Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

For My Mother

2 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

For My Mother - Page 17 Empty Re: For My Mother

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Xuan knew that the present was a locket but...She had no idea what it contained inside. Only did her mother's reaction tell her that. A picture of their current family, with Xuan included. It made Junko a bit teary eyes to make her mom happy like that.

Then came Hiro. Xuan thought about it and she really only saw the youngest sister wrapping the gift. She didnt see exactly what it was.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:33 am

Mrs. Schultz received the gift from Hiro and looked at it pretty strangely. This was probably due to the fact that Hiro wasn't quite good in wrapping a present as well as her older sister. But still, Mrs. Schultz smiled and said, "Thank you, Hiro. What's this?" She slowly unwrapped it until her eyes went wide in seeing what was before her. It was a large violet book- a photo album! 

The mother slowly opened the first page to reveal herself when she was still dating a boy who would soon become her husband. Not only was she a black belt, but she was also a cheerleader, which led her to having quite a thrilling lifestyle. She turned the page to show the couple being more intimate and soon marrying. Her eyes then filled with tears in seeing her firstborn daughter, Junko, as a baby followed by Hiro. They spent so many good years as a family before the fire and Mrs. Schultz still took that hard, but the following page was something that took her by great surprise.

At the last page of pictures before the rest were blank, there was one large one that stood out. A picture of Mrs. Schultz, Junko, Hiro, and Xuan on the day of the family reunion. Hiro also took the time to edit the photo a bit to add their father by their mother's side. Hiro would finish by saying, "I know our family has suffered a great loss, but I want this gift to remind you that Daddy is always here with us. And he would want us to carry on his legacy, including Xuan. So, don't be sad anymore, Mom, we will always be together no matter what."

Mrs. Schultz couldn't be any more happier in knowing this as she hugged Hiro and kissed her before motioning for the other girls to join in. If Xuan comes in, she can take a look and see the loving man who would've been a great father to her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:07 pm

A photo album. Such a smart gift. And it seemed that Hiro had made the last picture something special. And there was mention of their father. Why...Why would they bring that up?

Her mother, teary-eyed, wanted Junko and Xuan to come join for a group hug. Xuan wasn't too comfortable with the hugging but...Why not? This is what family did right? She got up and hugged them while simultaneously sneaking a peek at the picture to see that their late father had been added in.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Oct 29, 2015 9:05 pm

The family all got together and they hugged each other to signify their eternal bond. Although they knew that Xuan wasn't comfortable with hugging, both Junko and Hiro were glad that she joined them on this.

Mrs. Schultz would then notice that Xuan was looking at the edited picture that included her late husband. She whispered in saying, "He was indeed a great man, both brave and strong. You really wanted him here, don't you?" She knew that if he was here, he would've loved Xuan too. So, she reached down into her pocket to find her own special gift for Xuan. She's hoping that she loves it and gives her great comfort and assurance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:40 am

Xuan thought about it. This was the first time that she was looking at a picture of what would be her adoptive father...

Xuan wished hat she had parents of her own. Or at the very least she wished that her Guildmaster was still alive. But neither would happen. Although, Xuan was very happy with what she had. It only hard her hug her family all the more.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:22 am

It seems Xuan didn't need to answer to explain how she was feeling and Mrs. Schultz understood that. Xuan never knew her real parents, her Guildmaster was the only person that was close to a guardian, and apart from him, there was no one else that she had considered her family until now. Mrs. Schultz took out what looks like another locket, but it was very different from Junko's due to the fact that it was heart-shaped. She would offer it to Xuan and say, "Xuan, I have something for you that I would like you to have. This is to help remind you that your father is still in your heart and he will remain with you wherever you go and however you choose to live through all walks of life."

If Xuan opens it, it would reveal the picture of Mr. Schultz smiling calmly as if he has always loved her even before she became part of the family.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:55 am

All walks if life.

From being an orphan to a trained thief, and then a wrestler to now, aa loved and loving daughter and sister. Xuan gently took the locket and backs away to have a bit of space to open it. "O-Oh..." It was him. The man who would have been her adoptive father. Xuan's eyes well up with tears.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:33 pm

Mrs. Schultz kept an eye on Xuan while she was hugging Hiro and Junko. They all knew that Xuan needed some privacy to meet her adoptive father for the first time. Based on the new daughter's eyes starting to fill with tears, they kept quiet for they can understand how they're feeling when missing a loving father and husband so much after all these years. For the mother, it was missing his strong arms around her to protect her from all harms of the world. For the daughters, it was missing that special father and daughter time to experience the same amount of love and care that the mother has.

Mrs. Schultz's arms are still open for Xuan to embrace her as she wanted her to have that same love after coming such a long way.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:07 pm

She wished to have met him, even if she didnt know him at all but one picture of him. Xuan lowers her eyes and looks at her family. Her family...

Xuan would almost run back to them and hug them. Not the kind of hug that was just something to do. No, this hug actually meant something. She cries softly to them.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:52 pm

Mrs. Schultz would see Xuan come over and felt her arms hugging her as well as her adoptive sisters. The sisters knew that Xuan wasn't really into hugs, but this one was different. This time, Xuan was really letting her feelings out. This made the mother smile and hug her back as she softly said, "Shhh...there, there, honey. It's okay. I'm here, we're all here for you."

The other sisters softly cried also as they truly felt more like a family with Xuan.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next