Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!

2 posters

Go down

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  Empty Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!

Post by LunarWolf Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 pm

The arena lights were once again on her, the beautiful and powerful Northern Queen who stood in the center of the ring in full ring gear, microphone in hand as she'd look out at the cheering crowd. Her music was still playing out of the speakers, it was only a matter of time before both the music and the crowd would die down and become quiet so she could speak. Boy did she love it though, the cheers, the noise, the feeling of hundreds...thousands being behind her. It was one of the reasons why she kept wrestling. The other was of course to have fun the way that she feels.

The sounds of the crowd soon calmed down and her music started to fade. Cecilia began to bring the microphone up to her lips. " Woooah!" She shouted out, the crowd joined in, raising their right fist into the air as had become the staple for the Swedish beauty's fans and herself of course. " Alright! Let's see now...ah." Cecilia let out, bringing her free arm up to the back of her head to scratch it a bit. " This is what happens when I grow bored, you know ? I lose my train of thought." Cecilia spoke as she'd turn around. " but you see...I guess that's the only thing I lose. " Cecilia let out with a chuckle following those words, the blond would start to walk around the ring a bit.

" I've yet to come across anyone who can take me on my best day! I've brought down everyone who comes at me, time and time again and I'll keep doing it!" she continued as she'd stop off her little walk in the center of the ring again. " No matter what happens, no matter belts or main events...I am the best this ring has seen and will ever see." Cecilia let out as she raised her right hand up into the air, the crowd the did the same as they let out a loud roar.

Bringing the microphone down to her mouth again, Cecilia'd smile and let out a light chuckle, " Well...don't take my word for it. I'm issuing an open challenge to whoever thinks they've got what it takes to face me in a match, fight...hell anything. I'll throw down any time any place." Cecilia let out as she'd turn towards the ramp, " Anyone who's cocky enough to step up to my challenge ?! Anyone ?!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  Empty Re: Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!

Post by Serpon Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:24 pm

Sermis was watching the TV in her locker room, she was currently in her wrestling attire as she saw the Hardcore Queen talking about how she had defeated everyone.  Though Cecilia was arrogant, she had earned it and could be considered a possible face for the entire Friction organization.  Then Sermis smirk as she heard Cecilia open offer to fight anyone, anywhere.  The raven hair wrestler decided she would take up the hardcore queen offer and quickly bolted out of her locker room.  She would grab a microphone from a person standing near the entrance before instruction them to play her theme music as she then made her appearance.

Sermis theme song then played as she came out to accept Cecilia challenge. “My dear Cecilia, I accept your challenge, I shall dethrone you and take your title of queen.  So get ready, cause I haven't lost a match yet and I don't plan on starting now, too bad we can't say the same about you my dear Cecilia.” stated Sermis as the crowd began to boo her as she took a jab at Cecilia and waited to see if the so-called Queen would make a response back.  If she could win this match verse, Cecilia, she would instantly rise to stardom and become a well know wrestler overnight.

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  3l9yoRWEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  AjbwxKgEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  DUhLLRtEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  CDNLQYlEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  Empty Re: Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:30 am

It wasn't long before someone answered Cecilia's challenge, though what the blond beauty had not expected was for someone she didn't even know off would come out and accept it. The music that played was unfamiliar, the woman who stepped out onto the ramp with her long jet black hair and black attire made Cecilia tilt her head to the side as she looked on at the cocky girl who answered her challenge. She did ask for someone cocky though...so it wasn't as if she couldn't blame herself for that.

" Uh huh...dethrone me ? May I just ask...who the hell are you ?" Cecilia'd let out into the microphone as she'd place her free hand upon her hip, her red eyes fixed upon Sermis as she accepted the challenge of the Swedish powerhouse. " I'm not gonna say no or anything, but I had hoped someone who'd interest me would come out and face me." Cecilia let out as she'd sigh for a moment. " Oh well. it's not like it can be helped now...but man are you a disappointment" Cecilia spoke, she'd lower her microphone and shrug her shoulders.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 4:49 am

Sermis was a bit annoyed by Cecilia answer, but she remained calm.  If she got angry then the Queen she was trying to dethrone would have already won. “You can call me Sermis my dear Cecilia and when I'm done with you, I'll be the new queen here.  So get ready my dear Cecilia, cause your time as the queen is up.  Also I don't blame you for not knowing me, I mean you're not very smart after all and you did just admit you don't have a good memory, maybe you've taken to many blows to the head.” stated Sermis as she fired back at Swedish powerhouse while the crowd started to cheer for Cecilia.

