» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson - Page 4 Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:03 am

Lumi tried to lock in an octopus hold on Kat, but Kat resisted and grabbed Lumi's hand. "How cute. You think you can stop me?" Lumi said as she overpowered Kat in her attempt for an arm lock, and countered by pulling Kat in closer to Lumi to try and hit Kat with a spinebuster to take the air out of Kat's lungs.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson - Page 4 Empty Re: Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:57 am

Just as Katrina thought she had her, Lumi pulled her in closer, gasping loudly as she was ranked almost face first into those tits, before being picked up and slammed! The bed yielded and made for a rather soft landing, but the taller, and much heavier french woman made it all the worse as she pinned and pushed a good amount of air out of her. Fortunately, her hands were free, and she'd grab those luxurious purple locks, and go to tugging!

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:06 pm

Lumi was able to connect the spinebuster to Kat but Kat had plenty of fight left in her her. Lumi would feel Kat tugging at her hair and she would do the same to hopefully to get a better advantage over Kat as she tried to mount the tiny Texan. "I must say, you have a lot of vigor." Lumi said in admiration of Kat's spirit to fight.

Then another woman entered the bedroom by accident and it was Talia "The Passion" Wonders clad in her strap-on match attire.
Lingerie Smother Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Katrina Johnson - Page 4 001_d310
She was scheduled for a strap-on bed match in this room later but she got there early as she watched both Lumi and Kat fight for dominance. "Wow, this s hot." Talia said to herself as she admired the two beautiful wrestle on the bed. Talia couldn't help but feel aroused as she watched them go at each other. Talia would then politely request to them. "Hey, um...I was wondering if, uh...I could have some fun with the loser?" Talia asked politely as she continued to watch.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:39 pm

Katrina kept up the grabbing at her hair, taking a big wheeze of air, only to freeze as she saw that door open and see Talia come wandering in..didn't help that she was equipped with a strap on! Kat looked at her and then up at Lumi as she saw her slide up and yet again take control, and despite the valiant effort, Kat was getting very worn out, sweat accumulating and clinging all over as some sweat from Lumi's body dripped down onto her. "Ack..t..strong! Won't give up!" Is all she told herself as she tried to fight back.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:56 am

Lumi could tell Katrina was getting worn out, as she mounted the Tiny Texan. Lumi then noticed Talia in the corner of her eye, but she'd respond to her after she was done working over Kat. Lumi would throw a few slaps front hand and backhand to lower Kat's resistance, then Lumi would force Kat face in between her breasts to smother Kat and hold her there with her biceps. "Ooh, poor Kat. It's okay it's almost over." Lumi said as she began to smother Kat, then Lumi would respond to Talia by saying. "Of course, I think it would give the fans at home something to appreciate. How about you Kat?...I think she's fine with it." Lumi asked and answered the rhetorical question for Kat as Talia smiled at this amazingly sexy sight.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:54 pm

Katrina got slapped a few more times and then saw those large tits drop down against her face, she'd let out a loud groan, only to have that muffled as she took in those powerful tits...it was dark and she could have swore they had perfume all over them. The Texan made a few pitiful slaps and spanks on the French woman's back and rump, but it probably didn't do much affect..nor could she answer any of Lumi's questions.."Mprhh...mmmm!"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:12 am

Talia continued to watch Lumi and Kat battle it out. Talia had to admit this match was getting her hot and bothered, as she watched Lumi smother Kat with her breasts. "I can't wait to get some fun with the loser." Talia said to herself as she noticed her nipples getting hard. Then Lumi looked at the subdued Kat as she applied more pressure to the smother to really lower Kat's resistance. Lumi knew this match would end either via knockout or smother submission, but Lumi wanted to expose Kat's body first. However, to do that Lum had to make sure Kat couldn't resist her influence. "That's it putain, just relax and let me take you on a ride." Lumi said as she flexed her muscles to further smother Kat in her breasts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:20 pm

By this point, the weak slaps and spanks had all together ceased, a pitiful attempt at pushing against her side. Tired huffs and moans came from beneath those lush French tits. Sweat covered her face, and her own will to fight was soon dying out. Her body going somewhat still, she felt like she had one option left...She'd open her mouth as best she could and slowly lick up the side of those dominant boobs, tasting a fair amount of sweat as well, hoping by this point that the French woman went easy on her. To make matters all the worse, her panties were thoroughly soaked, her inner thighs were slick, and definite damp spot was seen on the bed.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:30 am

Now was Lumi's chance to finish off Kat in dominating fashion. Lumi felt Kat's resitance die down as her kawaii opponent had onlly enough energy to lick Lumi's magnificent breasts. "It looks like it's time to say goodnight, but not without a little, how you say?...fun." Lumi said before she would release Kat from the breast smother only to transition into an ass smother. Lumi would smother Kat's face by sitting down and seductively smothering, and rubbing her ass on top of Kat's face. From this position, Lumi got a perfect view of Kat's damp panties and said. "Oh no, no, no. You won't be needing that. Just relax putain." Lumi said as she attempted to strip Kat of her panties and begin to finger fuck Kat's already wet pussy, while smothering the tiny Texan with her ass..
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:07 pm

Katrina felt those tits get almost peeled off her face, already feeling hot and sweaty, she gulped a few breaths of fresh air in rather greedily before feeling that ass drop down on her face, definitely catching her off guard, but something seemed to be stopping her from trying to get out of the way. She seemed to just accept it as she felt those big, thick cheeks envelop her face, groaning slowly at that. "Mh...AHHHH..LUMI Ahhh" was about all that was heard as her own stripped pussy began to get a lot wetter with Lumi in control.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next