Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Today at 9:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:10 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:00 am

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Long Kiss Goodnight

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Long Kiss Goodnight - Page 4 Empty Re: The Long Kiss Goodnight

Post by LtLukas Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Jessica had been elated just moments prior. Not only was she a victrix, but she was a conquistadora. The world and Ven had been at her feet, and her urine had stained the Silent Retribution's face, in her opinion, permanently. Still, there was some defiance in her voice. Still, the woman was not completely broken. Her fists were balled into red balls of rage despite the fact that Ven had admitted what had to admit. It was all those little extra comments that had gotten to her.

"You got a lot of fucking nerve. You know that?" Jessica slid her foot upwards, towards Ven's face. It was a slow process, and Jessica wanted Ven to know what was coming. "You get collared, you get fucked, you get literally pissed on. And still you defy me. You must be really goddamn stupid to try shit like that, especially with a girl like me." Jessica found Ven's throat with her foot and pressed down. Lightly, at first.

"I am superior to you. I am stronger, smarter, more complete. You are an upstart with more misplaced notions of bravery than sense, and what happened in the ring was no accident. You caught me off guard in the gym, and I fucking assure you that it will not happen again. There will be no retribution, no justice. I will do whatever I want and there is nothing, you here me, nothing, you can do about it." Jessica was pressing harder and harder on Ven's throat the whole time.

She let up. "I will be seeing you. Or rather, that sweet ass high in the air as I am fucking you." She held her foot over Ven's face. "Now lick my heel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:08 am

With each vile and hurtful word which was so harshly spat at her Ven both mentally and physically retreated back, slowly pushing herself further into the bathtub as if she was trying to back away, but unfortunately not being able to retreat very far at all due to their being absouloutely nowhere for her to run away to, nowhere for her to avoid the punishing anger and hatred of The Violent Violet.

As Jessica began pushing down on Ven's throat harder and harder with each furious word it gradually became more difficult to properly breath. At the height of her captors anger The Silent Retribution was receiving no air at all, forcing her to try to take in useless breaths as she began violently squirming, fear in her expression as she wasn't at all sure of how long Jessica would keep this up for.

Luckily before any serious implications came into play Jessica removed her foot from Ven's neck, allowing the taller woman to take in a large gasp of air, coughing a few times as her body tried to cope with the sudden changes which were being suddenly thrown at it so frequently.

Without question, the moment she had finished coughing Ven leant up and stuck out her moist tongue, giving Jessica's heel the lengthy lick which she desired, immediately falling limp back into the bathtub after she had fulfilled what she was commanded to do.

"I-I'm sure you're actually kind of nice deep down.. T-That's what makes this all so.. U-Upsetting.." Ven murmured sadly up at her captor with an equally fitting expression, not properly comprehending what she was saying due to the very intense chain of events which had just so swiftly unfolded.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 pm

One of the nice things about pressing on Ven's neck was feeling the harsh collar that Jessica had placed there earlier in the evening. It was a physical reminder of the state of bondage forced upon the Silent Retribution and where exactly the two of them stood. The degrading tool felt good on her foot, almost as good as Ven's tongue did. The taller woman's degradation was palpable- she retreated physically, trying to find somewhere to go in the strict confines of Jessica's bathtub, and perhaps emotionally as well as the look on her face suggested. Both of those facts made Jessica beam with pride.

Ven's words made her laugh. Not a small snicker, but a full on throw-your-head-back-and-boom sort of laughter. After all she had seen, all that had happened to her, Ven still believed that Jessica was a good person. Anyone who had been around Jessica for more than thirty seconds recognized what a bitch she was, and this poor naive fool had not yet seen it. The Violent Violet sought to prove exactly how true Ven's words would ring.

"Of course I am nice." Jessica turned the knob and hot water came shooting out of the showerhead. The water blessed her skin with a borderline boiling temperature, just how Jessica liked it. "I am going to let you worship me. Which is to say that a good wrestler and a superior woman will let a lowly bitch like you even get near her. Hell, I will even let you clean yourself." She turned around and showed Ven her round, powerful butt.

"But first, you got to kiss it. Degrade yourself, really worship me. This has got to be nasty unless you want a lot more pain..." Even with the sound of rushing water, Jessica was sure that her words would hang over Ven's head like the Sword of Damocles...

