Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

People spotting. (For furry4ever14)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

People spotting. (For furry4ever14) - Page 2 Empty Re: People spotting. (For furry4ever14)

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Soraya may have felt offended, but Leon meant nothing adverse. The Frenchman had learned one thing from his Father, when you made a mistake the best thing to do was just carry on like it never occured. And the young man had taken that lesson to heart, certainly helped when he dug himself in a hole with someone. It seemed that the woman Leon had met here was a fresh face, someone new to the pond that was Japan. Leon had been like that, although he'd done his research before arriving at the land of the rising sun. Made sure to get his accomidations set up and all that, he was a fun lover but he was also no fool.

Leon had learned some other details from Soraya, it seemed she was here from Ukraine. Now it made sense to the Frenchman, and he gave a small smile. Taking the chance to speak Mr La Rouge would say "Hmm yes, I've had only one match at Tension here. Against a darling little science girl by the name of Irene Inger, a quaint and daintly little thing. Since then I've just been relaxing and taking my time to savour the delights, till the next match that I have." Soraya was here for the wrestling leauge, that had instantly caught the interest of Leon there.

Back to top Go down

People spotting. (For furry4ever14) - Page 2 Empty Re: People spotting. (For furry4ever14)

Post by furry4ever14 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:21 am

Soraya was waiting for some sort of apology but eventually realised from the fact that he had not apologised that it was an honest mistake that for some reason he did not latch onto. She thought "Typical men not even realising they had done or said something and continuing on" As she sighed. Soraya was in the usual tension building with all the other wrestlers were in terms of accommodation, so she did not have to worry about anything.

She had never met a frenchmen and so far from what she saw she did not mind them not a bit of a flirt. She liked the flirting as she was sometimes a flirt too. She rested her chin on her right hand as she listened. She listened to him tell her about that match " How did that match go?" Intrigued as to what actual in ring matches were like as she had only had the one out the ring encounter before.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

Discord: furry4ever14#7217
furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:10 am

It seemed Soraya was curious as to how the debut of the Frenchman went, the time of Leon vs Irene. Ah quite a good event to be sure, arguably the most fun Leon ever had in a fight. Back in France when he competed in professional savate tournaments, it was all so dire and serious. No fun at all in the mind of the sneering joker, all drab and dour.

Here though, Japan was a crazy land. And Leon had quite enjoyed it thus far, aside from people saying it was prone to earthquakes. But so far Mr La Rouge had been lucky there, besides he'd probably just get out of it if the worst should come to pass.

But when Soraya inquired as to the details of the match Leon had an idea, he leaned back in his chair. Crossing his legs under the table and sticking his hands behind his head before saying "Oh I don't really kiss and tell darling, not unless it's with people I've "danced" with before if you know what I mean. I tell you what, you've come to Japan to wrestle right? I just so happen to have no matches lined up over at Tension, maybe we could go at it sometime?" something told Leon that there was more to Soraya than met the eye. That was the case with him also, Leon was curious to see where he could go with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:46 am

Soraya sat there intrigued as to what happened in his debut and waited for him to talk about his experience with Irene Inger who she was just told was a little science girl from what she could tell. Well she was hoping for at least the same level of fun as she had always been fighting another woman for a man but would make a fun variety fighting a man using her gypsy ways. Soraya, however, had not been here long to enjoy Japan.

She watched him lean back "But I do like a guy that tells" As she placed her elbow on the table with her head in her hand. She turned to look at him with her head in her hand and her elbow on the table "Oh I am sure you have especially a fine looking gentleman such as yourself" Trying to butter him up should she ever meet him.in the ring. "Yes that is correct my dear. I have come to Japan to wrestle and I do not see why we cannot go at it sometime but I will have to check my diary" As she pulled her diary out. "Looks like I have booked in a debut for tomorrow" She sighed. "But after that maybe?"

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Leon smiled as Soraya spoke to him, the Frenchman playing his cards close to the chest. The match he had with Irene had been quite fun, expect the end where she coughed up blood. That wasn't something that suited a woman like her in the mind of Leon, he'd prefer to ignore that blemish on the otherwise entertaining event.

