Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 70 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut - Page 5 Empty Re: Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

Post by scorn53 Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:55 pm

Silver again somewhat smiled, both at the innocent response by the seemingly sweet equally sized girl before her, and the fact she was seemingly about to again challenge her body!

Bracing herself, hoping in a way to prove herself to both the audience and the sumo-girl before her, Silver would make no effort to dodge or counter the big-girls hefty shove into her. Fronts fully mushrooming against each other, chest to chest, belly to belly, Silver would grunt, fingers already locked, as she'd ever so slightly begin to step back. She may have had the size, but even then it was only by a fraction, whereas Miyabi had near buckets of experience over the girl.

In an effort to strike back as it were at her foe, Silver would try to bring herself ever so slightly up onto her tip-toes, to literally try and press down on the girl, putting some of her weight on her shorter foe!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut - Page 5 Empty Re: Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:22 am

Miyabi sometimes had to worry about girls trying to trick her when she went for a sumo-style lockup, but she had a feeling that Silver was going to fight fair, and, more than that, that the rookie girl truly wanted to test her body against Miyabi's in a test of strength between the two amply-proportioned fighters, which pleased Miyabi to no end. She loved pushing and struggling against girls like Silver! They always gave her a run for her money, and she was happy to have the challenge, seeing as how there were not that many sumo-sized girls in AFW.

In this test of strength, both girls struggled evenly for a few seconds, after a loud collision which compressed chests against each other and rubbed belly up against belly. Miyabi grunted simultaneously with her opponent, but, little by little, she started to force Silver back. It was not necessarily a matter of strength so much as Miyabi knowing just when to push and how to push her whole body forward to destabilize Silver—but Miyabi would take it!

But the European soon found a way to fight back, as she would stand slightly higher on her toes, using the extra elevation to begin to push down on Miyabi. The sumo girl had to try to push up, and gravity was not on her side. She stepped back slightly as she was pushed down, and as she was bent she only felt herself losing more ground. Trying to find a way out of the predicament, Miyabi would back herself up, trying to get out from under her opponent with this retreat and get away from Silver's pushing entirely and instead pull her along as they headed back for the center of the ring, holding hands!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:54 am

Using her ever so slight height advantage would probably be the smartest thing Silver had done all match, to somewhat great effect. Seeing how as Miyabi simply couldn't match her in height, it was a simple fight of equal weight pushing in unequal directions. Silver couldn't help but smile in glee, as for the moment at least, she had her big foe on the ropes.

Suddenly Miyabi would aim to pull back; a manoeuvre that didn't exactly catch Silver off guard. Her foe simply didn't have anywhere else to go; a sidestep would of simply brought Silver with her considering the finger lock, and outright dropping downward would of been considered suicide against the heavy girl. In Silver's eyes, she'd take this as yet another step in the right direction.

She'd use the distance, rushing forward against her foe and pressing bellys once more, this time with a much more audible clapping of skin. Fingers still locked, the smiling Silver would again glee out. "I'm so close! Soon I'm gonna hug you soooooo tight!"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:46 am

Silver had come very close to forcing Miyabi down onto her knees during that lockup, as she used her superior height to weigh down upon Miyabi from above and really put the sumo girl in a tight spot. In the end, the only thing Miyabi could do was retreat, falling back towards her side of the ring, giving up all of the progress she had gained when she had managed to push Silver nearly all the way back to the ropes. It staved off disaster, though Miyabi had to admit that she still felt a little bitter about having to take even that small loss.

Miyabi pulled back, but did not try to unwind her fingers from around Lara's. The two of them continued to hold hands as Miyabi backed up, no longer pushing against her foe. The silver-haired cutie did not want to stop pushing against Miyabi, however. As Miyabi backpedaled, Silver would run forward, forcing Miyabi to suddenly stop and steady herself before impact. As it was, when their bellies and breasts smashed together again, Miyabi was forced to back up several more steps. Still, this was fun! The grin on Silver's face was infectious, and Miyabi found herself squealing and giggling when her opponent insisted that she was going to hug her tight.

"No! No no no! Miyabi is going to hug you very, very tight!" the sumo insisted, as she would try to throw her weight forward and push her foe back, knowing how close she herself was to the ropes right now...

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:05 pm

Onlookers could easily perceive the wrestling match as nothing more but a shove and grope, with both women threatening to simply hug all sense from another rather than apply the dangerous, painful manoeuvres you'd expect in a wrestling match. Simply put, if you came for a high-speed, repertoire filled match, you came to the wrong place!

Still, both buxom and heavy girls seemed to be enjoying their scenario, even with the imminent threat that one misstep could result in a 200lbs+ foe landing on them or hoisting them up in order to squeeze all sense from them. Still, could of been worse ways to lose a match than being hugged out by a girl as soft as a marshmallow.

Gaining some ground, eyeing the ropes behind Miyabi, Silver would almost glee at the apparent sight that the girl would still be in her hold. All she had to do was unhook those pesky fingers. And when Miyabi tried to shove back, Silver saw the perfect opportunity to try and obtain the hold she'd been so desperately looking for.

