by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 164 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 14 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Harrier Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:41 pm

As Anja could not take a look inside of her opponent, she could only guess that Sig was exhausted from her last orgasm after she had once again pushed her over the edge. She was not sure if her fellow blonde was ready to throw the towel in now and usually did not like to take any chances with matches, but Anja was also not a meanie and would take her time while releasing the poor Sig from her stranglehold before she would begin to arrange her in a matchbook pin for the next round.
"Wow, you really can take it, Sig-chan."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja - Page 14 Empty Re: Hentai appartment match: Sig vs Anja

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:47 pm

Still panting in exhaustion, Sig was barely aware about what Anja was doing, her consciousness was starting to drift away for real after that last orgasm. It turned out that the other blonde was already preparing for another go again by arranging her tired form in matchbook pin.

"Auhh... w-waiitt... I... uhhh..." the smaller girl found it hard to speak between her heavy breathing, although she did wave a hand weakly in an attempt to call a truce or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:35 pm

Folding Sig was a pretty easy task at this point, but it had been easy to handle her a few times in the course of this match but she still had returned to resist. The rather curious type, Anja would first finish her little maneuver so that she could comfortably sit on her fellow blonde. Thanks to the waterbed, that should feel compressing but not really hurt her too much.

"Yes? Do you have something to say, Miss Pilot?"
She asked with a mild smile on her face while one of her fingernails ran a little up and down on a leg of the trapped girl.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Even the feeling of Anja's fingernails brushing against her leg was making Sig squirm a little in the hold, even if she barely had enough room to move around. With her breathing getting a bit more stable, she opened her mouth to say something to the other blonde.

"N-no more... unnghh... I-I givee..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:09 pm

Orgasm after orgasm had washed over Sig, but she had steadfastly refused to give up. Anja had suspected that she was forced to give in at some point, but now that she finally heard it, it almost sounded a little bit unreal.

"Hm, let me think about it."
So the girl now wanted to quit on the match for good. Anja was not sure if she wanted to let her off the hook just yet, although it probably meant that her opponent was really exhausted. Then she had an idea that brought a big smile on her features.
"I accept if you say goodbye to me like a stewardess after the flight has landed. You know, the whole program like: I hope you enjoyed our flight with Sig Airlines and such."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:28 pm

"What..." Sig had a dumbfounded look on her face as she heard Anja's demand, finding the order as both silly and embarrassing.

Hell, she's not even a real pilot and barely remember that announcement thing that Anja wanted. Unfortunately that seemed like the only way for her to finish this match as it was. Her cheeks felt warming already as she tried to come up with the words, her eyes trailed away from the other blonde so she'd be less embarrassed from saying what she's going to say.

"Gh... seriously..." Sig muttered, before clearing her throat. "Ahem... w-we have now arrived at... at Anjaland... Thank you for flying with Sig Airlines... and... and... We hope you enjoyed your flight..."

She glanced back at the girl afterwards, a bit pouty from the annoyance she had to go through.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:35 pm

"Hey, you could at least be a little bit more friendly to me, Sig-chan. I mean, you made me work so hard for this. I deserve this little ending to my personal pilot story. And it were your clothes that inspired me, so don´t complain too loud."
Anja replied with an impish grin on the face, patting the leg of Sig with a consoling motion before she got off her now former opponent to sit on the waterbed. She indeed felt that she deserved a little bit of fantasy, the subduing of the fellow blonde had been far from easy, despite the results.

Finally, the referee walked over to her to raise her hand so that the camera could show her tired but pleased face from a close distance.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:55 pm

"But this is all supposed to be about me..." Sig still pouted childishly as she mumbled quietly, still panting after Anja got off her.

The bits of awkwardness that was resulted from the pilot stuffs aside, though, she could say she's having a great time in this so called match. Her exhausted form was the proof about how intense of a lovemaking night it was, as she could even move herself around at the moment. She had to hand it to Anja for how the girl handled her, subduing her with using little to almost no violence at all, something that didn't happen too often to say the least.

It's another loss to her record, but as far as she's concerned it was another blast to experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Despite her pretty face and trained body polished surface, Anja indeed had some irks, quirks and flaws that were not visible to the normal eye. for her, it was perfectly normal what had happened right now, and it was her right as the inner to demand stuff from her opponent. But as it was all over now, she could return to herself.

Waiting until the camera had first shown her then Sig and then her again from several angles and was tuned off, she finally stood up to put her hat on her head.
"I liked it. Pretty sure this will sell very good. Always nice to get a paycheck for a good job like this. Let´s work together someday again."
She said with an honest smile, winking her goodbye to Sig before leaving the room.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14