by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

Melina smiled after Alicia went a top of her and said..."uhmmmm...could you make me cum instead of pinning me?... Uhmmm by the way can I ask you something after one of us cums?" Alicia's arm was able to hold one of Melina's arm wile the other is free she reached for alicia's pussy and touched it gently while blushing as Alicia touch her breast..."Don't worry You are really of help but it's not enough... I can still remember what I did to him... nahhh never mind let's just continue.." Melina continued to apply pressure on Alicia's pussy while licking her breast at the same time...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melina's Tears: Make me forget him...(for hot girls only)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:15 pm

((And here in this next sentence becomes obvious that I am not actually a young girl...))

Alicia let out a concerned "Aww... I'm sorry..." But she really didn't know what else to say. "This is a hentai match, I'm just... eee..." She moaned as Melina started licking her. She hissed through her teeth, her eyes closed, trying to fight to keep focus on the match. Mindlessly, her hand began to squeeze Melina's nipple tightly.

Realizing the futility of the effort, Alicia pulled her arm back from Melina's arm and began to slide two fingers into Melina's womanhood, aiming to quickly stroke her clit. She had a lot of ground to catch up on given how much Melina was making her wet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm

"Ahmmm don't stop... please..." Melina was feeling very hot that time Alicia put her fingers to Melina's womanhood...Melina stopped from licking her breast and just lied down with her sweat on the mat... she was smiling while Alicia pleases her... still she never gave up on applying pressure to Alicia's pussy with the use of her middle finger...She suddenly said"I love you Alicia make me cum.." she blushes kisses Alicia.. as they continue to touche each others womanhood...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:57 pm

Alicia blushed a deep red at Melina's last comment as she continued to thrust her fingers in Melina's pussy, "Y... you what?" Her words were cut off by Melina's kiss.

The stimulation and the kiss began to get to her. Closing her eyes, Alicia lost herself in the moment, cooing softly, her pussy beginning to drip with wetness.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:34 pm

"I said I like you... You're a friend I could always rely on...Let's do this again some time"... she then wnt for her signature move and went facinng Alicia's pussy and her pussy facing Alicia's face... this was a desperate move... shen then began to lick Alicia's wet pussy not minding her pussy also facing Alicia..."Yummy.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:32 am

Alicia's face twisted quizzically, "B-but...we just m-m-m-m-MET!" The last syllable was elongated by the rush from Melina's sudden tongue-invasion of her womanhood. Closing her eyes and gasping for several seconds, Alicia would then notice Melina's pussy right in front of her. Nervously, still shaking from Melina's work, Alicia would start to lap at Melina. Melina was driving her closer and closer to the edge though...

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:12 pm

"Keep on comin" Melina continued to taste Alicia's wet womanhood as she was pushing Alicia closer to the edge... Melina was really getting wet during that time her body full of sweat because of her non stop sexual assault on Alicia... "don't worry Alicia this will be over soon...Let's finish it in a knock out ok?" she smiled on Alicia..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:18 am

Alicia's grip on Melina's hips betrayed her shock, her tongue holding still for a few seconds... A... a hentai KNOCK OUT? This girl...! Alicia shivered as Melina's tongue seemed to set her whole body ablaze. "Ah..." She gasped loudly, approaching the edge. Shaking, she forced herself back to the task at hand, furiously lapping at Melina... but Alicia felt herself approaching that brink at a rapid pace.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am

Melina's body at that time was in fire she can't stop shaking and crying due to what Alicia was doing... "Ah...I think I'm cumin.." she was shiverring still she continued to lick alicia's womanhood... desperate to knock her out via orgasm... but she herself was already cumin with her orgasm dripping slowly out of her womanhood...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:58 am

Alicia whimpered softly as Melina's furious lapping sent burning waves of pleasure through her body, bringing that final release ever closer. "Ohhh..." She hummed softly, still struggling to pleasure Melina...

Suddenly, her entire body convulse as the full might of an orgasm shook her. She groaned loudly, almost losing any focus she had on Melina as she came roughly, quivering, her bliss eventually dying down to a steady moan of pleasure.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next