“Tell you what my dear Cecilia, why don't we do a match that you excel at, a good old fashion hardcore match with some barbwire ropes.  If you're too afraid I understand, so I will let you change the match type or if you want to run away that is fine as well.” stated Sermis as she taunted the so-called queen.  Beating Cecilia was one thing but if she beat the Queen at her own game, then no one would be able to truly question Sermis as the new queen.  Now all she had to do was wait to see if Cecilia would accept her challenge.

Everybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  3l9yoRWEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  AjbwxKgEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  DUhLLRtEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  CDNLQYlEverybody stand up! Raise your hands up!  CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:48 am

Cecilia listened on as this woman named Sermis started to talk about how she'd be the new queen, and how she was gonna take over...even going as far as insulting the blond beauty who'd simply scoff at the raven haired beauty's word. "Wow...that was something wasn't it ?" Cecilia let out as she'd roll her eyes and then look out around the cheering crowd. " I mean, here you have...Sermis, was it ? Who seems to think she's got what it takes ? " Cecilia spoke as she'd return her gaze to the lovely Sermis. " I did say that when I get bored I lose my train of though, I dunno what that has to do with my memory...though you are right, people seem to like to go for my head, not that it actually helps them, but they still do. I'm sure you will too ~" Cecilia let out as she'd shake her head a bit.

" Oh ? How kind of you Sermis. Sounds like you are really doing all you can just to get your chance to fight me. Which I don't get why, I already told you that I didn't care, a match is a match and I'll destroy you like everyone else." Cecilia let out as she'd slid out of the ring through the ropes and jump down onto the floor. " If you don't mind getting carried out on a stretcher, then sure. Barbed wire hardcore match it is." Cecilia let out as she'd start to walk up the ramp and head up towards Sermis so they could stand face to face, closer to each other, sizing each other up. " I'll try to not end your career before it's even started."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:51 pm

Despite everything that Cecilia was saying, Sermis simply gave a smile as the blond queen stated how she wanted a barb wire hardcore match.  “You know, we can keep talking about how great we are or we can give the audience what they want and start this match.” stated Sermis as then dropped her microphone and was pumped for the match as the crowd cheered at this statement.  She then watched as Cecilia made her way out of the ring and towards the ramp that Sermis was at.  The raven hair wrestler simply stood and watch, deciding to size up Cecilia as well.  It seemed the two were about the same size and weight with Cecilia being slightly larger.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:53 pm

Cecilia would keep her eyes fixed with Sermis after she walked up to the girl, their large frames standing face to face against one another as the buxom ladies both sized each other up. Sermis statement made the blond grin as she'd place her hands on her hips for a powerpose. " I am more talking about how shit you are, but that's beside the point. " Cecilia let out as she'd roll her eyes a bit.

" Let's do this then! " Cecilia shouted out as soon enough a crew team would start to head out from the backstage area to go and get to working on the ring, carrying bins of barbed wire as they wore heavy gloves and outfits to be able to avoid getting hurt while lining the ropes with them. Cecilia'd keep her eyes on Sermis as they worked, moving in a bit closer so they were barley a foot apart from each other. " Don't say I didn't warn you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:06 pm

It seemed the Cecilia was still more interested in talking smack about Sermis, which was actually amusing the raven hair wrestler.  Now they were less than a foot apart and Cecilia told her about not to complain since she had warned her.  “You know it's the weakest dog that has the loudest bark.  That being said the more your bark, the better my victory will look in the end.” stated Sermis in response to how Cecilia statement.  She watched as the staff began to work on the ring, as they started to put barb wires on the rope.  Sermis knew this match would be painful, she was planning to win, but she knew that this would not be a one sided fight, the two would constantly be going back and forth.  Thus, both wrestlers were going to bleed and get some brutal injuries.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:42 am

As Cecilia stood in front of Sermis and heard the girl let out that little taunting statement of hers, the blond would roll her eyes a bit, before she'd return her gaze to the raven haired beauty in front of her. " You're barking is awfully loud as well." Cecilia'd answer as she'd proceed to then turn and start to walk off towards the ring. "Let's do this! " Cecilia'd yell out loudly, which got the crowd riled up and cheering at the Northern Queen.

Cecilia'd start to walk down the ramp and towards the ring that was being fixed, almost done enough so that the match could start. When she reached the ring Cecilia'd roll in underneath the bottom ropes and move up towards her feet, getting into the center of the squared circle as the ring crew was finishing up their job.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down