Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 119 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:22 am

As many years as Lisa Hamilton had wrestled, not once had an actual match led her to be placed in such a predicament. She was more than familiar with intimacy… but never once under the circumstances of physical conflict for entertainment.

Her surprise left her with nothing to do but fight, squished so tightly into curved flesh and black fabric that only faintly separated the former scientist from entirely more intimate contact with the taut ebony ass that had seemingly snapped around her face, in tandem with Odessa’s calves, as capably as a mouse trap. That was Lisa for the moment, ironically… a mouse, something she was oddly familiar with given her history in labs, and Odessa was the cat who had pounced on her.

Her brief analysis was delirious from the stirring between her legs and her light head, she realized, and she returned to the now.

Her face began to course with blushing heat, and her eyes water, from her breathlessness, her continued feverish fighting to peel Odessa away, and her having been made subject to her gorgeous opponent’s scantily-clad rear. Her fight-or-flight tactic, however, seemed to be working well – though Lisa continued to moan in her throat with every effort to pry her mouth and nose away from the fabric that shared the space with Lisa between Odessa’s cheeks, her vice-grip in return managed to provide her with a few spare breaths, especially once Lisa gave up on merely grabbing at Odessa’s ass and instead pushed at the calves above her head.

That was not fast enough for Lisa, though, and as her breathing continued to be met by little more than Odessa’s scent and that of well-washed unmentionables, she responded with a frustrated slap of both Odessa’s cheeks and a scream into her ass.

Odessa spoke something in return, but with thighs around her head, Lisa couldn’t hear her.

And then she was released, and she choked in the sweet simplicity of easy breaths again as the cool air of the room again made it to her cheeks and cooled them. Her body rolled to the side, the same direction as Odessa, and their legs tangled once she made it to her butt, only realizing once her cheeks touched the similarly cool floor that Odessa had slid her hosiery down around her thighs. ”Ahhh-“, Lisa sighed, staring down at her now-bare hips poking from under her skirt and rubbing away a small bit of water from the corner of one eye. ”Well, I ushered in that competition, to my demise, and yet you let me go.” She slid a calf against Odessa’s, the sensation a pleasant burn thanks to her body’s current sensitivity. ”Did you have something else in mind?”

Rei

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 5 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:11 pm

If Odessa had been able to knock Lisa out before the scientist was able to escape, would she have? She wasn't certain. She could have hung on for longer, but she had used quite a bit of strength, and her scissor hold would have begun to weaken. Would her strength, in the face of quite the spirited resistance from the brunette, outlasted the oxygen in Lisa's lungs? Maybe. But even if it had, would that have been sporting? This match would not be decided by a knockout—it would only end with one woman tied up in her own hosiery, completely at the mercy of her foe.

As delightful as it would have been to watch Lisa wake up in a tight hogtie, Odessa wanted to bring her foe to the point where she could not help but be hogtied while conscious! And besides, practically speaking, if Lisa had woken up before she was fully tied, she might be able to get the jump on Odessa as the ebony woman focused on the delicate task of tying.

Both practically and sportingly, to let Lisa go was the best decision. It gave the tired Odessa a chance to rest up and catch her breath, as well. She smiled warmly at Lisa as the woman slid a calf alongside her leg. Odessa would reach down and give her own hose a tug, pulling them back up around her bum as best she could, though the fit was not nearly as secure now as when she had dressed for the match a scant twenty minutes earlier.

"I have a feeling you would have fought like a wildcat until you escaped. If I had let you do that, you might have been able to turn the tables on me," Odessa would explain, as she would lean in and put her hands on Lisa's shoulders. "As for whether I have something else in mind...well, you'll find I am full of ideas, love." She would press her knee against Lisa's inner thigh, slowly sliding it deeper between those legs, though she would refrain from bringing it all the way to the obvious target.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:08 am

A silent sigh escaped past the welcome breaths that Lisa soaked in now that she was free of the seemingly all-encompassing ass of her gorgeous opponent, a result of her relief intermixing with her pounding heart and her desire to calm herself. She should not be quite so charged in the depths of her sensitivities from the trapping hold of a woman she should have been competing with and who could have likely rendered her an unwilling participant in an early-night's nap had she a slightly greater opportunity. Nonetheless, Lisa found herself eying the woman with...appreciation, as she explained her reasoning for releasing the preyed-upon former scientist.

