by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fancy meeting you here

2 posters

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fancy meeting you here - Page 8 Empty Re: Fancy meeting you here

Post by Winner3 Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:26 am

"Oh, uh, sorry. And thanks for the info. Aside from high profile wrestling matches, I don't really get to see or be in large stadiums." He'd answer while taking his seat and viewing the game like the rest. He'd go on to answer Lita. "They wrote me a check actually. It fits just fine in my wallet, haha."

Fancy meeting you here - Page 8 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 8 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 8 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 8 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 8 URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:22 pm

"Well if someone tries to jump you and take it I'm here." Lita tells him as she strikes her fist into an open palm, but not very hard and flashes a grin. Seeing Lita's gesture made Dai think out loud "I wonder if we'll see a fight break out this period." Sion gives a small shrug "Hard to say, though near the end of the period while you two were getting ready things did get pretty physical so who knows if anything will boil over."

When the teams took the ice for the final period Sion was doing some sort of du, nu nu nu style singing to the tune of the pregame music from the Blades of Steel video game, even though a completely different track was playing over the arena speakers. Daisuke grinned, knowing what Sion was doing and joined in after about 10 seconds. Both Lina and Lita got the reference but let the two have their fun.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:52 am

"Haha, thank you very much. I'll try to take care of myself. Shido appreciated the support. Though he'd want to avoid coming to blows with anyone if he could, over money or otherwise.

He'd continue spectating with everyone when he heard Sion and Dai breaking into song. The reference was obscure and went over his head but he rolled with it, and nodded along to the tune they sang, not paying attention to the game as much as he could have been

Fancy meeting you here - Page 8 IgQk2vFancy meeting you here - Page 8 PP89dH8Fancy meeting you here - Page 8 ZoIhtGgFancy meeting you here - Page 8 C8s1fSFancy meeting you here - Page 8 URmTXT

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:16 pm

Lina felt the need to mention to him that it was something from a Nintendo hockey game just before the game starts, feeling he might not get what the two are doing. They weren't doing it for long and soon after the game resumed. Daisuke noticed a couple of the ladies getting a little to close to each other, digging their shoulder's into each other at the red line as their teammates were doing the faceoff.

Daisuke had a feeling of what may happen as soon as the puck hit the ice or shortly after, and she was right. When the puck was dropped one of the wingers gave the stick of the opponent she was lined up was a hack. In turn she got one back and in a matter of seconds the gloves came off. She hoped that the fight that was breaking out wouldn't disappoint. She's seen a few games here before but hasn't seen something like this happen yet.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:50 am

Shido was delighted to hear about the origin of the song. He loved video games, himself. And was a huge fan of the retro games. He took a moment to look the game and song up on his phone before the action out on the ice caught his attention.

"Woah! Is someone gonna diffuse the situation before it becomes a full on brawl?" he said with a concerned tone.

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:38 pm

Lina noticed Shido looking something up, though she would try to get his attention when things on the ice were heating up if he didn't notice what was going on sooner.

It looked like it was just the two who were going at it and the on ice officials looked like they were going to jump in right away but backed off just the punches started flying. Neither of the group that was watching knew who was who but they were very much into what they were seeing. It last between 40-50 seconds by the time the gloves were dropped and one of the girls was able to score a knockdown. They were broken up shortly after that. While the group that was watching wasn't sure if this league just gave five minute majors for fighting or if it warranted five plus getting the gate, which they would soon fight out, they were pumped up from that and it looked like the players that weren't involved could also benefit from it as well.

With a look of approval Daisuke mentioned to Shido "I'll admit that was a slight turn on."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:25 pm

Shido wouldn't notice much of the action until people began to react to one of the girls being knocked down. He looked up with an expression of concern as the officials kept trying to break things up. Once things finally settled down, Daisuke made her comment. Shido could only react by shaking his head and expressing further concern. "Exactly...what kinds of things are you into, Daisuke?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:17 pm

"Hm? What'cha mean Shido?" Daisuke wondered what the context of his question was. Lita saw Shido asking his head to what Daisuke said, she found nothing wrong with it, unless if she thought that he thought the timing of it was awkward. If Shido were to elaborate she would take in the question before looking like she might move "Sec.' She goes down to where the penalty box area is, tapped on the glass and when she got the attention of the player that was the one left standing in the fight Dai gave her a double thumbs off in approval before heading back to where she was sitting. She got one in return before she left though. "Sorry about that, couldn't resist. Anyway you were saying?"

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winner3 Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:56 am

"Oh, it's no big deal at all. I just found it funny that this kinda thing might turn you on. Different strokes for different folks, right?" He commented to Dai and explained himself to everyone. He went on to comment on the recent conflicts that just transpired in the rink. "I'm....not entirely sure what all that was about but I'm glad everyone stopped fighting. Oh and I just found the jungle you guys were singing online! Retro games are the best, aren't they?"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:16 pm

"You could say that. Don't get me wrong I am happily married" she holds on to Sion before continuing "But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the other side of the fence too." Just to mess with Shido's head she holds on to Lina's head and turns it sideways before giving it a slow and very suggestive lick." Lina let out a soft moaning, going along with what Dai was doing.

Sion had no problem with this, which it was a turn on to him but he kept it to himself. "A lot of 'em are. You could say we er raised on 'em so we can appreciate them more."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next