by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance!

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance! Empty Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance!

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:35 am

The AFW's Rising Star, Juniper Nayle, has called for a crowd tonight. She barged into the Tension offices and demanded the primetime television spot and a sold out arena as soon as possible. Normally, they wouldn't oblige the woman who joined a faction specifically made for disobeying authority. But, the occasion was very special.

Sitting in the backstage of that sold out arena, she watches as her adoptive father Nick Solem paced back and forth. "You shouldn't be doing this. You cant think about going through with this, can you? I-I mean what happens if you get hurt? Your father will kill me!"

"How do they keep letting you in here? Isn't this a woman's locker room?" Juniper was facing a mirror and brushing her lush red and black hair. It was something she held pride in. "Besides, I know what Im doing. Im finally gonna live up to my words."

----------

Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance! 4SoD9Kf

Moments after the cameras went live...An announcer begins to speak. "And here she is! Juniper Nayle!" The crowd roars for the confident woman as she stepped out onto the stage. Living it up and letting that crowd cheer, Juniper quickly picked up a mic.

"Alright! Shut up, Im tired of hearing ya!" She lets them quiet down. "Now, this was a bit hastily thrown together. And I thank all of you for carelessly throwing more money into this organization to come see yours truly duke it out with someone here tonight. You may be thinking, 'who the hell is AFW's Rising Star facing now?' "

She walks into the ring and started talking again. "She's been at Avalanche, fought in Summer Splash. Joined a faction, had the gall to take on champions, and admit that even she gets crushes. Where can Juniper Nayle go next? I'll tell you where. Right into THIS ring with one of the most currently controversial men in Tension!"

Juniper lowers her head a bit and smirks. "A best of three submission match. Now....King! Bring your ass out here! I've always said that youre about to fall off that high horse of yours. And Im gonna give you a big and helpful push!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance! Empty Re: Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance!

Post by KillerV Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:57 am

It's been a long, long time since anyone actually wanting to challenge King for themselves, other than his rivals but for this particular person who is in Tension and have slipped his radar for adding to his 'hit list', she was bit unknown to him but now when she got his attention in the ring, calling the man beast out, he got a good long hard look at the girl, looks tough but not tough as him!

Talk Ain't Shit! Let's Dance! 12421446735_ba4e2d0dd7_c

The beast comes right out from the backstage and to the center of the main stage appearing in his black boots, dark red trunks, his signature black leopard mask, standing so tall and bulk of muscles, barely anyone can withstand this monster of a man, looking on at the girl in the ring as he slowly approaching her with a mic in his hand. "Whoa whoa whoa whoa!........ Who... the HELL.... are you?!" King eventually slipping in the ring and coming up close and personal to the girl that called him out. "First of all, I am SO glaaaad you called me out, too enough guts to do that than any bitches I can remembered....... second, I dont think you can beat me now girl, in the best 3 submissions? Sure, why not, I havent made a tough girl like you cry like a pussy in ever......" King paused for a moment to soak up the crowd roars of reactions.

"Thirdly.....you should really get to know me better....."  He said and goes silent for a second before dropping the mic to the mat and see if that girls eyes catches that mic like a shiny coin, attracting her that he could hoped for a sneaky cruel attacks!. By kicking his right foot out at her midsection covered by that hard looking abs get her double over and follow by his swing of his right arm, his right hard bicep to swing up, uppercut the girl right to the jaw. "RAH! START!!!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:10 am

She watches him come out of hiding with her trademark grin on her face. He was really here. But then again it wasnt like he wouldnt accept the challenge. But he made that grin turn into a scowl when he asked her who she was. She crossed her arms and soon speaks again into the mic.

"Dont act like you dont know who I am. Or are you too busy having your little lover's quarrel with Johnny?" Yeah, mention that. Get King worked up and angry. "Im different than most Tension girls you've tangled with. Im getting more bolder and crazier each day around here."

Before Juniper could say any more, she was forced to have her body fold over his leg. She let out a groan and then a second groan as she was knocked to the floor with his uppercut. From the floor, she only sneers and looks up at the beast.

"Get to know you? You think I already dont?" Juniper would play doubly dirty back and send a kick at his crotch. "You think I aint come with my own tricks, ya Big Kitty?!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:41 am

King isnt gonna play nice with her at all, hell, she challenged him into a match and he'll give her one hell of a match, just showing how much power he have by giving her a good boot to the stomach as she double over and knocking the girl back by his bicep uppercut, though both would of stunned anyone but not this girl, she was just sneering at his face before kick his crotch!

"GAHHH!" He double over clutching himself, really didnt see that coming, that cocky girl really got him good and he doesnt like it, trying to keep himself standing, nursing his balls and hoping he could recover shortly before kicking her ass so hard. "Grrrrr..... you're gonna pay for that..... bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:05 am

Juniper knew that he would like that kick. She took that bit of time to crawl back and stand up. Juniper then sees the full extent of her attack as she sees him holding his crotch. "Heh..." She stuck her tongue out and flipped the beast off with both middle fingers.

"Bitch? Thats not too nice. Good to see your not holding back verbally, either. Then again, you never do..." Juniper didnt dare go towards someone she just nailed in the balls.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:31 am

King holding his balls after that girl kicked him like that, she even get up and taunting the beast with her tongue sticks out and flipping her fingers at him, bold woman. But the beast isnt gonna stop himself for long as he hoped to lunge into her reaching for the back of her legs, giving the girl a quick lift and drop down on his knee right between those muscle legs to wedge her shorts up into her crotch!

"Course, talking shit is what I do best, and this!"

Hoping it would stun her a little bit for him to take his short bit of time to recover himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:30 am

A crotch attack deserved one back. And thays apparently what she was get to back from the masked beast of a man. She made a loud yelp. It seemed that he wasn't focused on hurting her so much as making her short shorts ride up her body more. She forgot that aspect of King...

But still , she would be defiant to show him total pain. She smirks. "Now that I got a closer look at hat mask, i-it looks more lifelike than I thought..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:04 am

King strikes right back her with a payback of his own, at least its legal compared to her foot to his crotch, though she still showing some cockiness at him, even with her words. "Hmph..... its real, so damn real, like what I could do next!"

He swallowed hard since his balls still hurts, but King got a job to do.... turning HER into a jobber! Reaching for her head to get it under his strong muscular right arm to lock her in, falling back to drop into his simple yet painful move, the DDT!

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:18 am

"Almost like you really are a bit kitty!" He taunted again. Her words would however be met with her face being driven into the ring floor. "Ack!" Ahe groans out, her body having o fall on top of his. She tries to get away from him as fast as possible. She threw wild punches to aide her in doing this.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:41 am

King give her a lift and drop her head first to the mat, laying her out which she half laying on top of him, yet she is still pretty strong not laying still, feeling her punches striking at him as much she could, stupid woman! "GRRR!"

He tries to roll her over on her back as he gets on top to mount this red head, not planning to pound the crap out of her, but instead, the beast reaching his hand at her pretty hot face, giving her the Iron Claw squeeze, showing her no mercy. "Give up?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next