Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 19 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:32 am

Xuan was not a good cook. She had about as much skill as making pasta without destroying it or makinf a salad. She watches in a bid of awe and joy as she saw and had been guided by her mother. It was.....Enjoyable to say the least. She would wait patiently for he vegetables to cook.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:26 am

"Don't worry, Xuan, you're getting it, you're getting it. Just breathe and relax." Mrs. Schultz's voice and motions guided Xuan every step of the way. It won't be longer than 5 minutes for the veggies to have a nice crust on the outside. Not too burnt, but enough to have more flavor. Once ready, the mother helped her adopted daughter gather the veggies and put them on a plate to bring it over to the table.

Then, Mrs. Schultz would hear the oven beeping and turned it off before removing the hot pan of pot roast. She would let the meat rest before starting to cut it in to reveal the tender juiciness of the meat. "Okay, girls, let's pray before we eat!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:35 am

Once Xuan had made good and ample amounts of the vegetables, she had brought them to the table with the help of her mother. Her small smile only growing wider as she began to really see everything coming together. Xuan would sit down at the table, and heard that they were going to pray before they ate. And she had no problems with waiting a bit more. Although, that roast did look mighty fine and very juicy...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:07 am

Mrs. Schultz would begin prayer and thank God for blessing this day to be with her daughters and for keeping them safe. She also asked for His blessing on the food before they all said "Amen". After that, Mrs. Schultz would ask, "Say, Xuan? Would you like the first slice of pot roast?"

Hiro bounced a little in her chair as she said, "Yeah, yeah! Mom practically makes the best in this neighborhood!" It was clear from her expression that Mom's cooking must taste delicious and she couldn't wait to see if Xuan likes it or not.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:29 am

Xuan hadn't really had her mother's cookies before. She herself wasn't the best cook, so she could reallg appreciate some good home cooking. The fact that it was from her mother made it even better, as it was sure to be made with the utmost love

"U-Um...Sure..." Xuan says shyly.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:40 pm

With Xuan saying yes, Mrs. Schultz would slice the first piece of pot roast, which was only a little thick but still tender. Junko would gently take Xuan's plate and gave her a good portion of rice while the slice is being put on it also. Then Hiro would take scoop up a bit of steamed vegetables and put it with the rest of the plate before handing it back to her new adopted sister.

The plating looked beautiful and worthy of a family restaurant and it smelled delicious too. Hopefully, Xuan likes it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:39 am

Xuan would ogle the plate with hungry eyes and hungry stomach both, as she had never had food made by her mother and sisters before. Surely it was just like oher food] but at the Sam time it was bound to be better just because it was made with her family's love. And upon taking that first bite, Xuan's wide smiles proved that idea to be right.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:35 pm

The other sisters would also begin eating as they watched Xuan trying her first bite of food that they had prepared together. When Xuan beamed a wide smile, Mrs. Schultz would smile also as she asked, "Well? What do you think, Xuan?" She would take a first bite of sautéed vegetables and Xuan had done a nice job preparing them. Once Xuan have her answer, the mother would be the next to compliment on her first time cooking.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:58 am

Before they even got their answer, a lighting up of Xuan's expression with a smile and a small "Mmm..." coming from her would be able to tell them just ho much she actually enjoyed that food. THe purple-haired woman would give a few nods. "Its good...T-Thanks."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:31 am

Mrs. Schultz nodded to Xuan as she said, "Thanks, honey. And I must say, you did very good for your first time cooking vegetables. They are crispy outside and nice and tender inside, plus they're very well seasoned. Very well done." She would take another bite of broccoli to state her point.

The family of women continued to eat and share food with each other until they have had their fill.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next