Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 1 Bot

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Girl in Black

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

The Girl in Black - Page 14 Empty Re: The Girl in Black

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Kuro almost yelped into the kiss as it came rather abruptly, and just as she was about to response, Carmen already pulled away. It annoyed her that the Latina just came and gone as she pleased like that, but unfortunately there's little she could to about it at the moment. She bucked herself again, giving a hint of frustration this time, half glaring at the girl on top.

The pale skinned girl then squeezed Carmen's breast roughly, while pulling the hand on the Latina's shoulder so she could ball it into a fist and try to drive it to the girl's belly. Perhaps she could try pushing Carmen off her to the side if that succeed.

"Get. Off."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:23 am

Carmen hadn't forgotten about Kuro's impressive punch, but if she had, the blow she took in her stomach would've been a harsh reminder. She gasped as the blow landed hard, and the pale-skinned woman got her wish. Off she rolled, going over to the side while she clutched her stomach and groaned with pain.

"Not exactly the reaction I was going for." She managed to get out a little smile as she made her way back to her feet. As fun as this was, she was starting to wish they'd agreed on a safe word, just in case it got a little too rough. "Did I touch a nerve?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2015 2:24 pm

Kuro had to adjust her breathing first before she could roll over and get up to her hands and knees. Carmen had done quite a number in that last exchange even if the girl didn't hurt her, and that's the real concern there. Resorting to violence while being confronted sensually kinda showed her desperation, and she doubted that Carmen would miss that. She couldn't really response to the girl's remark either for a bit, apart from giving her an annoyed look.

"Too bad. At least I got the reaction I was going for..." she gave the Latina a dry smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:19 am

Carmen stood up, nice and slow and cautious, not moving in just yet. She was curious to see what Kuro did here, what was going to cross her mind, and how she'd react.

"You know what I think?" Carmen canted her head to the side. "I think you don't even know what reaction for. I think you have all these feelings inside, but you don't know to properly expressing them."

Carmen took off her jacket and tossed it off to the side, leaving with only the leather for cover. And that could be taken care of in short order. "I could help you figure out." Carmen reached behind her back and started to undo the clasp on her top. "If you let me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:28 am

Kuro remained still for a bit. Partly because of Carmen's words, and the fact that she now had a much better sight of the barely covered figure of the Latina. It's been far too long since she saw the girl in her full glory. She wanted to feel Carmen's lovely figure directly, and yet her natural instinct was to keep her calm, in character or not. Appearance could only do so much to hide the burning sensation inside her, though. In a way, this was kinda like a mental training.

"What, you're a psychologist now?" she smirked, trying to remain stoic.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:58 pm

[color:60f6=400000]"Something like that."

She undid the top all the way and it fall down in front of her, right before she stepped over it and started to stride towards Kuro. She didn't think her breasts were anywhere close to being the best in Japan or anything like that, but the pale-skinned gangster girl never seemed to mind them in the past, small as they were. She was hardly a busty woman herself, so they had that in common. Maybe it was even one of the things that subconsciously drew them together - similar bodies, pulling at each other.

She spread her arms out as she neared, making sure nothing was left to the imagination. "Not doing anything for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Kuro could have jumped on Carmen anytime, or so she'd like to think. However, as the now topless Latina got closer and closer to her, she found herself not doing anything apart from staring at the girl's body. Her stance was almost completely dropped now. It wasn't the sexiest figure she ever seen for sure, but it's still pretty alluring.

"You're not the first girl I've seen naked..." she tried to remain stoic, even if her cheeks were warming up. "What exactly are you getting at...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:07 pm

"Oh, I'm sure I'm not. You probably have a mirror somewhere in your house." She chuckled at her own joke and made her way over to Kuro, closer than ever now, almost chest to chest. With striking distance. Or embracing distance.

"You could hit me right now." She brought her hands down and to her side, offering up her body. "Or you could hold me. I think we both know what you want to do, and I want you to do, so why don't you just..."

She leaned over, puttting their lips dangerously close. "...do it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2015 7:57 pm

It's just the heat of the moment, or so Kuro would argue, but she almost immediately pulled Carmen into a passionate embrace and kiss the girl after the Latina seductively offered herself like that. Her arms were holding Carmen's cheeks as she did so, her eyes closed so she could savor every bit of the girl's taste clearly. It brought back memories, them standing close to each other, with the other party suddenly went for a kiss.

She would then pull away and pushed Carmen off her slightly, so she could take off her own clothes as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:01 pm

For a moment, Carmen was worried that she was losing her touch. If she couldn't get Kuro to go crazy when they were so close together, what did that say about her own sexual abilities? It should've been easy enough to pull off.

Fortunately, it turned out nature wasn't all that easy to deny. Sure enough, Kuro's feelings were getting the better of her, and the result was a hurried little strip tease. Carmen just stepped back and whistled, enjoying the show, as the Japanese gangster girl's surprisingly powerful body was put on display. She smirked and curled her finger at Kuro while her other hand ran across her chest. "Get over here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next