Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Victor's spoils. (For Person)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 Empty Re: Victor's spoils. (For Person)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:09 am

Hayley gave a small shiver, it had been too long since she had been like this. This....heated up with someone, she was a social butterfly to be certain. From where she was from sex was rather common, but that carried dangers. A close school friend of Ms Valeria had ended up contracting an STI, and that had made the party girl a tad wary and was a suitable alarm bell. Granted she was no virgin. However when it came to intimacy in the bedroom you had to choose carefully, make sure the partner was one who could satisfy you and beyond.

To Ms Valeria, Astolfo seemed like that one. She felt a connection and the spark was there, otherwise Hayley would never have given him the lapdance and the outfit. The Amazonian had giggled lightly at how her little guest was acting like the proper gentleman, proper manners too. She inwardly mused on what her pals back home would think of Astolfo, and they'd probably be fine with him. But that was quickly gone, as now there was no one here apart from her and him.

The big girl had strutted forward to the couch, grabbing the remote and killing the music and switching off the TV. It had gotten late, a quick glance to the kitchen clock revealing it to be 10:00PM, Hayley had a lewd expression on her face. But Astolfo couldn't see it, Hayley did have a small grin as she turned to face him. Her hands had covered her breasts, pushing them back and enhancing their already large size.

"Hrmm, in Ibiza there's parties all night long. You coming to bed sweetheart? I want to carry on this party....I want you....." Hayley murmured as she sauntered over to Astolfo, till she stood right in front of him. And then suddenly she'd grab her little guy and bring her up into her arms for a big and passionate kiss, revealing her ample breasts in their entirety for a brief moment before her bare skin and areolas caressed the fabric of Astolfo's costume.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:49 pm

The smaller pink hair wrestler watched as Hayley turned off the music and the TV.  Then he looked at his watch and realized what time it was, the two had been having fun for hours now.   Astolfo then looked at Hayley about to state something before seeing the grin on her face as she covered her chest with her arms as she then spoke about how parties went all night and if Astolfo was coming to bed with her before stating how she wanted him.  “I'm all yours if you want me and I would be lying if I said I didn't feel the same.” stated Astolfo as he was then kissed passionately as he then wrap his hands around Hayley and began to also kiss her passionately. The smaller pink hair had made out with lots of people before but Hayley was different, she was willing to make the first move but knew how to move at the correct speed, she wasn't to slow nor to fast. In Astolfo mind she was perfect match for him.

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Hayley hadn't had the taste of a person's lips in quite some time, not since she met her guest at least. She had almost forgotten the sensation of it. The people in Japan were nice, real polite and everything. But intimacy just didn't seem to be on their minds, not once did any guy ever offer to buy Ms Valeria a drink. Understandable considering she was underage in the land of the rising sun, but still there was no sentiment to be found.

All that however was in the back of the amazonian's mind, right now all she cared about was being close to her adorable little Stolfy~. Hayley moaned in the shared kiss, she knew how to do a fine and proper one despite the passage of time. But Astolfo had the spark, that just made it so good. Ms Valeria willed her eyes open, and broke the kiss as she turned around. With Astolfo still in her arms Hayley would move to her bedroom door, and kick it open.

The room was a delightful place, a king sized bed befitting the size of the Ibiza party girl. A bathroom was there to the left, and to the right of the bed was a massive closet containing several outfits of Hayley and her Mother's creation. Astolfo would be placed on the bed delicately by the big girl, and she'd then proceed to sit next to him and trail a finger down his body. Till she stopped at where the nether regions would be, and cupped it in her hand. A second later she grinned, that was put to rest.

"Hrmmm, my Stolfy is a guy~ Oh but your a super cute one at that!" Hayley said, letting out a giggle afterwards. After that she got off the bed and would proceed to remove the rest of her clothes, taking her time in doing so. After all Astolfo's outfit was made for her size, so there was that to consider.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:12 pm

The smaller pink hair wrestler was now brought into Hayley bedroom and he knew what was probably going to happen next.  This wasn't the first time he had gone into a girl room and done the deed, but this was the first time a former opponent carried him into her room and took the lead.  He then took a minute to look around her room, she had a large bed, there was also a washroom and a massive closet with all sorts of costumes.  Astolfo could probably spend all day just going through Hayley closet and admiring all the different types of clothes there.

His train of thought though was cut off as he was then placed on the bed where Hayley then trace her hand down his body and eventually to his privates where she commented on how he was a guy.  “Le Secret, don't tell anyone, okay?” stated Astolfo in response to Hayley comment.  It wasn't that he was ashamed or anything, he just enjoyed confusing people about his gender.  Seeing Hayley remove her clothes, Astolfo would follow her lead, though he would struggle a bit due to how big it was.

Victor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 3l9yoRWVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 AjbwxKgVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 DUhLLRtVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 CDNLQYlVictor's spoils. (For Person) - Page 4 CbtFHPg
AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:48 pm

Looking back it had been too long since Hayley had been here, with the feeling of actually loving someone. Despite her background and hailing from the party capital the big girl didn't sleep with just anyone, there was no passion, no spark. When Hayley did find someone worth it though, she took the chance. Ms Valeria didn't dally, she took it.

Before long she was finally nude, her boots upzipped and skirt lowered. Hayley however kept her back to Astolfo for a few seconds, she looked at the mirror and at Astolfo in the reflection. She sighed happily before turning to face her guest, her arms covering the private parts of the Amazonian party girl. Only when Astolfo had removed his clothing would Ms Valeria continue.