When the woman referred to Mr La Rouge as a fine looking gentleman Leon gave a small little giggle, as the son of a French diplomat he was used to compliments given to him. But his discussions with Soraya was all in good fun, and it was only getting better.

"Ah you have a debut tomorrow? Well now I shall be watching then Ms Soraya, and I shall look forward to the chance of fighting you. It will be quite fun I assure you, I know how to have a fun time with others." Leon said, giving a small wink to the woman. Suddenly there would be a small buzzing noise, Leon dug into his pocket to check his phone.

The called ID read Xiao, and Leon gave a small groan. "Younger sibling." the Frenchman said to Soraya to tell her about it. He sent her a text saying he'd get back to her, there was still a bit of ice cream to be had. Speaking of which Leon moved in with his spoon in the hopes of getting the last part of it, ever the opportunist.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:42 am

Soraya could tell that he was not going to give anything away and so listened to him "Oh I am sure you will find it mst entertaining plus "This Irene girl, is she easy and does she do Friction" Thinking about doing a few matches in Friction too. At that moment the buttering him up seemd to have work "Why did you laugh?" She questioned acting all innocent and pretending that she did not know why he was giggling.

"I always look forward to fighting handsoe young men that think they have a chence with me" She smiled and tilted her head. "Oh you have a younger sibling?" Curious to who he/she was. Soraya did not mind him taking the last spoon as after all he did pay for it.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:35 am

"Oui I believe Irene would be at Friction, don't see why she'd not be. It's over in Tokyo, and I think she's supposed to be a student there at some big wig college or university. She was a bit of a spitfire but I handled her well enough, don't know where she is now though." Leon said, he at least hoped she was doing alright for herself after the wonderful night they spent together.

Leon knew what Soraya was up to there, trying to kiss up to him. He wasn't a stranger to it considering who his Father and Mother were, still it was always nice to hear. Moreso when it could be genuine, he smiled and said "Oh think nothing of it my dear." Leon said waving his hand in a minor motion of dismissal.

And then Soraya asked about Leon's sibling, and he titled his head in the opposite direction of Soraya for a laugh. Before saying "Yeah her name's Xiao, we're half Chinese and half French you see. Come to think of it I should probably go and see what she wants, she's a boring and stoic dour." Leon pouted after saying that and continuing with "Always trying to be this elegant lady of war or whatever you call it."

With that Leon made to stand up out of his chair, motioning for the waiter. "Here, this should cover the drinks and ice cream with a little tip for yourself." the Frenchman took out his wallet and handed over some paper money.

"Hope to see you soon in the ring Soraya, I'm not hard to find. But don't think I'm some French peacock that likes to strut around all day. I was a professional in Savate, French art of kickboxing. Au revoir." Leon said giving the woman a wink before walking away into the street, Xiao was probably going to chew him out for not picking up the call. Better mitigate the damage now.

Back to top Go down

Post by furry4ever14 Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:41 pm

Soraya remained there silent listening to Leon as he talked about his first match in Tension and was taking in as much as she could of what he was saying. It was intriguing to know students also took part in this tournament too. "Well if you manged her then I am sure I can manage her no problem" She smirked at him. She always did what she could to find a weakness or get some extra knowledge that may help her at a later date. " Oh I am sure I will" Winking at Mr La Rouge.

"Ah very interesting as you really do not look at all Chinese but perhaps your sister look more oriental than you. I have never fought an oriental before and I am sure it is just as satisfying to beat them" She laughed. "I know what you mean"

"Thank you my dear. It was lovely being treated by a gentlemen" As she smiled sweetly at him. "I do hope to see you in the ring soon and I am sure you are not hard to find, A man like you would be easy to find and I am sure you do not strut my dear" With a teasing in her voice. Soraya winks back "Au revoir" As she sits back down.

Moments later she gets up and goes for a walk through the park to get back to her apartment.

Sovereign Reign Roster:
Reptile
Sulter

furry4ever14
furry4ever14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2