushed back, to her frustration, but Tsubame wasn't about to let her opponent have her way!

She'd attempt to twist around all of a sudden, while using one leg to hook Lady Lakota's own with the aim of bringing the girl down to the mat with her on top. This wouldn't get them closer to the ropes, but at least she could try weakening her opponent first with some ground moves.

"Hyaahh!"

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:23 am

"Only in your dreams, sweetie!" Janet would reply. She was still feeling pretty lighthearted about this fight right now, laughing in between grunts of exertion as she and Tsubame dueled with their chests. Tsubame had more than enough...volume there to match the Lakota warrior, but even with an innovative tactic or two, she was not quite able to match up successfully with the former Entropy champion. Janet slowly but steadily pushed her opponent back, her chest causing Tsubame's to bounce with each push.

Tsubame, obviously unwilling to let Janet push her all the way back into the ropes on the other side of the ring with breast-bumping, would make a sudden move that would change the game. She twisted quickly, slipping from Janet's grasp and moving to the side. At the same time, she hooked a leg around Janet's leg! The Lakota tried to protest, but before she could, she was taken down, with her cute Japanese foe smacking down on top of her!

"Oooof!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 am

"H-hah...!" Tsubame felt a little smug now after she took her opponent down. "Take that!"

She was on top but someone in the caliber of Lady Lakota wouldn't stay downed for too long. Tsubame knew that and therefore would attempt to straddle her opponent to keep her downed for a bit longer. She'd also try to tug the arms of Lady Lakota under her legs to trap her in a schoolgirl pin like position. Pinfall wouldn't do her any good, but at least she could feel a little good about being on top of Lady Lakota for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:20 am

Tsubame had a right to be smug, Janet supposed, seeing as how she had managed to bring the former Entropy champion down with what should have been a very easily avoidable ploy. Janet huffed and felt her cheeks get slightly red as Tsubame would make her next move, taking advantage of Janet's fall and coming down on top of her, repositioning herself to straddle the Native American wrestler's torso, sitting low on her chest and bringing her knees down on top of Janet's arms to pin her down! This match was not about pinfalls, of course, but Janet still did not want to be in this sort of vulnerable, inferior position. She began struggling, kicking her legs and trying to break free, but without her upper body, it was a tall order.

"Ghh...get off of me, tubby!" Janet would say, unable to keep herself from smiling as she teased the girl, even though she was legitimately quite frustrated by her current predicament. She was sure Tsubame had something in store for her, and it looked as if she would not be able to escape before whatever it was came to pass, so Janet would just prepare herself mentally for whatever it could be and watch for her next opening to escape and reverse this position onto her Japanese foe...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:38 am

Tsubame's smug expression was replaced with a rather offended one as she heard what Lady Lakota said. Seeing that smile didn't make thing any better either.

"T-tubby...?! W-why you...!" she yelled, her legs immediately clamped around the head of her trapped opponent in response.

She would then try to roll herself to the side while keeping the head of Lady Lakota between her legs, wanting to shift the pin position into a headscissor instead. Perhaps this would shut the girl up!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:31 am

Tsubame was almost too easy to fluster. Janet had figured a little light name-calling wound do wonders, and her Japanese opponent did not disappoint here. Despite being on top, with Janet trapped beneath her in a schoolgirl-like position, Tsubame blushed and stammered through her next lackluster threat. Janet was still smiling as those legs clamped around her head more tightly and she was subsequently rolled over onto her side, the schoolgirl pin transforming into a headscissors hold!

Janet realized that she could actually be in trouble, considering the fact that Tsubame was not that much weaker than she herself was. The Lakota was already feeling the pressure, and Tsubame was only going to start squeezing harder with each passing second. Janet's ears were ringing, the sides of her head were burning, and all she could do right now was reach up with both hands, trying to slither her hands inside of the scissor hold so that she could try the much easier task of pushing outwards to break free!

"Rrrgh...let me go!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:38 am

"Not feeling so cocky now, huh...?" Tsubame taunted as Lady Lakota was struggling in her scissor hold.

She now felt less upset and more smug as her opponent was squirming between her legs. As she thought, the former champion wasn't as hard to defeat if she really put herself into it! Having her passing out so soon wouldn't be too fun, however, so Tsubame would clamp her legs harder for a few seconds before she released her hold and give Lady Lakota a shoving kick to send her rolling towards the ropes.

Tsubame would then get up and go after her opponent, intending to grab her by the hair and drag her towards the nearest edge of the ring. Once they got there, it'd be time to have some real fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:53 pm

Janet's efforts to free herself from the scissor hold were not met with success, as Tsubame proved to be a good deal more resilient than she may have initially appeared! Tsubame kept her legs around Janet's head and started squeezing her harder for several seconds, making the former champion's ears burn as those smooth thighs tried to crush her. Her head was starting to feel light, but thankfully Tsubame decided to let Janet go, saving the American girl the trouble of having to figure out her own way out of the hold as she was rolled towards the nearby ropes.

"Guh..."

Of course, now she had a different problem: Tsubame was dragging her right over to the ropes, and she was still too disoriented following the brutal scissor hold to put up much of a fight. Instead, Janet decided to take a risk and live on the edge. She could relax and recover for a moment, sucking in air to restore her breathing, letting the ringing in her head die down. Once they were at the ropes, she would make her move against Tsubame.

Hopefully, waiting that long would not see her window of opportunity to spring some counterattack on her opponent pass by...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:39 am

Lady Lakota didn't seem to show any sign of fighting back after being held in the scissor for a bit. Tsubame was pretty pleased with that, already thinking about the stuffs she would do to the girl once they arrived at the ropes. Oh yes, the former champion's ordeal was just starting, or so she thought. This could be the match that would turn her fortune in this league!

She would pull her opponent up after reaching the ropes, before attempting to slip Lady Lakota's figure under the top ropes with her front facing the crowds and her arms hooked on the top ropes. With the girl's figure half bent over, Tsubame was planning to start Lady Lakota's humiliation with some spankings!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:23 am

Tsubame dragged Janet over to the ropes, and the former Entropy champion would allow herself to be dragged along as she recovered her wits about her and waited for an opening to strike. It would have to be soon, or else it was not going to happen. She couldn't allow Tsubame to put her into a rope-based hold before she hade her move. But she needed the strength to fight back. As they reached the ropes and the Japanese girl lifted her up onto her feet, Janet recognized the fact that it was now or never. With her head being pushed on, she would act.

As she was pushed through the ropes and given one or two exploratory spanks on her ample bottom, Janet would swing one leg forward, then suddenly launch it backwards, twisting slightly as she would try to nail her opponent in the belly with her boot, hoping to forestall any further spankings, knock the cute Tsubame back, and hopefully get off the ropes and get a chance to turn the tables on her crafty opponent and gain the definite advantage during this important first round of their fight!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next