Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 3:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

3 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

Post by Deus001 Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:35 pm

Lucy lept into the air, going for a move that was a bit unorthodox. Usually Ms Grange would bust out classic lucha style moves, the tried and true stuff like she had been taught to do so. But that training had been honed and refined in the indie circuit, where Lucy added her own spin onto things. She liked to believe that it could wear down mostly anyone, even more so with the taller opponents that she fought.

But still Ms Grange was surprised by Juniper's ability to tank the two hits, and was being reminded of her Brother in an instant. Sometimes the opponent just wouldn't lie down and take the hit, Lucy had hopes to try and go for a pin attempt. More to just get in the head of her opponent, but Juniper got one over on the British girl.

It was in the middle of the ring too, good positioning. Something that John would have applied considering his background as the UK Elite's submission artist, and Juniper got Ms Grange in a bodyscissors. Lucy winced as her opponent began to crank on the pain, the British girl knew what she needed to do next. Get to the ropes, no point in trying to power out of the hold that Juniper was using. Lucy was going to drag herself as best she could, after all she still had her legs free and was going to struggle hard. Just because Juniper got one over on Ms Grange didn't mean she was going to make it easy, Lucy knew this'd hurt. But it was just something she'd need to take, till she could get to the nearest ropes.

Back to top Go down

SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle - Page 2 Empty Re: SS 15 Bikini Match: Lucy Grange Vs. Juniper Nayle

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:04 pm

Right in the middle of the ring? Juniper had Lucy right where she wanted her. No sane woman would ever try and make a break for the ropes. It wouldsnt be possible for someone of Lucy's stature. But... "What?!" Juniper growls at the shock of Lucy making that charge for the rope!

"N-No!" She growls again. She had to think fast, cause Lucy was able to move Juniper's entire weight plus yer own. Juniper had to show that she was able to go beyond what was required to hold her opponent down. Thinking fast, Juniper gently sinks her teeth into Lucy's neck and gently began to nibble in it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:45 pm

Lucy was persistent, someone who'd do something even if it killed her. It was how she was brought up, despite being from a rich man. Her old man taught her that nothing in life came for free, the extra lesson was the indie wrestling circuit. That was where she learned to become determined, to drive her body to it's limits and do the crazy stuff. If you didn't push the limits, then how did you know where they would be?

So Ms Grange was tooth and nail in this endeavour, her face was contorted in a wince and harsh glare. And it seemed that Juniper wasn't expecting the level of fight that the young woman was putting on here, despite Lucy's usual personality of a jovial British girl. The young woman was focusing on overcoming this obstacle, and then proceeding to kick ass.

But when Juniper began biting on Lucy's neck a look of shock and horror was on her face, and in an instant Lucy was struggling even more. "Fucking get away from there!" Lucy shouted out, trying to force Juniper's head away from hers. Ms Grange wasn't liking this, she was straight and hetrosexual. It was part the reason why she spent more time in Tension than she did in Friction as of late, if anything Juniper's move only served to annoy her even further. Once Lucy managed to get her legs to the ropes she'd drape her feet over it and the ref would request Juniper to let go of the hold, but Lucy would try to get one little shot in at ribs with an elbow.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:51 pm

Juniper saw that Lucy's resolve rivals over what was simply just a bite on the neck. "Shesh, fine. Not like it was that enjoyable, anyway." The referee told Juniper to get off of Lucy, to which she did. Juniper stands up and backed away from the other girl. Juniper wipes her moth with her arm and scoffed.

"I don't see how a petite thing like you was able to do that. You must have some dank serious training to be able to carry me." Juniper calms down and looks at Lucy with a cold face. "You're gonna have to make me resort to pure strength to beat you down."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:11 pm

Juniper didn't really seem like she was wanting to endear herself to Ms Grange, her way so far was a sign of that. Just because things weren't going her way, that was the point in wrestling. Lucy was going to of course make things hard for Juniper, and heck she might even win. The look on Juniper's face alone would be worth it, then the trololo song would play and they'd all live happily ever after.

