Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alistair vs Eske Mal

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alistair vs Eske Mal - Page 4 Empty Re: Alistair vs Eske Mal

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:22 am

She struggled underneath him, trying to break free of him. But Alistair had Eske pinned very well. Even pinning her arms above her head. She growls as he reminds her of what she did to him. She was about to make another attempt when he suddenly...Kisses her lips...

Her eyes went wide. "I....I..." She was about to say more, until his stupid head smashes down onto hers. Her body arches into his and she moans out in pain.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:22 am

Alistair looked over his opponent the writer was like some sort of human riddle he couldn’t figure out, tossing him like a ragdoll around the ring the whole match scowling and growling a rabid dog. Alistair felt she needed to lighten up giving her quick kiss on the lips. “A little payback for earlier” the blonde thought as his head smacked against her skull. His vision blurred feeling the blowback from his brutal move “You idiot think before you act!” he reminded himself.

Alistair attempted to go for a pin when a crippling pain shot through him from what was most likely a broken rib, losing his grasp on her wrists Alistair body pressed against hers too preoccupied with his injury to be embarrassed. The match turned into a peculiar scene as the two combatants lay on top of each other howling in pain the crowd watched silently to see who would get up first.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:00 am

Her head hurt. Her body uses that as its motive to try harderbto push this boy off of her. She struggled around more to escape or possibly move away from him. If Eske cam do that, she would tend to her head with both hands. She wanted to chew Alistair out, but she didn't want to give him thr satisfaction of her talking. So, Eske simply gritted her teeth.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:45 am

The blonde offer little resistantance as Else pushed the injured boy to the side letting her slide free. Laying on the mat his body felt like it was on fire "aaaaaarrgghh damn it!" He cursed at himself as he began to crawl his way towards the ropes the pain rendering his legs all but useless. Pulling himself back on to his feet Alistair glanced at his opponent.
She was clearly pissed at him the blonde felt a shiver go down his spine from the death glare she was giving him with that familiar scowl. "Oh come on don't tell me that was your first kiss princess?" Alistair teased the writer as he felt a slight taste of copper enter his mouth. "You'll have to do a lot better than that to finish me off come on, surprise me!" He said with a obvious hint of weakness in his voice clutching his injury as he leaned on the ropes waiting for his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:14 pm

He wasn't going to last much longer. And if Alistair had his easy, neither would Eske, what wit all of those power moves he was using. But no matter what, she would continue her glare towards him. She had her first kiss long ago. Many men have become victims of Eske...

She starts to walk towards him menacingly, a hand still on her head. She growls madly

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:31 am

Resting against the ropes his eyes half closed from the pain Alistair started to realize his chances of winning were slim. This strange girl had him pretty much dead to rights. But He’d be damn if he wasn’t going down swinging. Without even looking at her Alistair could feel the girl’s rage, hear her animal-like growling. “Time to bite the bullet” he thought regretting his earlier remarks, wincing in pain Alistair   readied himself for the incoming beating. Pushing off the ropes he made his towards the rabid girl looking to catch her off guard with hard kick to the gut.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:16 pm

Eske was still walking towards him. Her hand leaves her head and both of her fists balled up. She smirks as she sees that he wasn't going anywhere. The woman puts both hands on his shoulders to make him face her. Before he could try to kick, shr pushes him back hard into the ropes. Her eyes would glare into his.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:24 am

Memories of his old days as a jobber came rushing back as Alistair charged towards his opponent only to shoved back onto the ring tropes effectively pinning him. Pain shot through his body like a sharp knife in his chest. His situation only getting worse as the crowd was starting to grow restless in anticipation as this seemingly innocent looking girl had the usually energetic wrestler cornered like a mouse.

The blonde blushed slightly feeling her hands on his shoulders forcing him to look at her face to face. Alistair noticed the fire in her eyes like years of pent up anger being unleashed on him they were gorgeous “Did you know you have very beautiful eyes?” Alistair said trying to take the tension out of the situation on at least soften the oncoming blow before putting his arms over his face attempting to guard himself from her blows.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:21 am

Her anger was replaced by a dark chuckle. He was trying to appeal to what he was forced to look at. The crowd was waiting and ready for her to destroy this man. And the crowd couldn't be disappointed...

Eske slides her arms down to grab Alistair's wrists. She stomped on his foot and goes to bearhug him, walking out to the ring center.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelevra Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:49 pm

Any thoughts of appealing to his opponent’s better nature were destroyed as his complement was met with a sinister laugh from the small girl. The blonde eyes filled with fear as her arms wrapped around his waist trapping his in the process.

“h-hey have a heart won’t ya? I’m injured you wouldn't…AAuuughhhhh!! His plead falling on deaf ears as she squeezed him tight giggling as she crushed his already damaged ribs against her body as she walked slowly towards the center of the ring showcasing him for the crowd. Alistair gave out a blood curdling scream feeling the pain pulse through his body as he swarmed his arms and legs trying to escape the girl's hellish hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next