by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

Post by scorn53 Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:11 am

Whether the ripping was intentional or not, Silver would blush none the less, even with the thought strong in her mind that she would definitely have her revenge and similarly disrobe her giant foe. Eventually, of course.

Her eyes too would remain mostly on Miyabi's shoulders, intent on giving her large foe exactly no ground, even if she herself gained none. It became evident that neither girl had the power advantage over the other; even if they did, the sheer act of both overpowering their large opponent and shoving their enormous frame was simply not happening.

It was rare that Silver would look for a way out of a test of strength; she often preferred them to simply waste her opponents stamina, allowing them plenty of time to push on her figure and of course find themselves making no progress. But this was of course different; as this time, with Miyabi's size, she was in the exact same boat.

"Thanks!" She'd blush, her eyes scrolling down the big body of the girl, trying to find a ideal target to change focus to.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut - Page 3 Empty Re: Takiyama Miyabi Vs Lara "Silver" Abreu: A Heavyweight Debut

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:00 am

The test of strength was getting neither of them anywhere. Both of them knew that. As Silver's eyes were scanning Miyabi, looking for some way to attack the sumo girl, Miyabi was looking over her opponent in much the same way. She briefly found her foe's eyes with her own, and noticed that her opponent seemed to be right on the edge of doing something. Miyabi didn't want to be the victim of that sort of lockup-ending tactic, but, at the same time, breaking out of a test of strength and giving herself the advantage in the process was never exactly her forte. She was a sumo, after all—tests of strength like this, crushing body to body, were what she did for a living!

She looked back into Silver's staring, blushing face, smiling slightly despite her increasing exhaustion. She was getting sweaty from all of this pushing, and she could see the little beads of moisture forming on her opponent's forehead, as well. Miyabi decided that she wanted to act now.

"Yes, thank you, too!" Miyabi would reply in her hesitant English before making her move. Hoping that Silver would keep pushing and wouldn't try to do anything else just yet, Miyabi would try to step to the side and then, instead of continuing to push, she would pull, trying to use her rival's forward momentum to pull her forward and send her crashing into the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:08 am

Silver's eyes continued to scan the big girl, looking for both an advantage to take and fully comprehending her opponent. Silver may have been somewhat wider and taller than Miyabi, but was by no means more dense. If it came down to a full on power against power confrontation, it was likely Miyabi could of worked the rookie like she'd never been worked before. Best not to get into that situation then.

Pushing against the stone wall that was Miyabi though, Silver soon found herself falling forward, the much more practised girl easily sidestepping her and forcing Silver's weight to work against her. Stumbling somewhat, Silver would fall to a single knee, hands holding the mat, before she'd try to stand, knowing full well she didn't want to be in any form of position a girl of Miyabi's size could mount her for a second.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:42 pm

Miyabi's tactic was a success. The two of them were just bashing their heads against their respective wall-like bodies to no avail, and the sumo realized she needed a little bit of strategy. This was a technique that, in a somewhat different form, could be used in an actual sumo match, though only a very overconfident or inexperienced opponent would fall for it, and the same girl would never fall for the trick twice. This was going to be the only time Miyabi would be able to trick Lara and send her down to her knee on the canvas like that. She was not going to waste it.

Her cute silver-haired opponent wasted no time in rising back up onto her feet. She wasn't hurt at all, after all. But Miyabi was behind her, and the sumo wrestler knew just what to do now! Stomping across the short distance between the rising Silver and herself, Miyabi would throw her arms forward, trying to wrap them around the other girl's belly and put her in a crushing rear bearhug! "I have you!" Miyabi would yell as she would try to capture her foe in a vice-like grip!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Mar 05, 2016 1:07 am

Falling forward somewhat, Silver brought herself standing relatively quickly, using her base to do so. She'd already suffered tactically however, falling near flat on her face in front of a woman who could probably outmatch her. Had she been a smaller woman, Silver would have every expectation of her back being mounted, akin to a piggy back. But given the size of Miyabi, she wouldn't of placed a bet on it.

Instead, once standing, she'd stumble backwards somewhat, finding the arms of the big girl wrapping around her, pressing into Silver's big stomach. Her own hands would immediately shoot to the girls wrists.

"Erm...I'm a little big for this?" She'd try to laugh, aware that Miyabi might just be trying to lock in a bearhug and squeeze her out from get go.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:01 am

Miyabi would have loved to sit on top of Silver, but as it was, Silver was too quick getting back up onto her feet. Like Miyabi, it seemed that the European was fairly fast for a bigger girl, and so it would be difficult for either of them to out-maneuver each other so long as they were both fresh. Miyabi would have to wear Silver down and get her tired out and vulnerable before she would be able to catch the girl in a truly vulnerable position! Still, right now, Miyabi was winning! She giggled as she got her arms around the other big girl and began to squeeze her hard.

Her opponent's response was a little strange, seeing as how Miyabi couldn't think of anyone that was too big to be put into a bearhug. Well, okay, the sumo thought to herself, maybe if they were so fat that I couldn't get my arms all the way around them. But this girl doesn't qualify for that!

