Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by bricktown Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 am

"Unh uh, it's a softcore match. You'll have to wait for my fingers, ya whore."

Alyssa cackled, stoking the crowd's anger against her before Da Xia came back into the ring. She was hindered by the ref girl, but she didn't let it throw her off. She just went back over to the corner and leaned against it, dismissively checking her nails even after her enemy was ready to fight. This show of disrespect surely wouldn't go unnoticed, especially not when she insisted on looking away unless Da Xia started walking towards her.

"Ya ready yet? Or am I gonna have to wait the whole night?"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Softcore Tournament Round 1: Alyssa Blank Vs. Da-Xia

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 am

Although it was her plan to try and fluster Alyssa with her slow pace, the aggressive and brash girl immediately turned it around on her as Da Xia was the one getting angered at her opponent's antics.

"Wh-why you!" she shouted as she ran from her corner at Alyssa. There wasn't a real thought process of what to do to the girl, but Da Xia had an idea, she wanted to make the girl shut up through any means that she could. Trying to shove all of Alyssa's sass back into her face, Da Xia would attempt to throw herself at the girl and attempt to splash her into the corner, aiming to slam her breasts into her opponent's.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:57 am

Alyssa was somewhat ready for this turn of events. Sure, she didn't expect a full on breast splash, but being nailed in the face by tits was something she couldn't complain about. With a grunt of anger, her arms automatically tried to wrap themselves around Da Xia's slender frame.

Pinned against the turnbuckle, there was only one thing on the Bomber's mind. If she could successfully grab her enemy, she would lift Da Xia up and take a few steps forward before trying to do a belly to belly suplex to send the Chinese girl slamming into the top turnbuckle!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:03 am

Getting the splash on Alyssa, Da Xia was pleased that she was finally getting some offense in on her opponent. "Maybe that will get you to shut up!" Da Xia shouted as she decided to get into the softcore feel as she started to rub her breasts up and down on Alyssa's, pushing her into the turnbuckle as she did so.

However her eyes widened when Alyssa's arms around her waist squeezed and lifted her up. Feeling herself move backwards while kicking her legs in an attempt to force Alyssa to drop her, she soon found herself getting thrown over head and crashed back first against the corner. "Guh!" she cried out before falling on her shoulders, folded up before rolling on to her side.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:32 pm

For a second, Alyssa wanted to remained buried in the Chinese girl's bosom. That said, she could handle that later. The throbbing lust that pulsed within her was tamped down as she regained her focus. She could do both, she figured. As revenge for the pain caused by the splash, she'd start smothering her enemy.

Bending over, Alyssa turned Da Xia over onto her back before grabbing the Chinese girl's legs. She used them as handlebars as she lowered her body. If Da Xia didn't break loose, she was going to be on the receiving end of some rather rough facesitting.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:40 pm

Da Xia groaned as she rolled over on to her back, gasping out a little with the painful landing into the turnbuckles. But there was no time to rest for her as Alyssa would sit on her face. "MMmmmmm!!!" she moaned out starting to thrash her legs in an attempt to force Alyssa off, but she found that her opponent already had that covered as her legs were seized.

Da Xia's face was beet red underneath Alyssa as she was being humiliated by the girl. However, she wouldn't be out of a fight just yet as she attempted to shoot her hands up to grab Alyssa's chest, feeling their way up Alyssa's body before sinking her fingers into the covered flesh. She figured that if Alyssa wanted to protect her chest, she would have to release her legs, giving Da Xia the opportunity to try and force Alyssa off of her by planting her feet into the mat and arching off of the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:33 am

That moan of discomfort was a real turn-on, bringing a low purr of satisfaction as Alyssa started sawing on Da Xia's face. Her rather skimpy black thong didn't do much to cover her as she rubbed herself off using the Chinese girl, but her pleasure couldn't last forever. Out of nowhere, her chest was grabbed.

Now, while she wasn't large like Da Xia, she was still rather serviceable. Unfortunately for her enemy, the Bomber was an insane masochistic piece of human garbage. There was no stopping somebody as loathsome as her with mere pain. With a grunt of anger, Alyssa returned the favour by moving one hand to Da Xia's chest and roughly groping one of her massive breasts.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:00 am

Feel most of Alyssa's butt cheeks rubbing against her face due to her opponent's choice of wearing a thong, Da Xia's face lit up red from embarrassment as she squeezed on Alyssa's breasts. However they seemed to do very little against her opponent as now it was Da Xia's turn to moan out louder from her own breast being squeezed.

Da Xia's struggling continued in an attempt to dislodge her opponent from on top of her now that one of her legs were free, she began thrashing it about in hopes of either bucking Alyssa off of her or even rolling the two over.

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:52 am

Da Xia's moans were rather distracting, much to Alyssa's detriment. When the Chinese girl's struggles intensified, the Bomber was caught off guard thanks to those sounds taking her attention. She managed to stay on top the first few times, but she eventually got thrown off. The lizard-like wrestler scrabbled a few feet away, anger clear in her demented eyes as she turned.

She'd wait to see if Da Xia would get back to her feet. If she did, she'd start advancing again. Powerbombs were on her mind, and forcing her enemy into a position to take them was step one.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:12 pm

It took a while, but Da Xia was able to finally get Alyssa off of her as she rolled on to her knees, watching Alyssa roll away before they stood a good distance between each other. When Alyssa started to advance on her, Da Xia approached as well as she was quite irritated with the way this match was going and sought to change things into her favor.

She knew that she needed to shut Alyssa up, best way to do that she figured was to shove her breasts into her face. Looking to surprise Alyssa, Da Xia jumped up to try and catch Alyssa in a Thesz Press with shoving her breasts into her opponent's face, hoping that she would be able to take her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next