Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The debut of the Raging Dragon

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The debut of the Raging Dragon Empty The debut of the Raging Dragon

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:48 pm

Ariel de Ruyter vs Shinobu Kudo
Win by pinfall , submission or count out.

Ariel was making her way to the backstage area after having changed into her wrestling outfit which consists of a white one piece whit a blue line around the edges , A light blue jacket and flipflops.

So as she was walking back and forth near the entrance arena she got a signal from one of the crewmembers as de Zeeuwse kust by Blof started coming out of the speakers as the crowd started cheering as she walked out onto the ramp. So while Ariel made her way down the Announcer voice would be heard while her entrance theme was playing as he said ''Now entering from Middelburg,the Netherlands weighing in at around 140ibs, Its Ariel de Ruyter'' and just as he said her last name the young woman would climb into the ring as she waited to see who she would be facing tonight.

Ariel:

Back to top Go down

The debut of the Raging Dragon Empty Re: The debut of the Raging Dragon

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:19 pm

Shinobu had never seen a crowd this large before, As the announcer introduced her as the "RAGING DRAGON OF JUSTICE" she couldn't help but wince slightly. She felt a tinge of regret for allowing Maya to pick her name for her. Her train of thought was immediately interrupted by her theme music blasting over the loudspeaker, Shinobu jogged down the ramp on her way to the ring, discretely trying to find Maya in the audience to no avail.  Shinobu slid under the bottom rope and sat near motionlessly, the crowd seemed ever bigger from there. Shinobu awkwardly waved to the crowd as she made her way to her respective corner trying extremely hard not to seem as anxious as she was. Shinobu approached her opponent with an extended hand. "...I-I'm Shinobu! P-please d-don't go easy on me!"

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Ariel would look on as she was feeling nervous when she heard the announcer introduce her opponent as a raging dragon of Justice as she was already picturing a tall and muscular woman. So imaging the Dutch native surprise when a girl who was slightly more muscular then herself walk down the ramp who looked nervous as she akwardly waved to the crowd.

Ariel would grasp her opponent's hand when it was extended towards her and just replied back ''I never take it easy on my opponents but i do hope we can have a nice and clean match?''. So while both woman would shake hands as the former swimmer waited for her opponent to reply as she would break the handshake after getting an answer and getting into a ready stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:12 pm

Shinobu nodded in agreement scanning the crowd one last time for her girlfriend, she was once again unsuccessful. Shinobu smiled at her opponent, "I'd... I'd like that!". Shinobu slowly walked backwards to her respective corner waiting for the bell.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:00 am

Ariel would just smile as she was glad her opponent seemed to be a nice individual as both wrestlers would wait for the ref to call for the bell. So when it was finally rang the Dutch native would raise her hands into the air while circling around her opponent as she whisper ''Up for a little test of strength Shinobu?'' and if Shinobu accepted would grasp the other wrestler's hand with her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:41 am

Shinobu nodded and complied hesitantly with the smaller Dutch wrestler's request. Shinobu braced herself, she wouldn't hold back, her opponent deserved her respect and full strength. Shinobu pressed her gloved hand against her opponent's and wove her their fingers together, after a couple of seconds she began to apply all of her strength waiting to see what Ariel had in her.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:49 pm

Ariel would just smile as she would feel Shinobu's fingers intertwine with her own as both wrestlers would wait for a few seconds before both start to apply strength and push back against each other. Unfortunately for the Dutch native it seems that the raging dragon was stronger then she looked as Ariel would slowly get pushed back as she tries to quickly dig her heels into the canvas before trying to push back with more strength then before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:05 pm

Shinobu grit her teeth and grunted. "Not... Bad...". Shinobu would then quickly drop onto her side and wrap her legs around Ariel's ankels attempting to pull her to the mat with a drop toe hold!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:08 pm

Ariel thought she was able to push back Shinobu for a moment until the raging dragon dropped to her side and tripped the former swimmer by wrapping her legs around her ankles. So as the Dutch native falls to the canvas she would try to free her legs from Shinobu grip before she got trapped in whatever hold her opponent had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Shinobu's hold on her opponent would be quickly broken by the young dutch woman's swift action. Once the hold was broken Shinobu would attempt to spring to her feet and assume a defensive stance changing her expression into one of pure focus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next