by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Raging on!

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Raging on! - Page 3 Empty Re: Raging on!

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:50 pm

King giving his latest victim Holly for another ride after taken the classic piledriver, this time shes going for another one but in more vicious, more painful, more powerful, and more humiliating than before. Setting her up back to square one of the piledriver but with her arms and legs all hooked up by his massively strong arms and powerful grip of his hands, pulling her up with the legs spread apart showing her in display while she begs him to stop, but his move took her down to only stopping her from begging more and goes down hard, impacting her head.

"WOO!" He lets her go so she can lay there on the mat, slowly King gets up to wipe any sweats off his body which isnt too much, mostly he thinks its from the girl that is getting worked over by his power moves one after another, King bringing his arms up to gloat over her. "RAWR!" Slowly walking around in the ring while letting her recver a little bit before turning around heading toward her way, stopping by near her as he looks down then up to that guy that is with her and back again. "Maybe I should pin you now huh?"

King slowly gets down on his knees then laying his large chest over her but not completely squishing the girl, putting his one arm against the mat to hold his upper body up as the other arm hooking her one legs over going for the pinfall.

"ONE!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:09 am

After King released Holly, her body lay flat and lifeless on the mat. Her eyelids fluttered shut, as her generous chest heaved heavily. She didn't even have the energy left to cry, at the moment, despite wanting to do nothing else. With her powerful, muscular opponent looming over her, soaking in his dominance.

As King approached her downed body, Holly managed to open her eyes, and she looked toward Blanco. Seeing the anger and shock on his face made her feel especially ashamed. Her poor performance in the match was made that much more humiliating by the knowledge that he'd been right about taking on such a menace as King. And now, she was paying for her arrogance. Blanco, meanwhile, was doing his best to ignore King's taunts, and focus on his suffering girl. Grasping the mat, he was looking for any sign of life from her.

Holly's chest contracted a bit, as King settled down on top of her. "Hhuuhnn ..." she moaned, as she heard the ref count start.

"TWO!"

Holly's legs twitched, her arm flopped up weakly. It was a pathetic effort at a kick-out. She let out a sob, realizing that as long as King wanted it, her fate was sealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:18 am

While King covering over the weaken pathetic jobber Holly for the pinfall, the referee comes by and began counting down, already passed one and now hitting the second count two, it doesnt take long until it goes to three, but waiting for just before the three count, King would get off her like as if he felt her kicking out before the final count. "Awww... what?.... she kicked out.... damn that girl.... heh heh...." King break up the count on purpose.

Grabbing her hair with one hand while standing himself up, he would use her hair like a leash to drag her around the ring with him like his personal pet, needs her mind to get back into her brain and knowing whats going on, the sick beast gonna continue to destroy her or end her soon, either way one way or another, she is gonna get hurt real bad. "Wake up jobber, you still have some left in you!"

BTM watching from the outside, can see that King is indeed ruthless than ever, never changes even it is hard to see him turning good. Though it would be very hard for the young masked wrestler to do anything like that but maybe keep this in mind for the near future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:59 am

When King went up, the crowd reacted badly at how obviously King broke his own pinfall. Blanco especially, kicking the ring apron. "Sick bastard!" he snapped, visibly angered by King's bravado. The masked heel's sadism knew no bounds, and everyone in the arena knew that Holly's body was just his plaything, now.

Holly looked up at the referee, bewildered. "Whah ... what?" she gasped, in utter disbelief that she wasn't hearing the bell. She looked from the ref to King, blinking, slowly realizing what had happened. And then, the fear set in.

"N-no ... no!" Holly sobbed, tears bursting from her eyes as she realized that her suffering and humiliation weren't over, yet. Holly lifted her arms, trying to push King away, trying to escape. "Get ... off me!" she gasped, pushing with all of the power of a malnourished kitten. Her ample breasts were heaving, as she sobbed and gasped for air. "Sick bastard!" with everything she could muster, Holly swung a hand for King's face, slapping him across the face. Holly put everything she had into that blow, even if it was hardly anything. She tried to fix King with her fiercest, angriest glare, but the fear in her eyes was all too obvious.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:37 am

King just did what any heels would do, break up the pinfall just before three on purpose, just to make his jobber thinks its over and done with. Now the sick beast grabbing her hair just to pull her around the ring showing her pathetic sad side to try make her crawl like a dog she is, a bitch to be exact.

"What? I thought you want some more....." he teased her for a bit but then Holly not only complained about the suffering she have took but also went to slap him across the face, the mask of the MAD beast as the turn slowly glaring his beastly eyes at her, would send angry vibe to the jobber. "What the fuck?! Want to lose right now?!" snapping at her.

King pulling onto her hair to slide her head right under his left arm tucking her in, pulling her arm around his thick neck before leaning down to reach for both of her shapely thighs, grabbing the back of her knees then with his powerful strength to lift her up off the mat and onto his shoulder with her neck, yanking her legs to spread apart ones more while pulling it down, compressing her body on King's shoulder into his deadliest submission finisher- King's Muscle Buster Stretch! "Hurrrrgh! Give up now bitch?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Holly could feel every set of eyes in the arena on her as King walked her around on all fours like a dog. Her sobbing was uncontrollable, tears running down her face, as she stopped even feeling like a wrestler at this point. She wasn't a competitor, any more, just King's helpless plaything. She gave her man a tearful, apologetic look, but couldn't bring herself to say anything.

