by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Jun 22, 2015 4:33 pm

Once again Ami sighed with her lips pouting at her right side while slowly stirring her tea and tapping her foot on the ground. She was genuinely worried and this was the first time she actually opened up to someone in the AFW. Volcania was also very understanding in the matter, despite their heated match and banter. Volcania understood Ami's concerns and re-assured her with a touch of her shoulder.

"MmmMmm! T-thank you...Uhh, I-Im sorry I called you a nerd in our match. You're actually a really good wrestler!" she said blushing a bit.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time. No see (For Dynamo44)

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:55 pm

Volcanica smiled and added a light chuckle in seeing that Ami was feeling better. She would respond with, "Thanks much, mate." She would slowly removed her hand from her shoulder as Ami also apologized about calling her a nerd back in the match. To that, she would say, "Don't worry about calling me a nerd, I actually got called that a lot in the past."

Volcanica then heaved out a deep sigh as she sunk in her chair a bit. "In a practical sense, it was also a reason how I got into this federation."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Ami chuckled a bit, trying to hide her embarrassment. Volcania was quite nice to her despite Ami's taunts in her last match, she was even willing to look by her classic nerd bully taunts. However, it would seem that everyone had their own problems, after all they were all humans in the AFW- all having their own private life and their own problems. Just as Ami, perhaps there was something that might bother Volcania as well.

"Huh? what do you mean?" Ami said, sipping her tea.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:57 pm

Volcanica fixed up her glasses to keep herself composed for she knew that her past was something she doesn't talk about often. She would say, "Well, simply put, I was a nerd back in school. And almost every time I turn around, those who had taunted me always wanted another opportunity to harass those whom they considered weak. In addition, they have the choice to bring pain to their victims just to make their statement clear. It was then my older brother came to my aid." She took a sip of tea before continuing, "He was the top wrestler in our high school team, so he knew a thing or two about self-defense. Whenever we had a free moment or two, he taught me all that there was to know to not let those bullies get to me again. I even added my own acrobatic skills to the mix just so I can put a signature on my statement. No other bully has harassed me nor any other kid from that day on. And very soon, I was offered to further my skills in AFW. Me and my little brother, Willoughby, took it and now here we are."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Ami listened to her past very carefully, it was not something very often to be seen- AFW wrestlers sharing their past and history. Most of them sticked to business and making rivalries than talking about themselves and where they came from, what their reason was to start doing what they did.

Volcania was an interesting one indeed, it wasnt very often that the bookwork type of girls struck back against the bullies but perhaps much of the credit went to his older brother it seemed.Ah well I'm surprised a ner-Um....smart girl like you, really learned the ropes as good as you have. All this to protect yourself from bullies, hmm it must have been hard huh? So I'm betting you found the initial few weeks hard in the ring, unless you had the natural talent for it" the supermodel smiled.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:57 pm

Volcanica nodded her head and smiled as she responded, "Indeed....indeed, but it was worth it in the end. As for the ring, well, it was hard the first few weeks, even for someone such as myself. Not all areas of fighting are the same, but I had to use whatever I had in order to keep up and later become stronger. And here I am now." Thinking on her path really gave her a meaning of how she much she has learned and how it molded her into the girl sitting with Ami. She was nearly finished with her tea as she sipped a couple of times as something else came to her mind to ask Ami. "Say, perhaps you have met my younger brother, Willoughby? I did mention he also fights here in the league."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Ami listened to her as she nodded at some of her statements, everyone finds it hard to enter in the ring at first and there are alot of things to learn and get adapted too. Everyone has to adapt to different fighting styles and develop there own as well.

Ami thought about it for a while, Willoughby? Willoughby? hmmm nothing came to mind in the supermodels head as she then simply shook her head. "Ah, I cant say that I have actually. Is he better than you in the ring?"Ami would giggle with her hand covering her mouth.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:48 pm

When Ami asked about who Volcanica's brother is and if he's better than her, Volcanica's simply chuckled as she replied, "Well, I can't necessarily say that. I would say we are pretty equal to each other. He calls himself "Snowman" and his name speaks for himself." She reached into her pocket to take out her wallet to take out a picture of Willoughby. She hands it to her to get a better look.

Long time. No see (For Dynamo44) - Page 2 AnimeBoy

"He might seem cold and shallow when he first meets you, but he has a very kind heart and soul. It's hard to find that nowadays with brothers and sisters because some often fight with each other a lot. What are your older brothers like if I may ask, Ami?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:08 pm

Ami chuckled out when Volcania seemed to dodged the question about who was better, but to be fair it was always going to be difficult to answer a question like that. Ami then took the picture and looked at the man, he looked quite cute but a little more on the quite side. "Ah yeah, snowman! I have heard of him alright. I just didnt know his real name" she said, tapping her finger on the photo.

"Ah my brothers- Hmmm well, we are really close as siblings. Although, they are a bit over-protective of me. They didnt even want me to come here in the AFW if I am perfectly honest" she said with her head hung low and disappointment in her voice.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:21 am

Volcanica nodded to Ami in seeing that she recognized him and said, "Yeah, he's currently taking a break from wrestling for the moment. He says he wanys to continue training and be more at peace before returning to fight." She would soon put away the photo when Ami mentions about her brothers. She wasn't at all surprised to hear that they felt worried for their sister's safety. After all, she was the youngest. "I know what you mean. It was the same thing with my older brother worrying for me, just as we were both worried for Willoughby. Was there anything that made them change their mind to let you fight in the league?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next