Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 10 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Harrier Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Funnily enough, her opponent seemed to really enjoy the move she was put in, and the good mood was quite catching for the bigger Blonde.

"Luckily for the both of us, I am far from re..head..y!"
Anja sang the last word in a little squeaky sing sang voice, in the best of moods right now. With sig obviously loving this pain and pleasure mix, the Boston crab hold was probably the best move available. Pressing the caught leg tightly against her own torso to hold it there while inserting one of her middle fingers into the sex of her opponent to up the game some more.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 10 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Guest Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:52 pm

"Ahhn...!" Sig moaned instantly the moment Anja's finger invaded her sex, which was still wet from her previous orgasms.

There's no way she could get out from her opponent's hold like this, which meant Anja could take her time to torment her as she pleased. Just the thought itself was enough to send shivers on her trapped form, and her lower half already looked excited as it'd try wiggling around a bit to rub the walls against the digit inside her pussy.

"Nnnggg... T-that's more like iihhhtt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 18, 2015 6:43 pm

There was not exactly need for a rocket scientist to know that this would suit the girl very well, and Anja was all about giving her opponent what she wanted. And the best part of it was that she had not to deal with the pesky fans at ringside in such apartment matches.

From her last meeting with the most private part, Anja had taken the impression with her that she could take things slow, although not too slow, so she had a nice pace and rhythm while her finger slipped in and out of the other girl, with the German looking to keep a steady balance between stimulation and control.
"Now I am ready, looks like a success from all angles I think."
Anja commented lightly from her higher point of vantage..

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:03 pm

"Mwaahh... ahhmm... aahhhaa..." Sig began to moan continuously as Anja slided her finger in and out her moist sex, her lithe form writhing in the girl's grasp, unable to do anything else.

Her struggling was reduced to an almost non existent level, even if she wasn't exactly lying still under her fellow blonde. It's just impossible to do so anyways with Anja holding her leg and stimulating her all too eager sex. Sig even began to try moving herself back and forth along with Anja's rhythm, temporarily forgetting that she's still in a match. Not that she could do much to her opponent in her current predicament.

The small rippling off the mattress further distracted her as well, almost luring her to think that she's on some sort of a floating bed while being pleasured by another girl. The stretching from the single legged Boston Crab still did it's job to keep her mind from completely drifting away to the pleasure land.

"Oohhh... y-yess... mmhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Now finally that was something that was more emotional than mechanically effective with the treatment of Sig from a mixture of pain and pleasure. Not that she didn´t have fun by herself, but it did not have the effect she had hoped for the other girl. But now, she seemed to be on a good way to really excite Sig within her wibbly wobbly bed layer that was surely also adding to her enjoyment right now.

Seeing that Sig picked up a rhythm all by herself, she would just go with that, only sometimes drawing a little bit less at the leg and then adding a little bit more again after she deemed a softer phase to not be in place anymore.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Sig felt like she's losing the will to resist Anja rapidly in this position. The girl going along with her rhythm instead of trying to enforce her own, apart from a few occasions, making it difficult for her to think of anything else apart from the mixture of pain and pleasure she's having. The feel of helplessness and the thought about being the plaything of her opponent were further fueling her submissive side, ceasing any thought about defiance.

"Haaa... s-so gooodd..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:04 pm

Slowly but surely, Sig was putty under the Germans experienced care with cute girls. The other girl was making it comparatively easy for her thought. Not because of her lack of resistance, but for her stunning body, cute demeanor and will to resist up to a certain point.

Making herself a comfy seat out of her opponent, Anja could now drive her home at her leisure, but she had learned from her early mistake and did now listen to the body of Sig with her stimulations, grunting and groaning sometimes when she put more or less strain on the leg, or when she let more lose and had time for a little gentle caress instead of a grip while her finger did more work in the same time on the other Blonde.
"Hm, you look marvelous from my point of view, Miss Pilot..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Sig was no longer showing any resistance with her body, seemingly tamed already by her fellow blonde as it was. She could only writhe in ecstasy on the rippling bed, her head starting to go blank from the mixture of the sensations that ranged from being strained, slightly crushed and pleasured altogether.

It seemed that she's heading closer to another climax at this rate, with the girl on top of her now starting to figure out how to really push her buttons. She still did have a tiny bit of consciousness to give Anja a piece of her mind, though.

"Ahhmm... I-I said... I-I'm not a pilllooooottt..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:32 pm

There it was again, that adorable defiance that Anja found very attractive and promptly caused her to smile. No wonder this girl was so often booked into matches lately, fans must be waiting to see what would happen with her in situations like this.

"If you would not wear such cute pilot stuff, I would not feel compelled to call you like this. Besides, I love the little role play that generates in my head, the girlfriend at home waiting for the pilot to return for a special surprise."
Anja was not especially a very orderly girl and was very glad that there was cleaning staff that tended to her apartment in a way she could do, but did not want to do after living so long as a tramp.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:48 pm

"Gyuuhh... t-this isn't a pilot... ouuhhnn...!" Sig found it difficult to argue with the finger of Anja kept reminding her who's the dominant one right now. "Ahhmmm... s-so you're my girlfriend now...?"

That wasn't too far off from the little imagination she had at the start of the match, save for the pilot part. And the special surprise as well, probably, but she wouldn't really complain about that one. With her arousal being driven towards another climax, however, Sig could only moan and writhe under Anja instead of staying defiant, though.

"I-I'm g-g-getting c-close a-agaiiinnnn...!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next