Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 102 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hardcore 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Heather Couture vs. Kelsi Pensworth

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Hardcore 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Heather Couture vs. Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Heather Couture vs. Kelsi Pensworth

Post by 321Shazam Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:45 am

Heather had complete control of Kelsi as she spanked her blonde opponent's ass repeatedly while taunting her at the same time. "You're just pathetic. Do you really think that a bimbo like you could even compare with me in the ring? I'm going to make sure these people see just how slutty you are!" Heather said before licking the palm of her hand to deliver one final wet and lewd spank on Kelsi's ass before releasing her from the hold. Heather then exited the ring, and started to look for a weapon to use on Kelsi. The crowd erupted as the saw Heather take out brass knuckles. Heather then re-entered the ring a stalked Kelsi, waiting for the right moment to strike.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hardcore 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Heather Couture vs. Kelsi Pensworth - Page 2 Empty Re: Hardcore 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Heather Couture vs. Kelsi Pensworth

Post by Clobber Jobber Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:13 am

As Heather went to work on her ass, Kelsi's repeated squeals slowly became one long, painful and sensual moan, her cheeks turning a bright shade of red before her opponent decided to deliver a final, wet and painful slap, getting a final squeal from the blonde before she was rolled off Heather's knee. As her opponent left the ring, Kelsi climbed to her hands and knees, before leaning upright and bringing both hands onto her bright red bottom, massaging both cheeks with a pained whine. When Heather re-entered the ring, Kelsi hadn't noticed the brass knuckles adorning her hand, and moved in to hopefully make her own attack.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:21 pm

Heather re-entered the ring and realized that Kelsi was moving in on her. Heather had an evil idea in mind to trick Kelsi and deal some more damage. Heather would pretend to be scared of Kelsi, and act like a coward afraid of taking a hit to the face. "Whoa, Whoa, WHOA! Kelsi I know you must be a bit mad at what I did, but you don't have to look so angry." Heather pleaded with Kelsi as she dropped to her knees trying to convince Kelsi not to hit her. "J-Just please don't hit me in the face. I'm too pretty to be dominated." Heather said acting like a quivering coward. Heather did this so that when Kelsi got within striking range, she'd punch Kelsi right in the pussy with her brass knuckles. This was a hardcore Hentai match after all and she wanted the fans to get their money's worth.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:57 pm

Kelsi was off to a bad start already in this match, but she was by no means a ball of rage when she approached. Though she had a feisty move or two on the mind, she wasn't planning on brutalizing her opponent, and so Heather's pleas for mercy caught her off guard. Coming to an abrupt stop just in front of the begging girl, Kelsi couldn't help but blush in confusion. "A-angry? You mean me?" she asked, pointing a finger at her face for emphasis... and leaving her completely open to the crippling blow to the crotch.

As the brass knuckles impacted her pussy, Kelsi shrieked in pain, collapsing to her knees with tears in her eyes and both hands covering her crotch once again. With both wrestlers on their knees, the height difference between the two of them was readily apparent once again, Kelsi whining and whimpering beneath her opponent's gaze.

There are officially too many characters in my roster for me to list in the here, so click the link to learn more!
Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:11 am

Heather had a evil grin on her face as her brass knuckle strike to Kelsi's pussy connected. Heather looked down at Kelsi with pompous pride, wanting to beat and humiliate Kelsi in the ring. "That's it bitch, cry for me...I'm going to fuck you up you stupid slut!" Heather said to the whimpering Kelsi before she grabbed her blonde opponent by the hair and pulled her in closer so she could nail right in the bridge of the nose with another punch with the brass knuckles hoping to stun Kelsi so she could start humiliating Kelsi in front of the crowd.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:19 am

Kelsi let out another whimper as she was yanked in by the hair, her face colliding in motion with Heather's brass knuckles. The impact left a gash across her nose, blood already dripping down her face, as she reached up with her hands to cover the point of impact.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:26 am

Heather smiled at the sight of Kelsi bleeding and hold her face in pain. "Why don't you be a good bitch and get on your back while I do all the work!" Heather said as she shoved Kelsi onto the mat. Then Heather sat on top of Kelsi's stomach and took a moment to to admire Kelsi's body by fondling her boobs. "You're probably used to being on your back and dominated, aren't you?" Heather said seductively as she squeezed on Kelsi's breasts. "I think these people want to see some skin, don't you?" Heather asked Kelsi before throwing another punch with the brass knuckles to Kelsi's face before attempting to strip off Kelsi's top.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:36 pm

Kelsi squealed as her back hit the mat, panting and moaning as her opponent climbing on top of her and kneading her ample breasts. She was too overtaken by the sudden sexual advance to give a proper verbal response, instead simply nodding meekly. As she did, however, a brass knuckle came colliding with her face, incapacitating her as her top was roughly removed, revealing her jiggling breasts for the world to see.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:53 pm

Heather was successful in stripping Kelsi's top off, and revealing her jiggling breasts to the public. Heather laughed as she looked down at her helpless opponent, and said. "You stay right here, while I get the massage oil." Heather said as she shoved Kelsi's top into Kelsi's mouth before getting off the blonde to go and get the massage oil n the corner. Heather wanted to massage and oil Kelsi's boobs in front of the crowd, and hear her moan some more. Heather was having a good time humiliating Kelsi in this match, and she wanted to keep pressing her advantage by asserting her control over Kelsi.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Clobber Jobber Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:42 am

As distressed as she appeared, Kelsi was doing nothing to resist as her own bikini top was roughly shoved in her mouth, humiliated in front of the entire crowd. As Heather turned around, however, her feistier side kicked in, however, and she climbed to her knees in an attempt to undo Heather's own bikini top, and, if she was quick enough, pull down her bottom as well, getting herself a step ahead in their match despite the beating she had already taken.

Clobber Jobber
Clobber Jobber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next