by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Gift giving!

+4
SleeperAgent94
Tatyina
Lobo
Deus001
8 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Gift giving! - Page 5 Empty Re: Gift giving!

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 pm

When the door opened, the writer shuffled a bit quickly into the home. It was very nice inside, and she could write a few pages alone on the interior. She gives a small smile and a nod to John while coming in. A man, dressed as Santa Claus and a woman with reindeer ears were also present.

Eske merely nods in agreement to Ryan and walks iver to the Christmas tree. It was around then that John would ask her how she was doing. Looking back ar the normally clothed John, she would giggle. "Ive been alright. Although, I would have wished to see you in something more...Festive."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:50 pm

John was wanting to try and impress Eske, hence why he had ditched his elf outfit. Granted it was festive as the writer stated, but it was also pretty damn dorky and the artist was glad to have been able to take it off. For all the eccentric times Ryan could be, he was a reasonable boss most certainly. Mr Carnaby chuckled slightly at Eske's comment before saying "Well my coat is suitable for the weather outside....."

Once Lucy got the present she would proceed to hand it to Eske while motioning for John to comment on it. The artist would take a breath before stating "Eske as you know I am an artist, and for the holidays I chose to do one of the things that I do best. And that is paint portraits, so I made one for you. This was drawn entirely from my imagination, an idea if you will."

True enough it was a painting of Eske, she was sitting at a large study. With stacks of books around her, with warm lighting next to her. The woman looked identical to the writer, a smile on her face with a cup of tea next to her. John would then state "I call it the content bookworm, do you like it?" a hopeful look on the master of creation. He put in a lot of effort into that.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:02 pm

Eske smiles and gives a nod to Lucy as she hands the gift to the writer. Eske wondered what tue large rectangular peice could be. What was it? Eske opens it slowly and carefully as John explains his logic to the gift. The wrappings came away and she sees...A very beautiful painting.

"My oh my..." Eske says while adjusting her glasses with one hand, the other holding the painting. It was...Exquisite. it looked just like her. And he said he had done this from imagination. A painting that captured the writer in a moment she loved. Being surrounded by books. "I would almost say you've been to my house....It looks almost like this." Eske gently set the painting down and against a wall.

She turns around to give John a hug. A bearhug. "I like it very much so. A-And I'll be sure to hang it in my study."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:24 pm

John believed that the mission was a success, Eske certainly expressed her admiration of it. She had wrapped her arms around the young artist, with him giving a grunt in response. Yeah mission complete, that was a relief. The hours spent toiling on it, making sure the hair was just the right shade and various other factors. But it also gave Mr Carnaby the feeling of a job well done that could only be surpassed by winning in a wrestling match.

The master of creation nodded to Ryan, the paragon of Britain simply smirked and said "John go and have the rest of the day off, we'll be fine." Ryan knew what his friend was thinking right now. And that was spending time with the writer.

Mr Carnaby nodded and would say to Eske "Tell you what dear, why don't we go have some tea and catch up on what we've been doing. It'll be my treat and I'll carry the painting for you too. You up for it?" the artist would say with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:37 pm

Eske still had the image of that painting in her mind. Even when not looking at it. It just had everything that Eske liked in it. She wondered how she was going to protect it from the elements outside. It was a bit far from home. She lets go of the hug as John and Ryan talked.He gave John the day off.

Eske stopped John be for he moved anywhere. "I also have something for you." She unzips her coat and tea a hand in to pull out a book. Her book. "I...Published. its a small company but still..." She hands it to him. The hardcover book was titled: Inside the Squared Circle.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:23 pm

Now that was unexpected, Eske had procured a gift for John. He would have been perfectly fine with just her thanks, but it was the season for giving. And it was a nice book related to wrestling based off of the title, Mr Carnaby had been seeking material like this. Training was half the thing, one needed to learn with the head too. And that was something the young man was adept at doing. The master of creation smiled and said "Oh thanks girl, this will make for some nice bedtime reading. We'll get in my car, I've got some cases that can protect your painting from the outside effects. Now then~"

John would depart with the quiet writer, and felt like he was making a better connection with her. A brilliant step forward most certainly, Eske was an intelligent and beautiful woman who could offer so much to the world. The artist wanted to help her open to others, and perhaps have her admiration.