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Tue Apr 05, 2016 3:10 am

With Jessica erupting into laughter Ven felt a mixture of emotions. It was certainly quite clear that The Violent Violet found her earlier statement to be quite amusing. On one hand this was pretty good as it was undoubtedly far better for Ven's captor to be entertained than annoyed. However the more thought which The Silent Retribution put into it the more unsettling it became. The notion of being perceived as good made Jessica laugh? She saw the idea as nothing more than a cheap joke? Even this as a concept spelled out complete disaster. Perhaps there really was no good present in this dangerous tyrant of a woman after all..

"Hu!" Ven yelped briefly as hot water suddenly came shooting out of the showerhead, actually jumping as if she had been scared by something in the process. This whole experience had made Ven into a nervous wreck. After everything which had happened this evening she was expecting every small movement to lead to something horrible, no matter what kind of movement it was, if it was coming from Jessica or her surroundings, it was probably going to be awful.

With more spiteful words shot at her like poisonous bullets Ven gradually leant up, looking down into the bathtub with an expression of unrelenting sadness for a moment, taking in a deep breath before getting herself closer to Jessica's ass, giving it a long and drawn out kiss before backing off, quickly leaning back in to lavish it with numerous lengthy licks, occasionally speaking out in-between. "You calling me a lowly bitch was one of the best complements I've ever had. Truthfully, you must be right about every word you speak. You are without a doubt the superior woman, in every way conceivable." Ven spoke out lustfully with as much sincerity as she could muster, hoping she could keep Jessica at bay with the worship which she asked for.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:01 pm

There were very few times when Jessica felt like a goddess. The fact that she had still not earned a title constantly loomed over her, and as a whole she was not a particularly happy person. She raged from one encounter to another with little readiness for the future and let the chips fall where they may. But now, with the hot water running over her taut muscles, Ven lapping her rotund rear obsequiously and flattering her unctuously, Jessica felt like a goddess of combat. Every lick meant validation, every syllable was honey poured into her ears. She closed her eyes. This was it, this was heaven. It was everything she possibly could have asked for from the evening, and more.

She was the superior woman, and superior women were not afraid to show it, with violence. She opened her eyes and turned around. A rough hand grabbed that long beautiful brown hair of Ven's and yanked it back, forcing the lesser woman to look up at her. Jessica purposefully inched forward, getting her sex closer and closer to Ven's face. To have her femininity dominating her so thoroughly must have felt overwhelming for the Silent Retribution. Her sex would dominate Ven for the whole remainder of the week, and Jessica sincerely hoped Ven would never get used to it.

"I can't have dirty sluts. Not outside of the bedroom, at least." Jessica cracked herself up, almost as much as Ven cracked her up with her stupid fucking comments about being a good person. "So I am going to wash you." With her free hand, she reached over and grabbed the soap. With little grace or care for actual cleaning, she began to rub it all over Ven's face. It was supposed to hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:04 am

"Aaa!" Ven yelped alike a small dog which had just had it's tail trodden on as Jessica gave her beautifully brown long hair a harsh yank, forcing The Silent Retribution to look up at her terrifying captor with the same fear struck, pitiful expression which she had maintained throughout the entirety of the evening. Right now the air was thick with tension for the taller woman, with The Violent Violets sex looming ever closer and with Jessica feeling as dominant as she currently did who knew what would happen within the next few moments, all Ven could hope for is that it was as least embarrassing and painful as possible, although truthfully at this point that was real wishful thinking.

"Mmm.." Ven hummed awkwardly as Jessica made her declaration, only becoming increasingly worried as the powerful woman began laughing. Sure she may have only been laughing at her own comment but nevertheless it was unsettling, especially when Ven was in the incredibly vulnerable position that she was.

"Ah!! Haah!!" Ven whimpered pitifully as Jessica suddenly began aggressively shoving the soap into her face, her long limbs flailing a little as she had no way to try and fight off the discomfort which was being so harshly thrust upon her. To make matters worse some of the horrid washing material had made it's way into Ven's lovely eyes, quickly creating a painful stinging sensation which most likely wouldn't be passing any time soon without the proper attention, which she certainly wouldn't receive.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:28 am

Jessica scrubbed harder. If she had cared enough to justify her behavior, she would have said that she was trying to reach every little pore. But she didn't, so she didn't. Her absolute ablution caused her breasts to jiggle from the movements of her arm. The cries of pain echoed throughout the bathroom and Jessica tensed up. This was getting her more than turned on, this was getting her downright excited. The fury at which she performed her painful task was rarely seen outside of a fight for her but Ven was a special case. Ven deserved it.

