by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by LunarWolf Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:27 am

Things did not get any better for Aoko as when she tried to get away from Janet her rival simply followed after her, she moved in an hoped up, a tad of her weight coming down onto the back of Aoko's head which almost forced the stumbling actress to drop down onto her knees. Aoko managed to keep herself on her feet though but at what cost...well her head was now trapped as her opponent thighs were hugging that head tightly.

Aoko whined as her hands went up to grasp at those thighs of Janet, attempting to pull her rival off of her but she just couldn't summon the strength to accomplish such a feat. Instead she got to feel Janet's barley covered breasts press down against her back, before those arms came around her waist. Aoko stomped lightly with her feet as she tried to fight out of this situation...but she soon found that there was no escape. Aoko was soon lifted up as Janet showed off quite a fair bit of power in lifting and rolling the redhead up onto her shoulders where the actress was forced to remain, looking out at the crowd for but a second or two as they were snapping photos, cheering left and right and now it seemed as if they were just waiting for Aoko to be dropped down.

*BAM* a loud smack came as Aoko's body bounced off of the canvas, her body rocking from the impressive drop of the powerbomb as she was left eagle spread, panting and huffing heavily, she was concious without a doubt, half open eyes as her sweaty frame was bathed in the full arena lights...however moving was a different story...everything felt so heavy. She tried moving her arms but they only shook as she struggled, her legs shifted weakly on the mat as she tried to lift her head slightly so she could look on at Janet...just doing that took more effort than Aoko even wanted to spend, but she had to do it...even if that was all she could do at the moment she had to at least show some defiance.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 7 Empty Re: Softcore Tournament Round 2: Aoka Reinhardt Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:40 pm

Aoko wiggled and whined in the trap, and Janet would have chuckled if she were not so focused on finishing her rival off. She knew she needed every bit of energy in her body dedicated to the powerhouse move that she was about to attempt. She lifted Aoko up into the air, feeling the weight of her rival bearing down on her, but Janet remained steady and strong. She took a deep breath before leaning forward and throwing Aoko down on her back with a slam.

After that, Janet knew that she had this win in hand. Aoko was still conscious—she even lifted her head to look up at Janet—but her body was not moving much. Janet immediately took advantage. She crawled forward, her body on top of Aoko's. One hand went to Aoko's shoulder to hold her down. The other hand went down to Aoko's jeans, grabbing onto them and beginning to yank them down further.

Janet brought her face right up into Aoko's, pressing their foreheads together, staring into Aoko's eyes. She couldn't help but blush a little again as she would give Aoko another kiss, sealing Aoko's mouth with her own to try to keep the redhead breathless.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:24 pm

Things did not look very good for Aoko as it seemed she was taken out of the fight for good now, the Lady Lakota even decided to make sure of that as she'd move in and place herself down against Aoko, her forehead pressing Aoko's head down against the mat, those green eyes starring deeply into her blue eyes, as Aoko was forced to blush, she was too tired to even say anything as she soon lost all chance to do so. Janet pushed her down against the mat and then initiated a kiss between the two, the actress blushed as her legs weakly struggled while Janet was pulling down her tight form fitting jeans from her rear.

It was all but clear really, Janet had this one in the bag...after that heavy powerbomb there was nothing left that the redheaded actress could do...she was tired, hurting and with Janet on top of her like that...well there just was nothing that she could do to even offer any resistance, even if she wanted to. With how worn out she felt and how disappointed in herself for losing this bout, all Aoko wanted to do was just melt away...which at least she got to do to a certain degree in this kiss.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:12 pm

Janet was in complete control, and she did not feel very much struggling underneath her. Aoko was obviously exhausted, dizzy, and half-out after the powerbomb that had slammed her down hard onto the canvas. She seemed to have lost her will to fight, knowing that this match, unlike their first official fight or their unofficial battle in the convenience store, was going Janet's way. The former Entropy champion smiled and giggled into the kiss that she had initiated, glad to finally have a victory over her rival.

One hand remained on Aoko's shoulder, and the other continued to work on the red-haired actress's form-fitting jeans, sliding them down her legs, making slow but steady progress. Inch by inch, the view of denim was replaced by a view of bare skin. Aoko's pure white panties were already on full display. Janet continued to work those jeans off, sliding them down past her rival's knees, and then down to her ankles, finally grabbing each pant leg in turn to try to pull them all the way off of the redhead.

As she worked, Janet thought about how Aoko could perform for her. The girl was an actress, so Janet was going to be expecting the performance of a lifetime out of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:05 am

Aoko was fairly helpless at the moment as it seemed that Janet had even wanted to shoot down the very little struggling that the redheaded actress could muster, which only broke her spirit over this even more...she soon enough felt how Janet was basically giggling into the kiss, it was more than clear that Janet was triumphant, she knew it, Aoko knew it and the crowd knew it now as well.

The jeans of Aoko's had already passed her knees and as Janet finally yanked those pants off of Aoko, leaving the actress in her white cotton panties and her white bra down on her back, with her beautiful rival on top of her, the bell would ring as now it was confirmed. Janet was the official victor of this bout of theirs and Aoko's heart was practically in a deep bottomless pit right now...having lost against her rival in such a manner...in such a match...in such a way only made the actress feel horrible....she remained underneath Janet, panting, covered in sweat with half closed eyes.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:42 am

The match was over. Janet held Aoko's form-fitting denim jeans in her hand, the blue garment completely separated from the actress's lithe young body. The bell rang, and the referee girl was gesticulating wildly, both to Aoko and Janet and to the audience. The jumbotron had zoomed in on the two girls laying in the center of the ring, the angle of the shot just low enough that Aoko's underwear-clad body could be clearly seen despite the fact that Janet was laying on top of her. The slow pan down her body showed inch after inch of smooth, alluring skin.

