by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

Cooons16

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:18 am

"BLAST OFF, DA XIA. 3. 2. 1!"

Alyssa grabbed her enemy, thrusting her head between her thighs before she bent down to lift the Chinese girl into the proper position. It was a bog-standard powerbomb, but it would be the end if it hit just right. Would the busty bombshell be able to escape from the Erotic Terrorist's maddened hold, or would she be planted into the mat like a sack of potatoes?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 am

Da Xia was lifted up into the air as she cried out, kicking her legs and trying to grab an invisible ledge to try and save her. Unfortunately, she would come crashing back down to the mat with a heavy slam from the powerbomb. "Gah!" she cried out as she flopped into the mat, panting heavily after the heavy fall.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:48 am

Alyssa could've swore she came a little when she succeeded in delivering that powerbomb to Da Xia. Finally, after so long, she got what she wanted. Her breathing, which was just slightly less heavy than the Chinese girl's, quickened as she started climbing over her. Purposefully pawing her enemy's bountiful chest, the Bomber flopped over and started smothering Da Xia with her toned stomach!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:59 am

Da Xia was taken aback by the heavy hit as she was left panting on the mat with her legs spread out after the powerbomb. "Mmmm...!!" Da Xia groaned out as she felt Alyssa's stomach being pushed in her face, immediately trying to shove it off to prevent her breathing from suffering even more, she needed all the air she could get as she attempted to roll back towards the outside of the ring to catch her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 pm

Alyssa smiled wildly, her lips almost splitting as she knew she almost had this won. With a growl of satisfaction, she tried to wrap her lightly toned arms around Da Xia's head and trap it. If she could manage that, she was fairly sure that she'd be able to body block her enemy from escaping the ring.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:35 am

Da Xia's attempt to escape was snuffed as Alyssa wrapped her arms around her head, trapping her face against Alyssa's stomach as Da Xia kicked her legs about. Although it wasn't a hard move to actually escape from, Da Xia decided that she wanted nothing more of this. She didn't care about this stupid tournament and she didn't care about that stupid title. It just a belt with some metal or stuff on it.

Also she wanted nothing more to do with Alyssa as she began to tap the mat, signifying her loss. "Get off of me! I quit! I quit!" she shouted out from underneath Alyssa's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:43 am

"Hah! Fuck you, Da Xia!" Alyssa crowed. The psychotic Bomber was giddy with the joy of moving one step closer to that title. To her, it wasn't just a belt. The privilege of holding it would confer unto her a sort of power that only authority could bring. She finally let her enemy go, grinning ear to ear as she stood up.

"I'll be seeing you backstage after I win the title. For now, you better rest up. I'm going to make sure you fucking pay what you're owed."

With venom and honey in her voice, Alyssa bathed in the shower of boos that rained down upon her. Cleansed by the hatred that came her way, she raised one fist into the air and pressed her thumb against it. That'd be her last taunt as the ref girl proclaimed her victory.

Boom, another win added to her record.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4