Ryan was waiting for the last one, Anampo Yatgra. It would be near impossible to talk about Ryan's wrestling career without at least mentioning her, the apple of his eye. The best for last, she was sent the letter. And the Brit had checked thrice to make sure her present was ready, nothing else would be good enough in his mind for his little rabbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 9:48 pm

The writer blushes slightly when giving John the book. She hoped that he liked the book. She worked hard to get it published, and there were a lot of rules she had to get through. The two began to leave the home. "I hope you like the chapter I wrote on my experiences with you, John..." Eske zips up her jacket and opens the front door.

Anampo was ready and there. "O-Oh...Sorry." She says to Eske, stepping out of her and John's way so they could leave. Anampo knew how Ryan did this in a timely manner, and the rabbit hoped she wasnt too early. But maybe she was? Both women give the other a look or two.

The rabbit closes the door after they left. She smiles and walks up to Ryan. Her love. Someone she has been with since near the start of both of their careers. The shy rabbit smiles and looks at him, dressed in a Santa suit. "Hello there, my love. How are you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:42 pm

John was a bit surprised by Anampo's sudden arrival, but he merely politely smiled and nodded. Besides he had another woman to attend to, Ms Yatgra was here for one person and that was the boss. The artist turned to nod to Ryan before departing from the apartment with the writer, he would be sure to read that part where Eske wrote about him. That made them even in terms of expressions.

Ryan meanwhile quickly moved to the rabbit girl, and promptly embraced her. Practically scooping her off of her feet as she got a big jolly hug from the very fit Santa cosplayer, whereupon Mr Knight would swing around with her in an 180 before settling Anampo back down. "Anampo! Oh my dear it's so good to see you! Lucy fetch my girl's, I will be departing with her." Mr Knight stated as he proceeded to remove his santa jacket and proceeded to don his cherry red biker jacket.

Ms Grange chucked and waved to Anampo, whenever his girlfriend was around Ryan could often go from quietly polite to openly hammy. It was good when it happened, let the young man let his hair down. The paragon of Britain would ask the rabbit girl a question with "So how's things been with the family? Hope your Brother's doing alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:58 pm

Anampo smiles and open her arms to accept Ryan's hug. She didnt expect to be promptly grabbed and lifted off her feet. She made a small and frightened cry when she was whizzing through the air before being placed back down on her feet to look at her love. Se giggled and gave him a small slug to the arm. She was never usually rough of any sort, but she was when with Ryan. "Its good to see you too, Ryan. You know it has been a bit." The rabbit smiles and then quickly hugged him again.

"I havent really called my parents...Kogar is doing fine though. Everything is alright with him." SHe looks to the door and then back to Ryan once more. "So, who was that? Does John have someone new? I dont remember reading about her on his profile..." Anampo was well-read on the roster of the AFW. Though much of the time she couldnt put the face to a name unless she was told. "So...What has the Paragon gotten for his lady this year? As if theres anything more I need than your love..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:18 pm

"Hm? Yeah John's between relationships, told me he's going to play the field a little before finding a new girl. Course I only ever need my darling rabbit~" Ryan muttered with a wink while playfully slapping Anampo's hip, this had been a fantastic year for the young man. Winning the tag belts, tracking down his girlfriend's Brother and later bonking Anampo in a sexy shower soon thereafter. What more could a young male wrestler have wanted?

Lucy took out a large bag, covered in red wrapping paper. Ms Grange said to Anampo "Well Ryan's got you a bunch of clothes for one, that's them in here......" the Brit handed the bag to the rabbit girl and then picked up a small box and stated "And this here is a 3DS, with a few games with it. It's the same ones that Ryan got, so maybe you guys can play together. You heading out Bro?" giving a nod of the head to Ryan as she gave the other gift to Ms Yatgra.

Anampo's Clothes:

The paragon nodded and stated "I'll be back tomorrow, come on my precious rabbit. I'll get you home and we can cuddle up and have hot chocolate together and indulge in all the holiday things that happens every year!" Ryan waved goodbye to Ms Grange and opened the door for the rabbit girl.

As Anampo got close to him though Ryan would mutter "I also have a playboy bunny outfit that's red and white, it's waiting for you back home. Would you put it on for me later love?.....Happy holidays." the young man pecked her on the cheek as he'd make his way out the building with her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next