Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov (Complete)

2 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by Darius Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:24 pm

Sarah barely heard the mumbled speech of Shanari, but when she did, she smirked down mockingly at her. "What makes you think I'm done?" she replied maliciously. She walked over to Shanari's legs again, and lifted up her battered one. With another smile, she would turn her over into a single-leg boston crab, pouring on the pressure to her injured knee.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 pm

Shanari blinked up at her but when her leg was lifted up she immidiatly shook her head.

" W-Wait.. Sarah! "

It was already too late and her leg was now on full pressure, almost ready to snap because of the injured knee, not being able to silence herself and screaming out in pure agony, shaking her head wildly from side to side.

" Please stop! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:57 pm

"I could ask you to give up," Sarah said idly, Shanari's pleas falling on deaf ears. "But where would be the fun in that? A big bad heel like yourself should be able to take much more than this." Sarah would hold the painful hold for awhile longer, listening to Shanari's screams before she let her go.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:20 pm

Shanari continued to scream out, her knee was really badly damage now and needed medical treatment as soon as possible, simply laying there onto her stomach while staring almost lifeless at the ropes on the other side, her body not moving anymore as Sarah got off her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:30 pm

Sarah chuckled to herself. Shanari certainly wasn't a problem for her anymore. "How bad can your organization be if they have you as a member," Sarah sneered. Shanari's legs (or at least leg) seemed incapacitated at this point, so Sarah decided to work on her arms next. Sarah would place herself on the small of Shanari's back, and then grab both her arms so she could twist them both behind her back in a double-hammerlock.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:41 pm

" I begged you to stop but you fail at it.. They will hunt you down.. I am not the wrestler type.. "

Groaned out as Sarah straddled her back, closing her eyes tightly as her arms immidiatly ached with pain, whimpering and she mumbled out.

" Please stop.. I need to be able to fight again soon.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

"Trust me, honey," Sarah chuckled, giving her arms another painful wrench. "When I'm done with you, you won't be able to move. And as for your little playmates hunting me down." Sarah grinned darkly. "It sounds like fun." Satisfied that her arms wouldn't give her anymore trouble, Sarah would release Shanari and get off of her. Then she would grab her un-injured leg and drag her over to the corner post.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:54 pm

Shanari couldn't do anything but get dragged towards the turnbuckle by Sarah, glaring up weakly at her, a part of her becoming scared now as she muttered out.

" ..don't call me honey.. And I will seek revenge once I recovered.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:03 pm

At Shanari's threat, Sarah just smirked. "I don't think you will." Grabbing Shanari by the hair she would haul the Russian to her feet, and then lift her clean off the mat as if setting up for a bodyslam. But that wasn't Sarah's intention. She would place the girl upside-down in the turnbuckle, her legs over the top ropes keeping her suspended off the mat. Now she was open to all kinds of attacks.

Sarah would inspect her handiwork and grin. "Still feel like taking revenge?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Shanari stared down at Sarah, being trapped upsidedown, her body in complete pain and bleeding, though she didnt want to scream it out, trying to act like she could atleast bark at her.

" You'll be waiting for me either way, won't you? ..You're interesting for someone who has hurt me beyond imaginable. "

She couldn't help but clench her teeth together when the stinging pain increased due to her position.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov (Complete) - Page 7 Empty Re: Round Two: Sarah Gatt vs Shanari Drackanov (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next