Ms Grange got herself back up, dusting her arms and cracking her neck. Lucy gave a small smirk to Juniper, saying while moving to her left "Your surprised? My usual sparring partner is a big British guy, you don't last long without toning up. I earned my licks the hard way."

Lucy was going to do what she did best, take the fight right to the enemy. Ms Grange would run towards the ropes behind her, bouncing off of them. Using that momentum Lucy would then perform a cartwheel and leap at Juniper with a jumping lariat attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:11 pm

Juniper was just getting started with this fight. Lucy showed that she was willing to struggle to get out of a submission. "Some big guy? Heh, I'm sure I can take him. But, I'm more interested in fighting you at the moment."

Apparently, Lucy was ready to come after Juniper again. She ran at Juniper. To try and stop Lucy, the redhead sends her knee up high so sue could extend her long leg upwards to kick Lucy as hard as she can.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 pm

Lucy sometimes was seen as a bit of a fanatic when it came to the squared circle, sometimes tossing herself at the enemy with reckless abandon. It was simply how she learned to wrestle, in the indie circuit it was dog eat dog at times. So for the most part Ms Grange would rely on striking and whittling down the opposition, she was the main attacker of the UK Elite for a reason after all. Some called it reckless, others brave. Lucy truthfully, just thought it was best suited for her. If limits weren't pushed then how could one know what the limit was?

Still Juniper wasn't dump, she was ready it seemed for Lucy's assault. As the redhead fired out her leg, and it was a lucky shot. A shot that hit the right of Ms Grange's chest, and Lucy in response let out a half yelp and half grunt. Falling to the side of Juniper as Lucy's momentum was stopped dead in her tracks, Lucy might have been stopped there. But even as the pain shot into her Ms Grange swore she was going to get Juniper back for that, the next move she tried Lucy would do whatever it took to deal with it. The British girl's eyes narrowed to a pair of slits, she wasn't going to go down without a hell of a fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:13 pm

That kick connected, just as Juniper wanted. She watched as Lucy would crash back down to the ring canvas. Slowly, she put her leg back down. Juniper watches her with a new glare. Juniper realized that Lucy was taking the match seriously. But...Not Juniper.

"Listen here, you little Brit..." She reaches down and grabs her opponent by the arm to pull her up. "You gotta know, just like you I was chosen to be here, too. I ain't just some run of the mill wrestler." Juniper grew a wide and terrifying grin. If she could, Juniper would wrap her arms around Lucy's waist. "I'm not in some tournament, worrying about my next fight. I'm here for one fight and one opponent. You!"

With that, she tries to hoist Lucy up into the air and suplex the British girl as had as she could

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:17 pm

Lucy heard Juniper's words, and it was only adding fuel to the fire. It let Ms Grange focus on where her opponent was, if her opponent was trying to make the British girl fired up she was certainly getting that done. And if Juniper wasn't being serious, then in the mind of Lucy that was an insult right there. Wrestling was a sport, like any sport if you didn't have yourself committed to it then don't bother showing up.

The British girl went with the motions as Juniper got her back up, that was exactly how Lucy wanted it. Verticality was where she shined, and that grin was just begging to be challenged. With that in mind Lucy had her arms up, and as Juniper wrapped her arms around the waist of Ms Grange she struck. Lucy would strike both of her opponent's ears loudly with both hands, that'd be sure to stun her for a few seconds. Just enough time for Ms Grange to then lean back and fire a balled fist into Juniper's solar plexus, hopefully that'd be enough to wriggle the British girl out of this little predicament. Might even be with Ms Grange on top of the fallen Juniper depending on how quick she could fire it off.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:15 pm

Juniper's arms would tighten up around Lucy's waist more or less because Lucy had hit the redhead, and hard as help, too. Her hearing was nothing more thayn just a ringing sound for a few moments as she was also slightly disoriented. The redhead ended up pulling Lucy down as she herself fell back.

Lucy would now, a bit embarrassingly, sitting in Juniper's lap. Thinking quickly on her feet, sue decided to bow wrap her pegs around Lucy's stomach and use her strong legs to squeeze her for a body scissors.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next