Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell - Page 7 Empty Re: Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

Post by k0hryuu Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:30 am

As it looked like Evangaline was growing weak, Noroiko could tell her fun was starting to come to an end. "Hmmm... You look a bit tired, leech. Why don't you go take a nap!" Noroiko grinned, resuming her dragging of the blonde girl towards her casket, although this time by both her hair and her crotch.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell - Page 7 Empty Re: Noroiko vs. Evangaline McDowell

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:42 am

"Screw you." was all Evangaline could say as Noroiko began to drag her towards the casket. "I won't be beaten by a low class spirit." Evangaline said as she weakly struggled against Noroiko. However, Evangaline would find herself in front of the casket, completely at Noroiko's mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:47 am

"You were saying...?" Noroiko grinned, looking down at the weakened vampire while she opened the lid of the casket. Deciding to replicate the exact same way she won the last match like this, the vicious spirit reached down, digging one claw into one of Evangaline's tiny breasts, while the other reattached itself to her crotch. With a cry of excitement, Noroiko would heavy the blonde girl into the air by her tender bits and attempt to throw her into the coffin before slamming it shut.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:02 am

Evangaline was crying by the time Noroiko opened the casket. "Don't" Evangaline said before she screamed in pain as Noroiko grabbed her sensitive areas. Evangaline wasn't even able to say anything as Noroiko tossed her into the coffin. Evangaline would try to sit up but Noroiko slammed the coffin shut sealing Evangaline away and winning Noroiko the match.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:59 am

Noroiko wore a satisfied grin on her face as she closed the casket on the bratty vampire, bringing an end to the match. Even if victory wasn't her primary goal here, she admitted it still felt nice to win. Although the battle hadn't been quite as intense as some of her other ones, it still quenched her sadomasochistic thirsts rather well.

Limping slowly towards the backstage exit, due to the pain between her legs, Noroiko could help but chuckle evilly, already looking forward to her next battle.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7