She dropped the soap and forced Ven's head under the stream of water. A few seconds was enough to get all of the soap out of her eyes and off her face, but it wasn't all for that. She wanted to hear Ven cough and sputter, and she wanted to hold on to that beautiful brown hair for as long as she could.

Her own dominance over Ven turned her on again. She wanted to fuck Ven, to take Ven, to own Ven. With a rough guiding hand, she tucked Ven's head under her legs, and bent over and seized Ven by her waist. She lifted her up as if she were about to tombstone piledrive her, but her plan was far more insidious. "Spread your legs." she commanded, as she positioned Ven so her sex would be right under the pumping shower head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:07 pm

Jessica's wishes of hearing Ven cough and splutter were immediately fulfilled as she unexpectedly forced the taller woman's head under the endless stream of next to boiling water. The Silent Retribution's useless flailing dramatically picking up for the short time which she was under there as she desperately tried to hold her breath at the right time, failing and releasing a combination of coughs before she was mercifully pulled out, allowing the after effects to come in as she violently gasped for air, releasing a few more subdued splutters in the process.

The one good thing which came out of her captors water treatment is that the soap was cleared from Ven's eyes, gradually helping the stinging sensation dissipate and making the situation slightly more bearable. However it was soon very apparent that with anything good came something much worse, as the helpless Ven soon found herself being placed into a disorienting tombstone piledriver position, her legs gently wiggling in disapproval as she heard Jessica's dominant orders reverberating through the confines of the well-cleaned bathroom.

"Huuhh!!~" Ven moaned out gently as she did as she was told, the hot water pumping straight onto her womanhood and instantly causing the area to heavily react, her pussy gently secreting it's own fluid which was being quickly washed away by the running water. "M-Mercy..!~ P-Please..!~ M-Mercy..!~" Ven whimpered in a desperate attempt to get Jessica to stop, weakly shaking her head while tapping out on her captor yet again.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:27 pm

This must have been a wonderful sensation. The exquisite pulse of the water in and of itself would send most girls into an absolute tizzy, and the blood rushing to Ven's head must have heightened the sensation considerably. Jessica stared at Ven's sex fixatedly and with great intensity. She had never made a girl cum like this before, especially not a woman as strong and beautiful as Ven. The Silent Retribution was far from silent as this new humiliation was heaped upon her and Jessica was loving all of these cries for mercy.

She bounced. Partly to shut Ven up, partly to get her into a better position. She loved the feeling of her large breasts against Ven's skin, and once again Jessica's sex was near Ven's face. Of course, Ven's femininity was near Jessica's face, but there was little ambiguity as to who exactly was in control. Jessica's sensual womanhood was the complete master of the situation, and the tapping on Jessica's leg confirmed that.

There would be no mercy, no respite from this heavenly torture. Jessica held Ven as closely as she could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:21 am

"Ahu!~ Huuu!~" Ven moaned out as Jessica gave her a little bounce, silencing her gentle pleas for mercy and pressing her sensitive womanhood further against the running shower in one swift movement. The glorious sensation which was constantly massaging it's way through Ven's beaten down and punished form was absouloutely unbelievable, every moment it felt as if she was going to cum, and with all of the blood rushing to her head and heavily amplifying the pleasure The Silent Retribution was afraid that she might pass out if she did!

"Aaaaa!~ Hmmff!!~" Ven continued to whimper out in a needy fashion as the pleasure which she was receiving showed no signs of letting up. Her hips starting to gently thrust into the shower head through natural instinct as her body adored what it was receiving, whereas the mind certainly did not. Ven knew she needed to do something if she wanted to avoid giving way to Jessica's might once again, but at the end of the day there was nothing she could do, nothing but beg, and that never helped her get very far.

"Hmm!!~ N-No more!!~ P-Please I'm!!~ Haaaah!!~ B-Begging you!!~" Ven pleaded in a pathetic manner, having to fight herself to actually speak coherent words in-between her lengthy moans of approval. As she begged her womanhood began showing more signs of activity, twitching a few times as more fluid began being produced, signalling that The Silent Retribution was growing very close to the big finish.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next