As that big body came back towards her, Silver would try to somewhat twist her hands, meaning that when both girl's hefty figures met, her arms would be free. If all went as planned, she'd suddenly bend somewhat, aiming to wrap her arms around the big belly of Miyabi, finally!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:20 am

Miyabi was still in full sumo mood, determined to push her opponent back and put some separation between herself and the ropes behind her. The two of them had both been trying very hard to force the other back into the ropes, with first Miyabi and now Silver gaining the advantage. Miyabi wanted to swing the momentum back in her direction, and, at first, as she began to move forward, she thought that that was just what she had managed to do. But it turned out to be a trap laid by her cunning silver-haired opponent!

She was pulled into Silver, their thick figures meeting in a chest-to-chest, belly-to-belly collision. Her opponent's hands twisted away from her own, and, though Miyabi tried to keep her hold, she found herself unable to do so! She knew what would happen now that Silver finally had her hands free, and Miyabi squealed as she felt the strong arms of the rookie girl encircling her and then giving her a powerful squeeze, the sumo wriggling around wildly and pushing her hands against Silver's shoulders as she was put into the suffocatingly-tight hug! "Nyyyaaah! Bad girl! Stop it! Bad Silver-chan!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:47 am

Silver couldn't believe it, her face throwing a smile as if the rookie had just won! Whilst not necessarily a victory in the match, she'd definitely won in her own mind in securing the big girl in her embrace, already squeezing out of pure excitement. The scenario was reminiscence of Silver hugging her close friends too tight, who would often playfully try to escape. Only in this scenario, Silver would be hugging her foe with the intention of actually squeezing her too tight!

Soon Miyabi would begin to wiggle, sliding and jostling the big girls hefty fronts together. It was to be expected of course, with the rookie responding in kind, somewhat wiggling her arms to try and keep the hold locked in.

"You're so soft! And big! Amma never let go!"
The big girl would would giggle, partially from her big foes frame pressing up and rubbing against her. She'd try to partially bend back, in an effort to do hoist Miyabi onto her tiptoes!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:39 am

Silver seemed to be really enjoying herself as she held Miyabi, squeezing the sumo and bouncing her up and down, back and forth as the Japanese youngster tried desperately to make her escape. There just didn't seem to be any escaping from this hold for Miyabi, at least not from wiggling alone! The sumo girl was trying everything she could, throwing her weight in every direction, but that just wasn't happening. So she needed a different tactic, and she needed one fast, because Silver was beginning to try to lift her up off of her feet!

"No! No no no no no no no!" Miyabi would wail, as she would reach around Silver with her arms, not trying to give her opponent a bearhug back, but searching for some way to distract the rookie and, perhaps, give herself a chance to escape. After a few seconds, Miyabi had one idea, one which made her glad for the schoolgirl outfits which both of them were wearing. Reaching down, Miyabi would try to slide her hands into Silver's skirt. Then, she intended to grab onto the girl's underwear and yank it upwards, giving her big opponent a wedgie!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:25 pm

From the look of the rookie, you could easily be mistaken for thinking Silver had just won the lottery, as she held the equally bouncy girl tight, trying to compress her belly against her own. To the crowds somewhat awe, the rookie had even began to hoist the sumo-girl off her feet; a rarity for a girl as big as Miyabi to be on the receiving end of a bearhug, let alone a lifted one!

Soon enough, Miyabi would seemingly hug the girl back, albeit much more softly, which only added to the glistening girls delight. "Amma hug you 'till you sleep! She'd somewhat innocently cry, the crowd roaring as the curvy rookie seemed in control. She'd soon comment on her foes apparently wrapping arms. "Yey! Hug back! Just rest and I'll make you sleep!"

Silver would soon find her foes intentions were not entirely innocent, as Miyabi decided to somewhat expose her leopard print underwear to the crowd! Screaming in both shock and sharp ache, Silver would of course release, both hands coming backwards to try and correct her attire, her face as red as a strawberry!

"You..Y..You..You.." She'd mutter out, evidently shocked at the manoeuvre!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:45 am

Silver was obviously very excited about capturing Miyabi in this fashion, and her good humor was actually a little bit infectious. Miyabi, though she was huffing and groaning as she was squeezed tightly and threatened with a potential crushing, actually had a smile on her face throughout much of the ordeal, as the sheer amount of positive energy that the two of them had been generating made it difficult to actually be upset, or scared, or angry. Still, she wasn't going to actually let Silver squash her like this!

"Noooo! Miyabi will only sleep if she is using Silver-chan as a big, fat pillow!" Miyabi would squeal, as she kicked her legs and reached around Silver with both arms to try to find the girl's wide bottom. Once that was done, Miyabi would try to slip her hands underneath the other girl's schoolgirl skirt so that she might perform her devilish deed! It had more than its desired effect. Immediately upon being wedgied, Silver would scream and let go of Miyabi, both of her hands going back to her butt to fix her underwear. Miyabi would bend over, hands on knees, breathing heavily as she tried to recover from that hug. She looked up at Silver and smirked.

"Silver-chan has very cute pantsu! Very cute!" Miyabi would say. "Miyabi wants to see them again now!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next