Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:10 pm

"W-Well you just wait until.. I-I.. I-I.. O-Oh.. O-Oh my.." Lapin started off confidentially but ended falling back into nervousness quite quickly as Jack rolled her over and placed his hand on the buckle of her top.

"I-I'll.. I-I'll.. O-Oh.. N-No.." Lapin stuttered out gently, slowly crossing her legs as she found herself unable to do much of anything else to fight against Jack.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 2 Empty Re: A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:28 pm

"What's the matter? I thought you had this match in the bag." he teased, undoing the buckle and revealing the bra she wore underneath. Grabbing her by the shoulder, he pulled her to her feet, smirking all the while as he stepped back and launched himself at her for a clothesline.

A Lovers Contest! Lapin Yun Vs Jack Frost!  - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:55 pm

"Ohhh..! D-Damn you Jack..! I'll get you for this..!" Lapin complained as her beautiful white bra was revealed, the timid rabbit reaming as still as a statue as she was hoisted up, only able to try and keep her legs tightly crossed before Jack abruptly clotheslined her, causing her to fly back down to the soft mattress.

"I-I'll get you..!" Lapin mumbled, her face still bright red as she desperately tied to roll over onto her front, hopefully denying Jack access to her most sensitive of areas.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:40 pm

It seemed Lapin wasn't as helpless as he thought. She managed to deny him access when she rolled onto her front. No matter though. He could make this work.

He bent over, tugging at her cowgirl top, managing to pull it free from her. Chuckling to himself, he tossed the garment off the bed as he began to circle the prone rabbit.

"You'll have to beat me first Lapin. You're not gonna do anything productive down there!" he pointed out.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:12 pm

"Huh!? Wait wait wait!! Quit it!! Eep!!" Lapin squeaked out in protest as she felt Jack's hands tugging at her top, desperately squirming into the bed in a futile attempt to escape when she suddenly felt all the air rushing to her upper-half, quite quickly telling her that her top had been skilfully removed.

"N-No!! S-Shut up!!" Lapin yelped in embarrassment at Jack's truthful comments whilst wrapping her arms around her now only partially covered chest, currently just trying to cover herself up as much as possible rather than fight back.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Laughing warmly, Jack dragged her back up, giving her a quick kiss before backing up. He didn't want this to be a one sided domination, so he might as well give her the chance to do something.

"Don't be embarrassed Lapin! You look beautiful!" he insisted.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:55 pm

"Mmmmm!!" Lapin grumbled softly as she was helped back up and given a quick kiss, only further embarrassed by being told she looked beautiful, even if it was a compliment.

"Oooohhh.. Damn it!!" Lapin complained, finally managing to overcome her embarrassment as she uttered her last two words, giving up on attempting to hide herself as she quickly charged at Jack with her eyes tightly shut, wanting to take him down but not going about it in the best way.

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:10 pm

Jack smirked and charged at her as well, though he misjudged her target. She went low, aiming to spear him in the stomach, while he thought she would go high.

"Unh!" he grunted, as air and spittle flew from his mouth. Lapin managed to knock him flat on his back. He would need a moment to regain his breath.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffy Tail Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:27 pm

"Ahh!" Lapin yelped briefly in shock as she felt herself collide with Jack, ending up with both of them down on the bed, and much to her surprise when she gently opened her eyes Lapin was the dominant one on top!

"Y-You'll regret giving me a chance!" Lapin threatened timidly while she looked down at her lover, trying to keep Jack pinned down with her elbow whilst her free hand headed down south! Trying to remove his member from the safety of his underwear!

Fluffy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Jack groaned underneath Lapin when he felt the rabbit shifting her weight. She tried to keep the spirit pinned while her other hand moved to his crotch! Jack moaned a bit as her gentle hands undid his brown pants, allowing her easier access to him. Despite his struggles, he felt himself starting to harden already!

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next