"Oh? Le Secret eh? Well don't worry.......I don't kiss and tell.~" Hayley muttered before lowering her hands, revealing her voluptuous and fully naked form. Her skin clean and free of any blemishes with minor muscles, her breasts ample with considerable areolas. Trailing down to her ample Hartman hips and cleanly shaven womanhood, already seemingly moist to the sight. Concluding with her long legs and cute feet.

With a smile Hayley would place herself atop her guest and trail one more finger down Astolfo's chest before leaning in close and muttering "Are you ready for the ride of your life my dear Stolfy~...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Sep 26, 2015 4:06 am

The smaller wrestler was too busy trying to take off this clothes, or, in this case, the costume that Hayley had given to him.  Due to the fact that it wasn't his size, it took him longer than usually to take it off.  It would be a few moments before he would be naked with the party girl.  But eventually his shirt, pants, underwear were all taken off and thrown to the side.  He wasn't sure where he was supposed to place his clothes, but he was sure at this point Hayley didn't really care.  The small pink hair wrestler was now sitting down on the bed, with his legs spread apart, revealing his manhood.

When he heard that Hayley wouldn't tell his secret, Astolfo smiled and gave a wink.  He was going to enjoy confusing the other wrestlers by keeping them guessing. “Thank you, I own you one.” stated Astolfo as Hayley then placed herself on top of him before asking if he was ready for the ride of his life.  “I'm never ready for anything but I that is what makes it more fun.” stated Astolfo as she winked and was ready to let Hayley take the lead.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:23 pm

Hayley smirked at Astolfo, with a somewhat predatory grin. Sex was a curious thing, as Hayley understood there was an title belt in Friction relating to it. Where the teenager was from it was a common thing, and she was no virgin having lost it at 16. But to her it wasn't just about the action, it was the passion too. Astolfo's secret was her secret, and now it was time.....

"Let's go.....baby....." Hayley muttered as she reached out to the nightstand and opened the drawer, producing a pink condom and holding it into her mouth. What had ensued was something wild, it had been some time since she had felt the embrace of a man she could love, really do so too. Safety first, sane and consensual. Just the way it should be.

Though it had been some time since she had sex, Hayley got back into the swing of things. The noises that Ms Valeria made during the session were that of sweet moans, and mutterings of Astolfo's name or requests to go faster. She started on top, having her partner's hands roam freely wherever they wished. One spent condom followed by a new one, and a change in position later Hayley would have been on her back. The entire time though the party girl felt herself entering the state of bliss, a buss that could only be entered via true passionate lovemaking.

At the end of it all Hayley would cuddle close to Astolfo, a layer of sweat glistening her skin. A light pant escaping her lips, she had felt satisfied. The Amazonian basked in the afterglow of her session before muttering ".....Le Secret eh?...I can....see why....whew....you were great sweetheart~......"

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:05 am

Astolfo wasn't a virgin, he had been around all sorts of ladies and had lost his own sex a long time ago on his many adventures.  He had slept with all sort of girls but something was different about Hayley, it felt like he could get in a relationship with her or at least be friends with benefits.  He then watched the larger Amazon take out a condom.  The two then had a magical time, in fact, one of the best times Astolfo had.  It would start off with Hayley getting on top and riding Astolfo for a while.  His hands went all over Hayley, feeling her beautiful and well tone body.

After a while, Astolfo would find himself on top and using another condom.  The two would continue for a while making love to each other for a long time, but everything must come to an end.  And soon Astolfo would be laying on the bed exhausted.  Despite the fact that he had sex with all sorts of women in the past Hayley was able to outlast him.  “Yes... you were great... no... fantastic...” stated Astolfo as he took a few deep breaths.  “You know... if we have... a hentai match... I think... you would win...” stated the smaller male pink hair wrestler as he was close to dozing off from the exhausting love making.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 pm

Hayley had felt her heart beat, and beat strongly as it did so. She hadn't felt such attachment to someone like this since she left Ibiza, probably because nobody ever really convinced the girl that they were worth her time in the land of the rising sun. She held Astolfo close to her, feeling his skin against that of her own. For a cute little thing that dressed as a trap, her Stolfy had indeed a big le secret. Better than her ex anyway.

The Amazonian giggled in response to the words of her bedmate, considering the actions they had both gone through. Hayley would lean in and trace a hand down Astolfo's chest, murmuring with "Hrmm yeah probably, Ibiza is known for it's sex. But that wasn't a hentai match, that was making love......"

After that Ms Valeria would drape the covers over herself and Astolfo and cuddle in with him, she sighed happily before muttering "See ya in the morning, G'night babe. I'll make breakfast tomorrow..." Hayley was feeling content, she hadn't had someone who was so relatable. And falling asleep in this person's arms was a really, really sweet bonus. With a smirk Hayley's eyelids would flutter till she drifted off to sleep with her little friend close to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sat Oct 03, 2015 4:00 am

Astoflo was exhausted as he laid in Hayley's arms as he was held close to her.  He could feel her body heat as their skins rubbed against one another.  The smaller wrestler then felt Hayley's hand go down his chest as he purred in response.  “Agreed but it is somewhat related.” stated Astolfo as he had to agree with Hayley response.  The larger Amazonian then place the covers over the two of them as they were still cuddled together.  “Looking forward to it, good night sweetie” stated Astolfo as he finally felt he found someone who understood him before dozing off into dreamland.

AFW Discord Room Chat
Serpon
Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4