Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:50 pm

Kyra utterly exploded as she screamed "Oh, Sekky!", the juices pouring out of her rushed like a flood into Sekky. Kyra's attacks slowed and she simply draped herself heavily over the succubus arching her back and throwing her head back in little groans as if she was losing a spar with a boxer. Her eyes had shut and she was delivering her heavy, moaning pants right into the girl's ear.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:57 pm

"Eyaaahhh!" Sekky cried right after Kyra, literally losing it only a split second after Kyra and ended up slumping on Kyra's body as well. She was blushing a bit from the large mess made between both of their legs, and turned her head a bit to lightly smooch at Kyra's neck.

"Will... Will I be a... a good enough pet... for you?" She asked her breathlessly.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Kyra continued to come down from the massive orgasm. As she did she remained completely silent, seemingly ignoring Sekky's question or even as if she hadn't heard it at all in the throes of her climax.

Then with no warning she leaned back shoving Sekky by her shoulders to the mat. She lifted her hips and straddled the girl her hot sex streaming cum across the light skin of her new possession as she slid forward to mount the girl's tits and then sat down firmly atop them. She leaned forward and took the girl's wrists, her mammoth mammaries looming over the girl as she pinned them down and moved her knees across them to hold them down. Her still throbbing cunt loomed only inches from the girl's face dripping honey slowly down her neck. Kyra sat up straight and loudly proclaimed, "The rite of dominion is at an end. Inform the crowd again of your' new status, slut."

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 GXChUKwKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 1BElGMIKyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:27 pm

"M... Kyra?" She moaned softly as she didn't respond, and then gasped as she was shoved down to her back.

"Ugh! Wha-?" She blinked up at Kyra as she lifted her hips and straddled her. She blushed as Kyra sat down on her breasts and pinned her wrists down above her head. She swallowed hard, staring up at the demoness as she moved up closer, and felt those warm sex juices dribbling down her neck. She looked up at her as she demanded her to inform the crowd of her new status. She was about to open her mouth to speak, but then she figured her actions would speak louder than her words, and she would lean up to kiss Kyra's messy sex as an ultimate sign of her submission to her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Kyra laughed deeply, at the girl's clever interpretation. She reached down and grabbed the girl's hair holding her head in place and then she pressed forward rubbing her hips all over Sekky's face until it was thoroughly covered in both girl's honey. "This is mine!' she roared. Then she pulled Sekky's face away from her twat and looked down at her, "You are mine." Kyra sat further up, ugh, her crotch was still dripping. She had won the match, she deserved to remain immaculate! She huffed sharply and pulled Sekky's hair back up lowering herself again and drying her crotch off by stroking it in the girl's tresses until she was dry. She stood arching her back and once agan showing off her assets to the delight of the crowd. She dropped oe of her crimson feet roughly into Sekky's stomach and ordered the girl. "Go get me dinner, I expect it on the table in fifteen minutes," Then with a flit of her wings she was over the ropes and on her way up the ramp.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 pm

Sekky cringed a bit as her hair was grabbed, willingly letting Kyra rub herself all over her face, and then felt her head flopping back, panting softly and nodding obediently as she said that she was hers. She thought it was over, but then she felt her grabbing at her hair, and blushed when she started wiping herself clean with her hair, leaving her own hair wet and sticky, and whimpered softly in protest. She then coughed as Kyra planted a foot on her stomach, closing her eyes tightly. She listened to her instructions, and blinked up at her. "But.. I don't know how to cook..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:54 pm

--
Kyra enslaved Sekky by submission after two orgasms.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: Kyra vs Sekky, Utter Submission Hentai (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11