Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Today at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 11:33 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Help from a "Friend"

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Help from a "Friend" - Page 9 Empty Re: Help from a "Friend"

Post by TripleHelix Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:19 am

Ro squeezed them together harder and harder until Haru realized this wasn't just a defense tactic to his choke, she was trying to bearhug him! With all her limbs currently fighting him, it made it hard to kick or move and shake her off. She kept inching closer and closer into his choke, which despite probably hurting her, it was making it harder and more awkward for Haru to sustain. He tried to slide his hand under her chin to block her off with a different method for a choke, but had other plans and her lips were proving to be all too distracting. His breaths became shorter and more forced as she not only kissed but squeezed the life out of it. To say that Haru was turned on right now would be the understatement of the century.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:16 am

Ro continued to crush the body of her new partner in their upcoming crime, squeeeeezing all of the air out of him, crushing him, while at the same time her lips cut off his remaining air. At the same time, she slid her womanhood up and down his cock, as if she was trying to do something…that something became clear as his member slid into her sex, and she began to ride his cock even as she crushed the life out of him.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:46 pm

Haru was on the outer rim of conscious thought, way past the stage of coherence and swimming somewhere in pure primal feeling. Ro sliding him inside herself was a wave of unbridled ecstasy heightened by the lack of oxygen going to his brain. His arms and legs were like putty, he was clearly going nowhere and wouldn't leave even if he could. This was just too good to pass up! Haru's eyes fluttered closed and from there it was all over, he came gushing out all at once and shooting deep into his red-headed controller. Even in a KO-ed state Haru's face retained a look like he was having the time of his life.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:17 am

It was delicious. The choking, the squeezing, the fucking, the kissing. It was super hawt, and it was a little light hearted pay back for him KOing her in the ring. Though, she suspected he loved it just as much as she did—if not more. Ro let out a moan or pleasure into Haru’s mouth, until she felt his hard member burst and fill her up with his cum. Ro moaned louder, and soon she reached her own climax, their juices mixing together juuuust as Haru passed out.

Ro slowly let Haru go, as she gently pulled out of him. She didn’t realize how tired she was too, but now she was starting to feel exhausted. A climax, plus being KO’d before, and a match? Har had the right idea.

“Night night, Harry, we’ll plan after we nap.” Ro said with a smirk. She cuddled up next to him and gently rested her head on his chest, holding him tight as she drifted off to nap land.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down