She answered with a pleasant, understanding tilt of her head, eying Odessa's hips and the way the hose somewhat...poorly fit over the curvaceous ebony woman's skin now that Lisa had loosened their tight fit. With a smile at her success, Lisa lifted her hips lightly enough that she could pull her own hose back into place. They...similarly lacked in the snug, sensual feel that they first possessed, but the ebony beauty enjoyed their texture on her warmed skin, anyway.

She peered up in time to see Odessa sliding closer, and now having a full grasp on what Odessa's powerful, shapely body could do to hers, Lisa momentarily thought to defend herself. But the woman's intentions were...far from crushing Lisa, but perhaps nearly as dangerous. Lisa could tell she could be in a...vulnerable state for such an approach, and another sigh parted her lips while the gentle friction ascended her thighs.

Unable to resist, she leaned into Odessa's space, her hands slipping down to slide onto the top of Odessa's thighs, taking a grip of their taut yet soft figure within Odessa's hosiery. With them nearly eye to eye, she whispered her question. "What shall we try next, then? You're making me eager."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:30 am

Odessa could feel Lisa's appreciative gaze on her, and even though she had released the woman from her scissor hold she knew she still had the upper hand. She gave Lisa a confident but warm smile as her pantyhose-clad leg rubbed lightly along Lisa's inner thigh, and Lisa, in turn, slid both of her hands down onto Odessa's legs, rubbing them and groping them as she asked what they were going to do next. Odessa chuckled, as she took a moment to think about what course of action to take. They had rubbed holes in each other's pantyhose, resulting in a draw as neither set of nylons could outlast the other. A contest of scissors had left Odessa the victor, graciously releasing her hold on Lisa to continue the battle in another fashion.

Now, it was time to decide what fashion. She only took a few more seconds to think before she would offer up a suggestion: "We've used our lower bodies almost exclusively so far. And both your hose and mine are somewhat worse for wear," she observed, as she would reach back with a hand and tug up on the back of her own hose, trying to hike them up so that she wasn't showing so much...plumber's cack.

"How about an upper body challenge, then, dear? Get our bodies acquainted with each other more properly," she would say, winking at Lisa before pulling back and getting onto her knees, then pushing up onto her feet, momentarily looming over the scientist. "Do you have much experience...in the art of the bearhug?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:19 pm

Fully occupied by the warm thighs beneath her palms, rendered all the more appealing by the texture of the hose, the ex-scientist carried no intentions of detaching from the woman before she was offered the beauty's ideas. But provided a paranoia by Odessa's words and attempt to adjust her pantyhose, in their unfortunate state, Lisa did curl her full lips and tilted back to bring one of her hands to the waistline of her own hose to twist a handful between her fingers and yank them a touch higher for the sake of the smallest equalizer. "You noticed, did you? They may slip to the floor themselves before either of us have the chance to remove them the entertaining way," Lisa returned, with a smirk.

Odessa's proposition stirred equal parts excitement and...concern. A battle of their upper bodies. Further acquaintance...an intriguing offer, though Lisa felt, with an itch of her previous embarrassment and a lowered gaze, that she had spent several moments acquainting with Odessa, given that smothering scissorhold between the ebony stunner's thick thighs. Odessa's sealing her tempting offer with a wink furthered Lisa's excitement.