Then, her sore act of defiance backfired hard. King was poised at the slap, & Holly was going to pay for it. King yanked her up ruthlessly, folding her soft, pliable body up only his shoulders and compressing her without mercy in the muscle buster stretch!

"Nyyyaaaoooo!!!" Holly screamed, in pain like she'd never felt before. Her thighs felt like they could snap at any second, and her crotch was on display in the most classless, humiliating way. Her neck was compressed, twisted. Holly's impressive breasts hung in her face, pained at a lack of support and terrifyingly close to popping out right in front of the entire audience. Her body just bounced helplessly on King's shoulder, her total failure now complete.

"I- aahh! I g-give! Oh God, please, please! I submit!" Her arms no longer responsive, Holly was forced to scream her final submission in her rasping, broken voice. She just hoped her surrender would be heard, and not muffled by her own chest in this crushingly embarrassing hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Tue Jan 26, 2016 6:44 am

"GRRR given up already? You're such a weak jobber! I LIKE IT! Now.... for a pleasant gift to you!" King taunting the girl while he easily holding onto her sexy legs to help splitting her legs apart while compressing her whole body front of everyone, easily forcing her to give up to the monstrous masked man by his powerful muscles and all, she have no chance to take him down and yet, he mention her 'a gift' for Holly.

"Here we go!" He soon reveal what it is, the madman of a monster squat down pulling down her legs with all his might to compress her further before jumping up, letting the wind blowing down at them as he kicks his feet out to come down to drop on his ass giving Holly one hell of an impact of his Muscle Buster Impact! To pull her legs down and crushing her like a ball on his shoulder to send all the pain throughout her whole body even at the end of the match, before letting her legs go and roll her off his shoulder from behind. "Hurgh!"

BTM watches from the outside seeing how much power King is and see what he really is, true to himself and not anyone else, the young masked wrestler needs to learn his way just to be himself and not be afraid to do what you want to do, just kick ass and question later, that way, you can make it to the top fast!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Holly's submission was the most humiliating thing to ever happen to her. Especially for the sick pleasure that King was taking out of it, right in front of a full arena, and her own boyfriend. And worse, she only had herself to blame. She took the match, even insisted on it. Now, she was paying the price for not being ready for it.

King's mention of a "gift" only made Holly all the more scared. "Wh-what?" she stammered, fear in her voice. "Hgghnn!" she grunted, as King squeezed her body even tighter, crushing her, before lifting her up into the air for yet another devastating muscle buster! The impact was incredible, Holly's body nearly bouncing off King as he hit the mat, sending a shockwave of pain through her already punished back. When King let her go, Holly tumbled off his shoulder, her lifeless body falling to a beaten heap, on the mat.

As the announcer called out King as the winner, and his theme music blared on the loudspeakers, there was nothing left for Holly to do but let failure wash over her beaten body. Chest heaving as she gasped and sobbed, the poor British beauty looked utterly devastated. "Oooohh ~" she whined, putting her hands over her face. "Is- is it over?" she asked, in a quiet voice, trying to block out the pain coursing through her body and the sharp jeers of the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:55 am

King took her down for one last ride of humiliating, her job being a jobber, and taking it like a pro she is. The beast jumped up with her legs pulled apart as far as it can do before dropping down pulling onto her legs to compress her whole body onto his shoulder with a huge thud, sending one wave of pain throughout her whole body before letting the black raven hair woman off his shoulder and down she goes, seemingly out cold.

Slowly King gets up as the announcer declared the winner like he is hoping the match can end without anymore punishments knowing the girl have gone through a lot. The beast stood over her body looking down at her, placing his one foot on her chest and just posing over with his muscled guns flexing front of everyone in return with the crowd booing heavily at him and fair amount of cheers of what he does best. BTM however comes in to stand behind him applauding to his mentor for a job well done, at least now shes out and pretty sure her guy friend is pretty pissed off just the sight on the masked monstrous man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:52 am

"Aaahhggnnn!" Holly groaned, as King's boot came down hard on her ample, sensitive chest. The tender flesh was pressed and squeezed under his boot. The victorious masked monster posed on top of her like she was nothing, grinding against her tender body in the process. Holly's legs kicked weakly in pain, as her hands pawed weakly at King's boots, trying to pry herself free. Something she was pathetically powerless to do, at the moment.

"Damn it!" Blanco snapped, watching from ringside, "It's over, you bastard, let her go!" Blanco brought a fist down onto the ring apron in frustration, pacing around the mat below. The ref was motioning to him to stay outside, to try and keep things from escalating. "Just get off her," he fumed, glaring from King to his ringside lackey, and back.

The ringside protests only served to heighten Holly's feeling of vulnerability, though. She certainly didn't want to be rescued, after everything that happened. Frustrated at her own weakness, not wanting to look even more feeble, the Brit's frustrations made her lash out more. "Get off me!" she said to King, in a weak voice, as she balled up a fist and pounded it weakly against his boot. She didn't have the strength left ot free herself, and every bit of movement and struggle just made those heavy boots dig harder into her supple chest, but Holly was desperate to try and retain some shred of her dignity.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next