Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 59 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 59 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Girl in Black

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 10 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

"Hmmph," Kuro sighed in a displeased manner like she's dealing with an unruly brat.

She didn't say anything, walking towards Carmen instead until she stood right in front of the girl. Her expression remained stern, and after a quick round of inspection on the Latina's outfit, she'd grab the girl's hair on the back of her head and pushed Carmen's face close to hers.

"Looks like I need to refresh your memory," she said with a cruel smirk.

Kuro would try to force bending Carmen over with her hand on the girl's head, before releasing it and use her arm to put the Latina in a side headlock instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:53 am

Carmen, being a bit out of her field here, had no real idea of what it meant, or if Kuro was going for something specific. It was all fresh territory. But then again, that was BDSM in nutshell. Experimenting. Learning new bounders. Testing. She'd tested Kuro when they first met, and now the favor was being returned.

Carmen caught on quick, at least - this was another fight, and unlike the last the one they'd had, it was a lot closer to her natural element. In fact, there were more than few shades of their first, real match. Dark area, asphalt, lots of sex mixed with violence. She could feel the nostalgia washing over her. Pleasant. Not so much that it made the pain in her neck go away, but still, pleasant.

She struggled in the side headlock for a moment, before bringing her fists into the picture and seeing how well Kuro dealt with them. The position was awkward, but she managed to throw two harsh hooks into the side of her pale lover's stomach, with enough force to make her rethink the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:14 pm

"Unngghh...!" Kuro grunted after she received the punches, her hold on Carmen's neck was loosened as a result.

She was expecting to have some fun with the Latina first, but it seemed that this was the kind of fun the girl wanted. Not a problem. After she released Carmen from the headlock, Kuro would attempt to lash her leg and kick the back of her supposed to be subordinate to bring her down to her knees. The girl needed to be reminded where she belonged first, it seemed.

Her intention from that point was to wrap an arm from behind and catch Carmen with a sleeper hold while the girl was still on her knees. She had plan with her free hand, but the first thing in order was t subdue the Latina first.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:38 am

Subordinate. Right. Carmen had to remember the roles here, but that was the thing about training. Hard to overrule, impossible to forget. And, again, she wasn't the best actor.

Fortunately, Kuro was good enough that Carmen didn't have to pretend to be surprised when she pulled away and got the jump on her, bringing her down to her knees before she could even muster a proper response. The next thing she knew, an arm was around her throat, and she was harshly reminded that they hadn't decided on a safe word.

Carmen struggled in the hold, but not too much, nowhere near her full strength. Partly for the illusion, and partly because she was curious where Kuro was going with this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:56 am

"You feel like behaving now?" Kuro sneered while she apply a bit more pressure just in case Carmen felt rebellious again. "You got some nerves... but..." her free hand would trail down to give one of the girl's breasts a rough squeeze. "It's important to have respect," she said. "I told I already taught you that."

Sighing as if she's dealing with an unruly brat, the pale skinned girl massaged the breast of Carmen some more, before releasing her hold and shove the Latina onto her front roughly. She'd then put a foot on the girl's back to keep her grounded for a bit while she's thinking about what she should do next.

"Anything you'd like to say?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:05 am

That touch. She'd missed that touch. Kuro do more with her fingers than many women could do with their entire bodies, and that skill was on full display as her deft hands worked away Carmen's breast. She moaned like the girl she was supposed to be, and she had to bite her lip to keep it from getting a little too out of control.

She hit the floor hard, and was eternally grateful that it wasn't nearly as tough as it looed. Kuro's boot was, though, and that was planted hard in her back. Probably not as hard as she could. But hard.

"Nothing much to say, no." Carmen slowly started to push up. "Maybe a few gestures, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:16 am

"Stay down," Kuro pressed Carmen's back hard to try keeping her down, while also moving her leg back and forth slightly to grind the girl's breasts against the ground. "I'll tell you when you an get up," she sneered.

She doubted that the Latina will be that obedient, which meant she had to think fast. After a quick look around the place, she eventually lifted her foot and grab Carmen by the hair to haul her up. Her intention was to drag the girl all the way to the wall across them and press her front there roughly. She'd keep an arm behind Carmen's back to keep the girl pinned so she could move on to the next part of her punishment.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:53 am

My, Kuro was getting into this role rather easily. Carmen wasn't completely sure whether that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it was certainly an erotic thing, and that's what mattered. She was certainly enjoying the little touches - the mirth in Kuro's voice, the way she pressed down just hard enough to mash her breasts, but not so much that it really hurt.

It didn't last for much long, though as Kuro had other plans. Despite the size difference, Carmen's lovely lover had no porblem getting her up, and in the moment she found her chest pressed roughly against a nearby wall. She put up half a struggle, but she honestly wasn't sure if she could've gotten out at full strength. The hammerlock was fairly solid. "Hey!" She cried out, shaking her head from side to side. "What are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:43 am

"You need some discipline," Kuro sneered. "And it's my duty to put you in line is it not?"

With Carmen secured against the wall, she drew her free hand back, and swung it hard to slap the butt cheek of the girl once. Kuro then groped it for a bit, before pulling her hand back to give the other cheek the same treatment.

"Remember this the next time you decide to misbehave again," she hissed before slapping the rear side of the Latina a few more times.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:52 pm

Carmen gasped as Kuro struck her rear, more from the surprise than the pain. Not that it didn't appropriately hurt, but she was mostly just shocked that her lover did it. Off the top of her head, this was the first time she'd been spanked, and given the wide variety of carnal pleasures she'd indulged in since coming to Japan, that was quite a surprise. It took some real effort to stifle her laughter, but she managed to keep it under control for the sake of the scene.

She hissed with the following slaps, as her body jerked in the hold. She shook her head, trying to remain defiant. "Guess I don't have the best memory..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next