Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:50 pm

Juniper was more stubborn than the backhair of Lucy's old man, there was no other comparison that Ms Grange could give right now. Lucy didn't realise it but she was giving a grin as she struck Juniper, perhaps because after what she'd done it felt like good stress relief. The pain that Ms Grange was going through with her legs was still present though, but Lucy wasn't going to make this easy. Not by a long shot, if Juniper wanted to earn a win then she'd need to. "Nothing in life...is free or easy...." Ms Grange muttered, she was wincing from the pressure to her legs. But damm if she wasn't going to try and fight through it.

Then Juniper tried to talk to Lucy, no doubt in an attempt to force Ms Grange off her game. Lucy paused briefly, and then just kept on hitting at the redhead. "Sorry. My fist is. Wanting to. Interrupt!" Lucy said, punctuating each strike with her words. Ms Grange felt the pressure on her legs, it was starting to get quite severe. Lucy had one idea though, it was risky. She would try to punch the arm that Juniper was using to pin her other arm down, if she could get that spare limb loose then she might be able to expand on things. That was a big if though, but Ms Grange went and did it anyway.

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle - Page 4 Empty Re: SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:03 pm

"There's that click. That psycho click..." juniper laughs, seeing the best and worse of Lucy at this point. "This is what I came to Japan for..To test everyone's limits!" This was true. A ring was the only place where she could beat a girl down and stretch her to her limits without the worry of legality and criminal records.juniper would simply continue the grapevine, stopping her punches to focus n their legs and their talking.

But, that also meant that Lucy could get her other arm free. And so she did. This causes juniper to gasp and fall forward, slamming her upper body on top of Lucy's. Stomach to stomach. Breasts to breasts. Face to face...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:49 pm

There was a term that Lucy think applied to Juniper, it was probably called a blood knight. The redhead had just voiced that she was wanting to test people's limits, that she got a kick out of it. Damm, Ms Grange just had to have ran into this type of person. That was just fantastic, Lucy hated that type. Only in it just to beat someone up, kinda reminded Ms Grange of that guy named Killer King. Or maybe Mako, but that didn't matter right now.

Still just because Lucy was in a bad spot didn't mean she was going to just take any of this, her old man taught her not to do so. And Juniper had wasted time trying to talk and get in the head of Ms Grange, although the leg hold had worked quite a bit. Although perhaps in her desperation the British girl hadn't thought her plan through, she'd gotten her arm free sure. But Juniper came down right on top of Ms Grange, and Juniper was the woman with the bigger height and weight.

Their heads collided together, bashing Lucy right on the forehead. She only let out a light grunt, and Ms Grange could feel it. She'd just been sweet spotted, the British girl felt out of it. But there was a bigger problem, because Juniper had now pressed down right on Lucy. Her shoulders were pinned! The ref clocked it and got down and started the count at one, and Ms Grange was out of it for a moment. But the battering she'd taken thus far was only serving to work against her, Lucy's body felt groggy as hell.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:44 am

Juniper opens her eyes. She last remembered slamming heads with Lucy. And boy did the smaller girl's plan backfire on herself. She wasn't out cold, so it couldn't be counted as a knockout. But the way that Juniper late on Lucy was grounds enough for the ref to start a pin count.

"This isn't what I wanted out of you..." Juniper growls lowly.

"TWO!"

Juniper herself stopped the pin count by getting up. Surely, that's something that caught everyone's attention. Specially anyone important watching, like the higher ups and those top tier wrestlers. Juniper reaches down to grab Lucy's legs and tangle her arms around them. Flipping the other girl, Juniper would execute a sharpshooter.

"I wanna hear you scream your submission to me!" She yells out, laughing evily afterwards.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:56 am

Juniper must have had thick skin, she was able to recover seemingly faster than Ms Grange. Lucy had let out a small groan and had used a hand to rub her temple, someone was probably going to turn that into a GIF. Still Lucy knew that the match was still on, no hint of a bell noise at least. And Juniper didn't speak loud enough for Lucy to hear her, but Ms Grange knew she was in shit.

Still as Lucy got her senses back she felt the bigger girl get off of her, the weight was missing. But it was soon replaced by being flipped around onto her belly, Lucy knew that nothing good was in store for her. Ms Grange could feel her legs being grabbed, and in an instant would make sure to start crawling towards the ropes. But the pressure was being done by a sharpshooter, a rather painful move to be sure. It was a now a double whammy on her legs, after that grapevine split attack.

