Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 89 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Make Your Choice

2 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Make Your Choice  - Page 3 Empty Re: Make Your Choice

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:47 pm

"Hey, I kidnapped twice. You and a girl. I dont think that's the reason why I dont get dates. Maybe its just because Im a little messed up. But isn't everyone?"

He said he didnt hate her and then asked for her reasoning. "Well, I did force you to agree to get taken by me. And I did say some mean stuff....I just figured you hate me cause of that."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:50 pm

"Hmmm well fair point. Still, everyone may be a little messed up....but I dont think kidnapping people qualifies as being " a little messed up" he said leaning back against the seat and stretching his arms as he was being a bit more chill.

" Well I dont think you've said anything mean to me- also, I did lose the match- I suppose it was fair to agree to your stipulations so I dont hate you for that"
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:25 am

"It could been worse." Juniper noted. "At Friction, a lot of them girls would just beat their opponent and pick them up of the ring floor to gake away. Thats a reason why I do try to stay clear of hose types." It seems thag juniper was driving further from the city, but hopefully Daisuke didnt really mind...

"But as I get more popular, I feel like Im gonna come in contact with them." She stopped talking to listen to him. When she was assured that Daisuke didn't hate her, she smiles faintly. "That's...Good. T-Thank you..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:58 am

"Mmmhm so I've heard, its a weird place really. Be it Tension or Friction, you'll find lose of those type everywhere." He noticed she liked long drives as they continued to drive along for quite a long time, he wasn't even sure where this would lead.

"Well you're going to have to.....then what are you doing to do huh?" he asked while stretching a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:28 pm

She would finally stop after a few more minuets of driving. Juniper liked the countryside of Japan. You never know what you would find. She had taken him to a small shack. It looked a bit like a small house, but there were signs for a restaurant setting.

"I would have to tread lightly when I do become a top two fighter..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:27 pm

After a long drive, she seemed to stop near a small house. Upon closer inspection it turned out to be a nice little restaurant, something which Daisuke generally doesn't get to go very often to his use extravagant spending in high class dining places.

"Hmm what do you mean by that exactly? a top two fighter"he questioned her as the two went in.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:01 pm

"My philosophy is odd, but bear with it." She would lock her car doors and lead Daisuke in. The restaurant was semi busy, but the two were seated quickly. Many of the foods on the menu came from different parts of the world. Each page of the menu featured foods from different continents and countries.

"The way I see it, I wanna fight until there are only two people left. Me, obviously, and whoever is strong enough to be my rival or equal. Someone who cant beat me and I cant beat them. But we can beat every and anyone else."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:39 am

He raised an eyebrow once again but went with it "Sure, go on" he said as the two were seated in a nice private corner before Daisuke took a moment to look on the menu, which seemed like a nice one with lots of variety of food in it.

When she explained herself, he would agree that it was an odd philosophy indeed. He would smirk, being the overconfident man he was, " I see. Well that certainly is interesting because if you want to achieve that you're going to have to get alot better because you're nowhere near that level of beating everyone else. I could have out-wrestled you today, you got lucky....one a good day...I think I would have won because I still dont think you're a better wrestler than me Juniper" he said calmly.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:37 am

He probably thought or wanted Juniper to blow up. But surprisingly, she would nod in a serious manner. "You're right. I havent become as strong as I need to be to be at the top. Im sure you know that there are much tougher guys and gals out there. Some even stronger enough to take on more than 1 person and win..."

Juniper flashed back to her 3 on 1 match at the start of her career. A deathly match. But now, she was ready for them if they fought again.

"I'll be honest, I did barely beat you. But Im sure I could do it again. And Im sure by some chance you could beat me too." She stopped when a waiter came by with a pitcher of water to start, and to take their order. He greeted Juniper by name. She smiles and orders. "Just a cheeseburger and a side of home fries."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:20 pm

He was a bit surprise she didn't overreact, perhaps there was a bit of calm soul in the fiery red head as well or perhaps she just didn't want to make a scene in a public place like this. Whatever the case, they were having a mature conversation.

"Right, I know what you mean- it's good that you understand the position that you are in. I guess that is indeed the first step to getting where you want to go" he said before getting ready to order "I'll have a rib eye steak, medium rare, with a side of fries please..." he said before pouring in some water in his glass and then pouring water in Junipers glass as well. "Some chance huh? hmmm interesting....."
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next