Janet only caught a glimpse of the camera's pan, but then, she didn't need to look at the jumbotron. She had the real thing right underneath her, not moving at all. Aoko was hers now. Janet broke their kiss, and a big grin spread over her lips. The thrill of victory was turning her on. She fidgeted a little on top of Aoko, part of her wanting to strip the red-haired actress the rest of the way and have her way with the girl.

Janet couldn't do that. But she did have the right to give Aoko some orders. To start off with, though, she decided to try to be nice. "Not a bad try, Aoko...I can't say that you aren't a tough opponent," she would say, with their faces still close together. "But I am better. I've been training, and I've had so much ring experience ever since you beat me up in that store...this is my night. It's definitely my night."

She would roll off of Aoko and then get up onto her feet, offering Aoko a hand to help her rival up. "Now, come on—you still need to perform for me, sweetie. And let me tell you, I have some ideas...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:21 am

Hearing the bell ring and the crowd cheer for Janets victory all that Aoko could do was lay there and just try and accept this defeat...but how ? She could try and hate Janet and have disdain for her...but that idea would only work if Janet would basically act like a bitch towards her...which Aoko soon found was not Janet's plan. Instead the Lady lakota was fairly civil towarda her.

Aoko would accept the helping hand and the words of janet only served as a reminder that Janet might have surpassed her quite a while ago...the feeling was terrible.

"I dont suppose i can just play dead..." Aoko let out in what could in a disenhearted tone and way of speech as she was pulled up towards her feet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:02 pm

Janet did not feel like being a bitch to Aoko right now. The two of them still had their issues, of course, but right now, Janet felt too euphoric to really be angry with her rival. When she thought about it, nothing they had ever fought over mattered all that much, at least not now that Janet had won this match and finally gotten that elusive victory over the actress. She had no reason to dislike Aoko now.

Maybe the reverse was a different story entirely—but Janet hardly thought about that at all right now. She was excited about her victory, and excited to have Aoko perform for her in whatever way Janet liked best.

When Aoko asked if she could just play dead, Janet would laugh and shake her head. Once she had pulled Aoko up onto her feet, Janet would take a step back and look over her rival, smirking and putting her hands on her hips. Of course, she enjoyed the view of the other wrestler wearing nothing but her bra and panties, but she wanted to see that body in motion, and force Aoko to flex her acting muscles. "Play dead? I didn't kick your ass just to see you laying around," Janet would say. Although, in a different setting, seeing you laying around might be okay, the Lakota would add, just to herself.

"No, I'm thinking something more like a dramatic monologue. That fits your talents better than just dancing or something, right?" Janet would say. She would point a finger at Aoko as she instructed her rival on what to do. "How about you play a girl who's home alone, getting ready to seduce her girlfriend once she gets home from a long business trip?" Janet smiled, satisfied with the scene she was setting. "It's been weeks since you were last together, and you desperately need to feel her touch again."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:28 am

Aoko would raise an eyebrow as Janet started to talk about what she had to do, the actress would fold her arms underneath her large breasts, a slight blush on her face as she stood there in front of a fully booked crowd in nothing but her bra and panties, but Janet did give her a rather weird request, at least in the mind of Aoko whom would simply stand there and nod every now and then...

Once Janet had finished explaining most of her idea the actress would nod her head and then let out a sigh. " You have anything else you want to say ? Like from the sound of it you just want me to pounce someone, and I'm gonna assume you ? Or do you want me to play up a shy girl role ? maybe you want me to be all tsundere ? I know the motivation and the backstory but what's the role ?" Aoko would let out as she'd then shake her head a bit, " Or am I too assume that is something you simply want me to figure out myself. You did after all I was simply supposed to get ready to see my girlfriend ? "Aoko would question as the request was most unusual and it seemed as if Janet had only given her the barebones information she'd need to pull of a role, not that it mattered really. If her rival couldn't provide her with more she'd simply give it her best shot to do what she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:33 am

Janet knew that Aoko would probably have some questions about the character that Janet wanted her to play. She was insightful, picking through most of the different scenarios that Janet had envisioned when she decided to make Aoko actually act for her, rather than doing some silly dance. Janet was, of course, a little bit annoyed that Aoko would lay out all of the different possible characters before even beginning the monologue, rather than making an artistic choice. Aoko was obviously not much of a creative mind, no matter how popular an actress she was.

Janet huffed and crossed her arms over her chest—a chest that was still covered by her shirt, the garment which Aoko had tried and failed to strip off of her. "I think I gave you plenty of motivation. I want to see how you interpret the scene," Janet would say, harkening back to the four years she spent doing theatrical productions in high school, drawing on her knowledge of the actor's process to do a realistic impression of a director. "Just worry about your own self for the time being. You can talk a lot or a little, focus on actual words or focus on your body language. I'll give you further...direction once you've started."

Janet would then step back and allow her rival to prepare the scene.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next