The upper body was no point of strength for her, and no one would mistake the fact. Despite her better judgment and fully encapsulated by how the match had developed, Lisa was not slow, after her hand gently brushed the length of Odessa's leg as the beauty stood, to begin gaining her own feet until they again stood voluptuous frame to voluptuous frame.

The bearhug... Again, Lisa fully acknowledged her shortcomings, but her eyes flashed with intrigue and challenge. "I would never rank it among my greatest talents, but I've held more than one woman captive against me."

None of them of Odessa's figure, for logical reasons. She badly wanted to rectify that inadequacy, and the way she tilted closer to Odessa, their breasts nearly touching once more, betrayed her want. "Would you like to be the next?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:06 am

Both of them were having trouble keeping their pantyhose up. They were still snug-ish right now, but as the battle continued the holes in them would grow and they would begin to sag something fierce, exposing their butts and generally creating a very interesting situation. That was another good reason to switch to an upper body contest: preserving their nylons. After Odessa stood, Lisa would begin the process of rising to her own full height, running that hand up Odessa's leg, sending a little shiver through the ebony beauty's body as the two of them were now once again body to body, frame to frame.

Lisa accepted Odessa's challenge, though Odessa sensed perhaps a mote of worry that her bearhug might not be up to the task of taking Odessa on. The Briton didn't want to get overconfident, but she could not help but give Lisa a little something to let her know who was going to win this phase of their duel, the same as the last: "I promise, you can choose how we compete next, if you are of a mind to do so. For now, let's see how you make do..."

Odessa stepped forward as Lisa did the same, their breasts smashing together as they both moved in, four orbs beginning to flatten again underneath each other's weight, battling for supremacy in the limited space between their bodies. Their tummies would brush together much more lightly, as Odessa would bring her arms up and encircle Lisa, though she waited for the scientist to do the same, still smiling, breathing warmly on the other woman's lips as they both maneuvered into position for a bearhug contest, as all she was doing so far was hugging Lisa very lightly. "Ready?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:05 pm

A promise that Lisa would choose their next challenge greeted the ex-scientist when she straightened to stand face-to-face with the centimeters-taller queen of a wrestling opponent. While a litany of thoughts for the coming proposition did fill Lisa's thoughts, she restrained them, offering but one shoulder's shrug and a smirk. "I admit, I've been very intrigued by yours." She had expected this match to become heated, of course - Lisa did not need to call on her great knowledge of the nature of the human reaction to various scenarios and stimuli to comprehend that entertainment beyond a battle of grapples and strikes would come to the participants of a match wearing their evening finest and hosiery. However, Odessa had proven a most unexpected, strangely cordial (save for the power of her glutes), and deliciously creative...near-enough co-conspirator, at this point, with the way they had crafted their own fun atop the already-enjoyable stipulations. Their encounter was so far-removed from Lisa's past wrestling experiences that the lithe luchadora nearly found herself as much spectator as participant from her enjoyment.

And, whatever Lisa's ideas, she needed to ensure she did not pass out in Odessa's surely powerful grip, first... The thought was, both unfortunately and expectedly, tantalizing.

And moreso when she, body still in active reaction to the constant contact between their fit, lightly-clad frames, felt Odessa's chest crushing against hers, the woman's arms encircle her, and not least of all, peered from an intoxicating breath's distance into Odessa's lovely, feminine countenance as Lisa's own arms wrapped around her curvy waist.

As she studied Odessa's eyes with a quiet excitement, she gently nodded that she was indeed ready. "Three...two...one..." Another beat, and the beauty flexed her arms, back, core, and legs, trying to gather the strength to surprise Odessa with a surprising burst of the power in her more slender body and lift her off of her feet.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:25 pm

Even before the two of them began this bearhug duel, their breasts would crush together forcefully, as there simply was not enough space between them to comfortably contain both impressive chests at such close quarters even when the goal was gentleness. The goal, of course, would certainly not be gentleness for the next few minutes, as Odessa's arms encircled Lisa's body, and Lisa's arms, in turn, slid around Odessa's frame, each woman having one arm above its opposite and one below as they prepared for another exciting phase of the evening's duel.

