by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 179 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 4 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:17 am

The two of them were beaten up pretty bad, but there was still strength left in them. Left alone, Serina would regain the strength to beat her. Alyssa absolutely couldn't tolerate that. So, forcing herself to move forward again, the insane Bomber limped towards the crawling punk.

"Bitch... I told you. I told you, but you didn't listen!" She slavered, hands reaching down to haul the dirty blond back. "You're going to pay for it, you hear? I'll break you. I'll hurt and hurt and hurt you more!"

Now incoherent in her rapidly escalating madness, the Erotic Terrorist tried to put her enemy into a crossface chickenwing, one of her signature holds that she reserved for her most hated opponents!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina  - Page 4 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Alyssa Blank Vs. Serina

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:41 am

Of course Serina wasn't going to get far in her state before a very angry Alyssa caught up with her. "Fucking... Get off me you stupid cunt...!" the now-shirtless girl cursed, squirming and thrashing while her foe yanked her upright. In the end, however, despite her resistance, Alyssa successfully pulled her arm back and locked the dirty blonde in the vicious crossface hold.

"ARRRRRGGHHHHH...!" Serina screamed in both pain and frustration, feeling the heavy strain in her neck and shoulders. Not very experienced at escaping holds like these, she could only writhe about, trying to break free.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:12 am

This time around, the Bomber wasn't about to let go. No, the degenerate would put in the hooks as she cranked harder. There was no doubt that she enjoyed this very much, but she couldn't stop herself now, not until her prey stopped struggling. The depraved monster was artless compared to Serina, her grotesque expression and movements serving to debase her even further.

"Scream! Scream louder! I can't get enough, give me more more more!!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:27 am

As much as she didn't want to, Serina had no choice to do exactly what Alyssa wanted her to do, crying out as the brutal girl wrenched down on her hold even harder. The fact it was the exact same shoulder that redhead Lucy had worked over so thoroughly a few weeks ago just made it even worse for the dirty blonde girl, tearing into her old wounds. "FUCK!" she screamed in anger and frustration, anything to keep her mind off the pain. "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE I'M GONNA... ARRGGHHH!

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:31 am

The Bomber had the time of her life as she made Serina scream, just as she wanted. Just one last thing was needed, though. One last time to cap off this match in her favour, or so she thought. To that end, she released the move. It was a hard effort given how tired they both were, but she tried to lift Serina and roll her back into the ring.

This would be the punk's saving grace. One last chance to turn things around and stop that deranged monster from getting her way.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:55 am

Briefly released, Serina fell to her knees, gasping audibly as she clutched at her wounded shoulder. The respite was short, however, before Alyssa grabbed her and haphazardly tossed her back into the ring.

Grunting in frustration, the dirty blonde girl tried to get back up, but with the pain in her crotch, her spine, and now her shoulder all burning at once, she found there was little she could do. "F-fuck... you..." she cursed weakly, laying helpless for whatever evil Alyssa had in mind for her.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:38 am

"That'll come soon enough."

With those ominous words, Alyssa dragged herself into the ring. It was one of those moments that she relished, the high before her victory came. She began to haul the punk to her feet, standing behind her enemy as the two of them now stood shakily. There was this moment of silence as the Bomber smiled again, the outwards beauty of her expression marred by the vile intent that pulsed through her.

With a sudden, swift movement, she revealed what she was going for: A Blue Thunder Bomb.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:56 am

Serina grunted as Alyssa jerked her back up, grabbing her from behind. Her body still wracked with pain, there really was little she was able to do to resist. "What the... fuck do you... waaaahhhhhhh!" With a cry of dismay, the dirty blonde was lifted right off her feet, twirled around in the air, and then finally powerbombed full force down into the canvas.

"AARRRRRRRGGGGHH!" Serina screamed as her whole body convulsed in pain. The brutal impact to her already hurting back left her completely stunned, all her senses being overwhelmed with agony.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:26 pm

Alyssa could accurately say that the feeling was almost orgasmic. Finally, she had been waiting so long to pull that move off that she was actually a little blissed out after the impact against the mat. Those sweet screams sure did help, too. Panting from the aftermath of that massive slam, she languidly looked back down at the punk.

"You're getting off lucky today. I don't have time to teach you a few things, so...."

The Bomber's shaky hands moved towards Serina's skirt. Time to move on to Round 3!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:20 pm

Her mind awash in pain, Serina just laid there, writhing while Alyssa reached for her skirt. Inevitably, there was little she could do to stop her for from claiming her last remaining piece of clothing, leaving the dirty blonde girl in nothing but her black and purple lingerie.

The match stipulations fulfilled, the ref immediately called for the bell, declaring Alyssa's victory. Though still weak, Serina pounded her fists against the mat in frustration, while also blushing a bit over her exposed body. Glaring up at Alyssa, she snarled, "You... I'm gonna fucking get you back for this...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next