Juniper was wanting Lucy to start screaming? Ms Grange did feel tempted to do that, half out of pain and half out of anger. But still Lucy wasn't going to make this easy, but they were in the middle of the ring. Where it was like being in the desert, the only oasis far in sight and reach. Wouldn't stop the British girl from giving it a go though.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:11 pm

"You deaf or something? I told you to start screaming, or your gonna be sent home with more than a loss on your hands!" Juniper threatens Lucy. And she would easily oblige and honor that threat to further harm Lucy if she didnt give in to the redhead. Juniper looks over her shoulder with a glare. She would give a mean-hearted tug at those legs, compressing the woman's legs even more in the sharphooter. Juniper was gunning hard for this win. To show all of everyone watching that she was a force not to be ignored.

"I aint gonna ask you but one more time, Lucy!" Juniper shouted back as she began to feel the woman move them both towards the ropes. "Give up...NOW!" She pulls hard again on those legs. It was all left that she could do. If Lucy ade it to those ropes, she's be forced to let go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:48 pm

Lucy felt all the pressure being executed on her legs, it was like half of her was on fire. The British girl had felt spent, at the end of the tether. Her face wincing in pain, she had been crushed like this since that match long ago against a tae kwon doe expert. And that was with her waist and not the legs, the ropes were looking so close yet so far.

"Agh......ghn...." Lucy grunted out, she didn't feel like there was much chance of salvaging this situation. Even if Ms Grange did reach the ropes she wasn't sure if she could last and attempt something beyond that, Juniper was intent on causing as much damage as possible.

Ms Grange would move forward just a bit more, but after the hard pulling on her lower limbs that was when it all became too much. Lucy hissed out and then said "Ngh! Fuck alright! I give! I give dammit!!" giving the mat a resounding pounding noise with her right hand. There was nothing for it, Lucy was dead to rights there. If that was at the start of the match maybe sure, not after all the stuff that happened though. Lucy gave a pained and irritated groan in the back of her throat as the bell rung to state Juniper's victory.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:39 pm

Lucy was beginning to power her way to those ropes. Juniper couldnt let this happen. Lucy couldnt escape her again. Juniper would pull herd to fold and compress the woman's lower body over her upper body. And there came some of those pained cries Juniper sought. It was like a drug to her; the rush of battle, and the cries of her beaten and defeated opponents. Lucy only moved a bit more before submitting to juniper in the move.

The bell rang several times, and the yells of a cheering crowd accompanied soon after. The redhead smirks and lets go of Lucy's legs. Her victory was won after a hard fight. she takes a few steps away before turning around to look down at Lucy. Juniper was a mean fighter. But she was also a good person. She would, if Lucy allows, help the woman up and give her a hug. Not the cute kind, but a hug one fighter would give another.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Lucy was biting her lower lip, she wasn't sad or angry or anything like that. Just a bit disappointed in herself, two summer splashes and she'd flubbed both of them. Was it a curse? Nah, Lucy didn't believe in that shit. Still best that she pull out, it wasn't her day. Fair enough her old man would be able to tell that much, Lucy had hoped to maybe make a good impression here considering what the UK Elite had been up to. No doubt it'd be back to the drawing boards soon as she got back from this.

Ms Grange was content to just lay there till Juniper had gone, get some air back in her lungs. But Juniper was grabbing her and, helping her up? Wait what? Lucy was a bit surprised here, just now the redheaded girl was wanting to make Lucy scream and was trying to bend her in half. Now that the match was over she was showing respect? Ms Grange found it a bit hard to stand, but managed to gain her bearings.

Still with this Lucy managed to give a smile to Juniper and a nod of the head, it didn't look like much but it said a lot. Said that Lucy was showing her thanks, and that she'd be fine. Hell in fact Ms Grange would take a deep breath and then grab Juniper's nearest hand and raise it in victory for her, only fair that the British girl return the favour much to the crowd's approval.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:34 am

Juniper was happy to win this fight. She helps Lucy up on her feet, thoughbut didn't look like she was going to get up of her own accord. She stands the woman up on her feet, and sees her smile back at Juniper. "See, I ain't so sour when I'm not in the heat of battle." She says to give some sort of comfort.

But her lips would soon curl into a grin while Lucy lifted up her arm to pronounce Juniper's victory. Her head lowers. "Hey, Lucy...There's something I wanna announce..." Suddenly, she takes her arm away from Lucy and exits the ring to nab herself a microphone from an announcer.

"I won here today through a hard battle. And with you all here as a witness..." She looks to face the nearest camera, which would make the tech crew scramble to fix television view in this unplanned event. "...I, Juniper Nayle, call out those Tension Tag Champs Ryan and John. I'm coming for you soon as I come back to Japan! Lucy, think fast!" She chucks the Mic at Lucy and runs to the locker room.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next