» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson - Page 6 Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:27 am

Talai smiled and and responded by saying. "Mmm...Just relax, sweetie. I'll take good care of you." Talia said as she continued to suck on Kat's breasts, feeling them becoming more plump and luscious. "Mmm...You have some amazing breasts for a Kawaii wrestler. I wonder if your breasts has a little surprise for me." Talia said as she started to suck on Kat's nipples more vigorously in an attempt to milk Kat's tits and drink the breast milk.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson - Page 6 Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:19 pm

Katrina moaned loudly as she felt something definitely start to dribble out for Talia, milk slowly dripping forth for the horny woman ontop of her, if anything she was focused on keeping that big strap on away from her already rather worn our pussy, gently pressing her foot against it and away. "Ah..I...geez...nice and all...but..." she still had sweet revenge on the mind, and it seemed as if Talia was holding her up.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:32 pm

Talia drank up Kat's delicious breast milk, and she would hear Kat moaning out in semi-protest. "Just relax, I'll take care of you." Then Talia realized that Kat's foot was touching her strap-on. Talia took that as an invitation to begin using it. "Oh, I get it. You want this nice strap-on inside you. But I'm going to need you to lube it up for me, okay?" Talia said innocently as she sat on Kat's chest and she would put the strap-on inside Kat's mouth for her to begin sucking on it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 1:39 am

Kat gagged on the strap on, huffing and squirming beneath her. Suffice to say, she really wanted to get her off, but this gal wasn't helping the situation as she was forced to suck on the strap on. A few moments later, she'd pop it out. "Gah..take a hint..huh..g-get off me!"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 1:48 am

Talia was getting turned on as she heard Kat gag on her strap-on. Then Kat would begin to protest, Talia's fun. "I think you should just relax, cutie. I mean I'd be doing the same thing to the other girl if she lost." Talia said before she would get off of Kat, before turning to Kawaii onto her stomach. "Now be a good girl, and just take it." Talia said as she penetrated Kat's pussy and would begin to fuck Kat doggie style.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 1:54 am

Katrina was rolled onto her stomach, grunting as she felt herself get penetrated, and suffice to say, she felt it a lot more than fingers. The blond gasped for air that escaped her lips from each thrust as she felt her breasts jiggle with each thrust. "Ahh..mmmm..you..gah..w-wont get..away with thIISS!" She could barely concentrate as she was getting rutted silly.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 2:07 am

Talia was ejoying every moment as she would fuck Kat silly. "You're welcome to wrestle or fuck me whenever. But right now I'm going to enjoy fucking you." Talia said before she would start spanking Kat's ass while she would thrust her red strap-on deeper and deeper into Kat's pussy. "You have such an ample body for a Kawaii...Mmmm..." Talia said as she would move her hands to massage Kat's breasts as she would thrust her strap-on at a faster pace inside Kat's pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Wed May 25, 2016 2:15 am

Katrina felt her grope her pussy, getting rutted harder and harder. The poor kawaii was already feeling herself getting close to being brought to her own orgasm yet again. She only moaned and groaned, unable to form words as she was thoroughly dominated.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed May 25, 2016 2:29 am

Talia smiled and would moan as Kat would climax once again. "OOOHH YES!!!!!" Talia moaned before she would take off her strap-on and keep it lodged in Kat's pussy. Talia would then turn Kat over before Talia would get in clser to the Kawaii woman. "That's a good girl...Mmmm" Talia said seductively before she passionately French Kissed the exhausted Kat while squeezing her ample breasts. After Talia released the kiss she'd say. "Oooh, you're so pretty. Maybe later we could wrestle each other. Maybe you could fuck me if you're lucky." Talia said before giving a few pats to Kat's cheek before leaving Kat on the bed as she exited the AFW complex.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6