"A little big? Big is better for hugs!" Miyabi would say, hoping that the idea she had in her head translated into English in an intelligible fashion. She really needed to read that last book she had bought about learning English and finish her language studies, but she had had a lot of other stuff to do recently, like train for wrestling! That training, at least, was paying off, as Miyabi would plant her feet firmly on the canvas and then would try to tighten her arms around Silver—not trying to throw her or pull her anywhere, but just trying to squeeze her like a big balloon until she popped under the pressure of this bearhug!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:08 am

Being the size she was, that was exactly the logic she was going for. Then again, that was against normal sized girls, not women who could match her in calibre. Could a opponent actually wrap around her to squeeze, simply put, they'd have more to squeeze. Silver didn't want to imagine what pain she would be in if an opponent ever hoisted her up in a bearhug, and let her massive figure work entirely against her.

"I'm...I'm not really after a hug right now!" Silver would try to joke back, her hands instinctively shooting to the girl who was trying to make her seemingly pass out. Given her firm positioning, it was evident that Miyabi wasn't trying to hoist her up, at least yet, more keep her dead centre of the ring and see what shade of purple she could squeeze her.

Instead of trying to unhook the arms that were coiled around her, Silver would try to slide her hands within the grip instead. It would take her a while, given the tightness of the lock, but should she manage to slide her arms between her own stomach and Miyabi's thick arms, she could push out, trying to erupt from the bearhug like a animal from a cage!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:38 pm

Silver said that she wasn't looking to be hugged right now, but of course Miyabi did not put too much stock in that. Hugs were great, all of the time, and everyone always loved hugs, especially big, cute girls like this one!

Miyabi chuckled. She wasn't really so thick-headed so as to not understand why this girl didn't want to be hugged in this manner. More likely than not, the bearhug was one of Silver's preferred means of attack, too, something which she had in her arsenal which she was hoping to use on Miyabi. When that time came, Miyabi might become anti-hug, too. But for the time being...

"Hugs are always good! Hugs are very, very good! Be happy and like this hug!" Miyabi would insist in her simple but hopefully effective English. She put her head on Silver's shoulder, her cheek brushing against the other girl's cheek as her arms tightened around Silver's midsection. She wanted to try to squeeze the chubby right out of this girl! Unfortunately, Silver was just as big as Miyabi and was equally strong, and just as Miyabi was sure that she could fight out of a bearhug if the need arose, Silver was about to prove that she could do the same. It took a long time, but she managed to squeeze her arms underneath Miyabi's, between the sumo wrestler's limbs and her belly. And when she did, she would force her arms out suddenly, breaking Miyabi's hold and charging out of it, putting some space between them.

"Hmmph! You do not like hugs!" Miyabi would say with a pout, sticking out her lower lip. She was not going to let her opponent get away without at least a parting gift. Running up behind Silver before she had time to turn around, Miyabi would then lift an arm and swing it downwards—trying to strike her foe's butt with an open palm, giving her as hard a spank as she could to try to send the girl stumbling forward!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:45 am

Silver could almost feel her body screaming under the sheer pressure of the reverse bearhug, Miyabi's thick arms serving like a vice as she tried to seemingly force Silver breathless. It was easy to see why the hold was preferred by her buxom foe; thicker arms to squeeze with, and a massive body to squeeze against. Had Silver been smaller, she would of likely succumbed.

Even with her size though, breaking out of the compression was no easy feat, trying to force her own arms between what felt like a rock and a hard place. She'd eventually break free, reminding herself to control her own breaths, her own stomach aching somewhat from the power of the relatively short squeeze. She couldn't help but try to goad the girl back in her own way.

"You're..strong...but I'mma hug you back 'till you can't stand!" She'd roar, the moment she burst free from the crush.

Trying to turn to make good on her promise, she'd instead find her butt beaten like a drum, turning to face her foe, hands shooting back and holding her butt, a little red faced. She didn't realise it was going to be like that.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:56 am

Silver was still determined even after suffering through quite the tight hug. Miyabi was going to aim to throw her opponent's confidence off-balance, though, mostly by not only performing feats which showed off her impressive strength, but by trying to really embarrass Silver, as well! The spank on the European girl's big ass was just the beginning, the very first humiliating moment of many for the silver-haired girl. When she turned around, her face red, her hands reaching back to cradle her butt, Miyabi giggled and stuck her tongue out in an impish gesture.

"I like hugs! I love hugs! You hug me and I will hug you back stronger!" Miyabi would yell in reply, taunting her opponent, practically daring her to go for her own bearhug at some point in this match. Miyabi figured that, if it came down to a duel of who could squeeze who harder, she had an undeniable advantage! She didn't see why that wouldn't be the case, since she was the experienced sumo wrestler of the two.

"I like butts, also! Your butt is very good to spank!" Miyabi would add, chuckling and winking at her foe. Hopefully catching Silver by surprise, Miyabi would then leap forward, trying to go in low to avoid any arms Silver might try to throw in her way. The sumo would throw her arms out and try to smack into Silver's belly, hoping she could tackle the girl down onto the canvas!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next