Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 145 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Sun May 31, 2009 6:12 pm

The difference between the girl's shapes and shadings became apparent as Sekky started off the sex war. Kyra's wide left hip engulfed Sekky's side with the way her smooth tattoed thigh hooked over the untanned flesh of her younger looking rival pressing down over it softly.

Kyra smiled as well, but her expression still had the edge of a girl who knew she was in charge. She lifted Sekky's left leg and tipped her back a bit before swinging her ample hips from side to side, her clit tucked into the underside of Sekky's sawing at it as if it was a tree to be brought down. Naturally, Kyra's rack swung in reaction to her hip movements, slowly penduluming from side to side, almost hypnotically.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun May 31, 2009 7:13 pm

Sekky was tilted onto her back, blinking up at her, then gasped and arched her back as Kyra started to rub the underside of her clit back and forth, also finding the demoness's slow swinging enticing as well. She would not be done so easily, however, and tried to force herself to sit up, and grabbed ahold of Kyra's shapely thigh, and smiled a little at her as she started slowly rubbing her nub in circles around Kyra's, locking lustful stares with her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:08 pm

Kyra began panting slowly but deeply as her clit was circumnavigated providing sensual pressure on each front. She grabbed Sekky's hair again and softly pulled her towards herself ubtly tilting the girl's head dwnward so that she would be facing directly towards the demoness' slowly rocking tits. Waiting until Sekky was rotating up above her clit she thrust her more massive hops firmly up rolling slightly further up over the girls thigh. Her clitoris stabbed into the sensitive lower portion of the girl's clit like a rapier, and as her hips shifted her clit began to lay down firmly across the entire aroused surface of her slave's hot pearl. Kyra hoped this would slow Sekky's attack, because she intended to follow up with a deeper hip roll enmeshing the girl's clits while at the same time thrusting her upper body closer and drilling her large, peaking nipples into Sekky's chest.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Sekky cringed softly as her hair was grabbed and was forced to look at her breasts, then she felt Kyra stabbing up into her clit and almost yelped from how pleasurable it was, causing her body to shiver a little bit She closed her eyes slowly, starting to grind fast against Kyra's clit, but then felt her nipples being drilled by Kyra's.

"Ohhnn!" She moaned out, but she still fought with her, trying to rub both her perky nipples and her throbbing clit against the demoness, trying to give her a run for her money.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:29 pm

Kyra was heating up, but this time only figuratively. Despite her submissive situation Sekky seemed to be bringing a lot of skill to bear down on Kyra's previously sex tongued clit. "Yes." hissed the crimson lady fiercely as she leaned further in to latch lips with the girl and tangle tongues.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:40 pm

Sekky immediately latched lips with her, hungry for her now as she started to wrestle tongues with her, panting loudly through her nose as she could feel herself starting to build up, but she would continue with the fast pace she had to keep up with the demoness, determined to make her cum first.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Kyra loved the soft *slamming* sound that Sekky's hips were making as Sekky seemingly attacked her like an animal. *wham* How enjoyable to see the girl's lust and desperation given form, how arousing. Sekky seemed to be just slamming hips with Kyra as fiercely as she could, flattening hot clit against clit. but the level headed Kyra was in total control evading and making surgical strikes as she pleased. *bam* Kyra gasped, it was consuming a lot of attention for her to prevent her body from heating up in this embrace. Her clit would need a slight rest from the constant ramming of the eager succubus. *boom* Kyra groaned her jaw dropping. Sekky was allowing no rest. As Kyra issued her husky cry, Sekky's tongue dove into her. *wham* Kyra's eyes widened as Sekky ravenously began to squirm her tongue in the demonesses mouth dominating her in the kiss. *bam* Kyra knew she could focus and turn the tables to once again control the small blond and humiliate her. Now was the time, when Sekky began to dream in her stupid little head that she had control. *wham* Kyra felt her entire body shudder with the last hit, as sexual endorphins rushed through her body. She reconsidered, Sekky had been humiliated plenty, and there was no reason her slave shouldn't be able to enjoy herself at this point. *boom* Kyra cried out, "G'ahh, my clit!" or she would have if Sekky's relentless make out hadn't swallowed half of her scream. Kyra's chance to make a decision was past. She stared deep into Sekky's eyes, and all that was left in her sapphire lenses was lust. Kyra simply began to throw herself at Sekky, joining the girl in her frenzy.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:28 pm

Sekky wasn't really out to humiliate either. She didn't feel there were any stakes in this, but she still wanted to make Kyra cum first, just to impress her new owner. She could feel Kyra's resistance to her melt away with each slam of their clits. It also felt incredible to her, as this move was a double edged sword, of course.

She shut her eyes tighter, feeling herself growing closer as she reached down to grab both cheeks of her rear tightly to hold her more firmly, and would try to force herself to buck against her clit even faster, moaning into Kyra's mouth with every slam she made, now just having her tongue inside Kyra's mouth as she couldn't concentrate enough to simultaneously keep both her tongue and her hips going.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Kyra and Sekky alternated desperate moans as each girl rode the other like waves on the shore. Sekky's hips were head on battering clitoral uppercuts while even in her utter arousal Kyra had lifted Sekky's leg a bit which resulted ina more lateral tearing motion. And their chests met too, it seemed every moment their clits struck was also one where nipple tore over nipple leading to more and more rapid surges of perfect ecstasy. Kyra 's higher level of sexual focus had her returning the favor fo the kiss penetrating into the blond's mouth, but only for a few moments before she issued her penultimate moan. Her sex flooded fully after a minute of clitoral torture, on the verge of bursting.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:22 pm

Sekky was on the verge as well, hoping to god Kyra reached her orgasm really soon, or she was going to lose first. She continued the wild humping against Kyra, also grinding nipples with Kyra as well, and uncontrollably she reached her hands up from Kyra's rear up to her hair and yanked back, trying to lick up her neck hungrily as she was really getting tired now.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 10 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next