Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:30 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 5:49 am

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sparring in Starlight part 2 with gloves.

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 2 with gloves. - Page 12 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 2 with gloves.

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:04 pm

Kyoko felt her control on the match increase with her punch. Tabitha was either too scared or too tired to dodge and took her punch, knocking her against the corner. To her credit Tabitha acted almost instantly and ran in to clinch before Kyoko cod get anything off, and although the closeness of their bodies bothered her, she had a devious idea.

"Wow you really love being up against me huh? But we can do better then a hug." Kyoko pulled Tabitha's head up so they were looking at each other before Kyoko did the most bizarre thing of her life and kissed Tabitha. She intended to use Tabitha's methods against her to humiliate her the same way she was, for while she was doing this and hopefully distracting Tabitha she would position them away from the corner and closer to the middle of the ring. From there Kyoko would break the kiss and push her away before going for an uppercut set to drop her to the ground.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Sparring in Starlight part 2 with gloves. - Page 12 Empty Re: Sparring in Starlight part 2 with gloves.

Post by freeko Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:29 pm

Tabitha was able to clinch Kyoko. This however would play right into Kyoko's hands, or gloves for that matter. Kyoko would taunt Tabitha and then move her body closer and embraced her with a kiss.

Kyoko would then start moving the pair as they embraced together. Once Kyoko had Tabitha in the middle of the ring, Kyoko would launch a massive uppercut that immediately dropped Tabitha down to the canvas. Tabatha's knees immediately gave out and she had slept down onto the mat.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:19 am

Her plan worked. Tabitha wasn't able to maintain the clinch and Kyoko made sure she paid for it with a hard uppercut. The shaken and stumbling girl she was last time was just about gone as she confidently moved over to her corner.

"How does that feel, after all the cheap tricks you pulled your still going to lose?" Kyoko said before smugly taking her time, enjoying the sight of Tabitha writhing on the floor. "1..2.."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:01 am

Tabitha was on her hands and knees trying to crawl to the ropes has she heard Kyoko speak. She had begun the count and Tabitha was determined to get herself back up onto her feet. Kyoko had reached a count of 5 has Tabitha finally made her way to the ropes. It would take every last ounce of tabatha strength to pull herself up.

Kyoko had to be impressed by Tabitha's unwillingness to give up. But it would only result in Kyoko torturing her further both physically and verbally. Anything referee would have stopped this match as Kyoka was already the clear winner. Tabitha however was not done yet. She was completely defenseless at this point but had managed to get herself back up on her feet as Kyoko would reach the count of 9. All that was left to happen at this point was for Kyoko to finish Tabitha off.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:13 am

Kyoko walked over to Tabitha slowly and deliberately, giving the rookie all the time she needed to comprehend how this was going to. Kyoko would push her against the ropes and move her arms to keep her there.

"Remember how I finished you last time?" Kyoko would say before driving her fist into Tabitha's battered belly. Doing so as many times as Tabitha could stand until she would allow Tabitha to drop.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:42 am

Tabitha could barely move much less process what was going on she was already completely defeated. As Kyoko moved in to finish her off Tabitha simply nodded her head and acknowledge her defeat. Tabitha already knew exactly what was going to happen to her, but something inside of her made her get back up when Kyoko had knocked her down previously.

Tabitha was already against the ropes Kyoko merely needing to position her body. Kyoko would begin to deliver blow after blow into Tabitha's belly. Kyoko's assistant was no longer keeping track of the time so there was no bail to save Tabitha this time. After what was about 5 whole minutes of punishment, Tabitha would finally lay lifeless on the mat.

At this point Kyoko could have counted to a thousand and Tabitha's lifeless body would not even stir. Tabitha was so thoroughly and completely defeated that Kyoko had only the mere formality of completing the 10 count before declaring herself the clear and obvious Victor of this contest.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:03 am

Tabitha accepted her loss well enough, probably because she figured any resistance would just make it worse on her. She had lost track of time but apparently her assistant decided it wasn't necessary as Tabitha was a punching bag against the ropes.

Once she finally collapsed Kyoko questioned if there was a need to count, but did so anyway to finalize her victory, a very slow and confident count. "8....9...10. And if it came as any surprise the winner is me. But that's hardly enough." Kyoko would say as she rached down and tried to bring Tabitha back up to her knees and pushed her against the ropes, her arms draped across the second rope. Kyoko got down on her knees and looked Tabitha in the eye. "I could have told you how this was gonna end. Not only am I the better wrestler, I proved that I have the stronger abs, I beat you at your own game and took any tricks you had and kept going. So now I want you to say it once and for all. Tell me that I'm better then you in every way."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:13 am

Tabitha would start to stir as she took a lengthy nap on the mat. She could hear Kyoko counting her out, but she was so exhausted and battered that her body had completely given out on her. It would take Kyoko propping Tabitha up in the ropes along with a bit of prodding before she could regain her senses enough to answer Kyoko.

"Huff.. Huff.. Not all.. pant.. my tricks..Huff." Tabitha would wheeze out as she started to realize just how much pain she was in from the beating she had just endured at the hands of Kyoko. Tabitha was probably better off still passed out on the mat in all fairness, but there was one trick left up her sleeve that she could think of.

"Hentai.. match"was about all Tabitha could get out before she started to fade off from the sheer level of exhaustion and pain she was in. Would Kyoko go so far as to take Tabitha on in a hentai match and complete her domination over Tabitha?
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:37 am

Kyoko kept herself composed but she was shocked at Tabitha's stubbornness, did she really think that there was anything she stood a chance at that Kyoko couldn't beat her. Through the pain Tabitha made her challenge, and Kyoko looked shocked for a brief moment. Despite her victory Kyoko wasn't eager to go against Tabitha in something that would force them to be that close. But her pride kicked in and talked for her. "Are you insane? I've already beaten you twice and you just keep trying for more. If I didn't know any better I'd say you enjoy getting dominated. I'm gonna give you a minute to clear your head, let you think about what your asking and decide if that's really want you want." Kyoko said and just to give her a reminder of who she was dealing with, she threw in one last punch into Tabitha's tummy.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:53 am

Tabitha would take a few moments, as if she in faux contemplation would re-consider her statement. No, not at all. If and only if Kyoko could leave Tabitha moaning from an orgasm being forced from her in the middle of likely that very same ring, then she would be forced to admit that Kyoko was the superior woman of the two.

Then it was decided, "Beat me at a hentai match, and I will worship at your feet. Or knowing you now, your belly." Tabitha would get out in what was most likely an act of defiance and Tabitha's last leg to stand on.
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next