Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

James Justice vs Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

James Justice vs Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa - Page 7 Empty Re: James Justice vs Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa

Post by Edmund Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:09 pm

James didn't know what hit him until it was too late. He could feel himself flying through the air, but could do nothing to stop himself from hitting the mat. As soon as his head hit the mat, James began seeing stars. He could feel hands around his waist, but he didn't realize what was happening, all he could see were the stars flying around. The ref then dropped down and began the count, slapping the mat once, "One!" she counted and the fans jumped up on their feet, though they felt bad for James, this match had been an exciting one and James had put up a pretty good fight.

Back to top Go down

James Justice vs Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa - Page 7 Empty Re: James Justice vs Vida Fenix and Santa Tigresa

Post by Lunchador Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:26 am

The two of them hit the mat hard, Vida slamming James into mat hard, shoulders-first. The move was one the Superestrellas had drilled on regularly, and it came off without a hitch, tonight. When the ref started the count, Vida hooked her firml legs over James' arms and leaned into the pin. Body pressed down hard on her opponent, whom she held folded in half, the rookie was giving everything she had to locking down the pin.

"TWO!"

Vida sank into it, holding tight to James. She hoped he stayed down; he had put up a good fight, but he was one man up against a well-oiled tag team. Battered and bleeding already, Vida worried about what might happen to him if she and Santa Tigresa were forced to continue. Holding tight, Vida waited breathlessly for the ref's final count.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:53 pm

James mustered the last of his strength to shoot his legs forward. He didn't know how he did it, but by some miracle, he managed to kick out of the pin. Once he was free, he would slowly crawl to the ropes and attempt to get to his feet, using the ropes to aid him as he tried to stand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:22 pm

Vida's eyes shot open in shock, as James managed to kick out of the move. Picking herself back up, Vida found herself wondering how much further this was going to go. What she had been seeing as admirable tenacity seemed to be turning more into self-destructive stubbornness. As she saw James pulling himself up onto the ropes, Vida reached out a hand for her partner, knowing what would come next and hoping it would help put an end to this.

Santa Tigresa saw the same opening that her young protege did. Taking the tag, the Tigresa threw herself over the top rope and into a full run at James' side of the ring. With a full sprint, the Tigresa jumped between the top and center ropes, swinging her powerful hips around into her signature move, the Tiger Feint Kick, hoping to give James a full, definitive face of her powerful legs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:00 pm

James remained on the middle rope, but it would seem he remained on the ropes for way too long. He soon was seeing stars when Tigresa slammed her legs into his face. He stood and stumbled about a bit like a drunk man before he fell onto his back, panting softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:07 pm

The Tigresa's powerful legs connected with the Tiger Feint Kick, her signature maneuver. Her fans let a cheer ring through the arena, in recognition of her most well-known attack. The kick seemed to do its job, too, rocking James and putting the young man on his back. Seeing him go down, the Tigresa settled her boots on the ring apron, and wrapped her hands around the top rope. Then, rocking back to build tension in the rope, the Tigresa jumped, using the rope to launch herself into a springboard splash that would bring her curvaceous frame crashing down onto James' body.

Hooking one of James legs, pressing her buxom chest against his and even wrapping her hand around his wrist for good measure, Santa Tigresa went for the pin. At ringside, Vida cheered her mentor, always elated to see one of her favorite moves in all of lucha libre! The match had been intense, thus far, and James had done everything he could. Now, the rookie watched with baited breath, to see if the Tigresa's pin attempt would succeed. She hoped, for James' sake, that it would.

"ONE!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:51 pm

James found himself sprawled out on the mat, groaning in pain. He knew he should have just stayed down, taken the loss, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. With the last of his strength, James rolled his body slowly out of the way of her splash. If she went to stand, James would also rise to his feet before throwing a knee to her midsection and attempt to hit his Anarchist's dream one last time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7