Lisa confirmed she was ready, and Odessa, then, would take a deep breath, and the two of them would count down together: "Three...two...one..."

And, when the countdown reached one, Odessa would flex all her muscles and squeeze Lisa as hard as she could, right from the start—she rarely held back, and she certainly would not here, either! Lisa, for her part, did not seem to hold back anything, either, as she crushed Odessa as hard as she could, the ebony beauty letting out a wheezing sort of cry as she felt her body crushed, and all she could do was crush Lisa in return! Lisa made a very interesting move, though, a twist on the formula which surprised Odessa: not only did she squeeze, as Odessa did, she lifted upward, and Odessa, all of a sudden, found herself rising up onto her tiptoes and then off her feet altogether, her own hug suffering as she found herself in the air!

"Oooh...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

"Nyyugh!"

A most powerful pair of arms gnawed into Lisa's vulnerable sides as hers began to work Odessa's, and the ex-scientist possessed enough wisdom and understanding of her limits compared to other physiques to know that, for all the pain she inflicted on Odessa with her own crushing hug - and the woman did cry in pain while Lisa squeezed her incredible figure with all of her might - the woman whose every anterior tension she could feel would inflict that small percentage more. Even now, with the pressure having justs begun, Lisa struggled with the composure needed to stay resilient against what was an all-encompassing squeeze from an incredible specimen of a woman.

That was why she chose to put all of her power into giving Odessa the surprise lift. If they merely stood, and strained, Lisa would find herself succumbing to desperation. If she managed to unbalance Odessa both physically and mentally by the element of surprise, however- she might turn the tables on the more sculpted beauty.

She groaned against the squeeze and effort it took to lift Odessa, but the intentful luchadora heaved upwards with all the strength of her back and legs until she knew, by Odessa's reaction and the angle of their mutual hug, that she had the woman off of her feet. Through her focused scowl, a smirk nearly formed, even while her figure burned from the effort. She could not hold Odessa aloft for long, lest she completely render herself an exhausted subject of torture all too soon, but she maintained the elevation long enough to jostle Odessa once... twice... three times, her arms biting harder into the alabaster-haired woman's sides each time.

Then Lisa released, with a giant sigh that intermixed relief and continued suffering, dropping Odessa back into her hosed feet and worked to crush Odessa with such a tight compression that the woman might find herself unable to recover - so hard that Lisa nearly draped her head onto Odessa's shoulder as she leaned in for the squeeze.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:32 am

The difference between their physiques was minimal, with Lisa feeling fit and toned and impressive as Odessa squeezed her, and her own squeeze on Odessa generating plenty of stress and pain in the ebony beauty's body. But there was a difference, and not only one which a trained professional could recognize. Odessa recognized it. As she squeezed Lisa, she could tell that Lisa's "health" was decreasing at that slightly faster rate than hers was, putting her in the lead yet again, bringing a small smile to her face in the moments before she was lifted up off her feet.

"Aaaahhnngh!" Odessa groaned, as Lisa not only had her up and off her feet, but then began to squeeze her. Once, then again, and again...each time, Odessa let out a sound of agony as her ribs were compressed in the hug and Lisa threatened to squeeze every last ounce of air out of her. Odessa knew she wouldn't remain aloft forever—but by the time Lisa set her back down, Odessa's legs nearly buckled and she very nearly fell forward right into her opponent's clutches, panting and sucking in air and generally looking much, much worse for wear.

"Uurgh..." Odessa gurgled, as Lisa kept on squeezing her, and she knew she had to fight back. She tried to take as deep a breath as she could, maybe expanding her chest and her belly to push into Lisa's, fighting for space. A little bit at a time, as she tried desperately to ramp up the power in her own hug again, hoping she could find the strength before Lisa's squeezing really started to do its work...

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5