Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) Empty Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Sun May 10, 2015 1:12 am

Apartment Hogtie Match
Victory Conditions: The winner must secure the loser in a hogtie using the pantyhose worn by either contestant.
The winner gains the rights to keep the tied loser in the apartment as a prisoner for the evening.

Lisa did not feel particularly comfortable with the idea wrestling without the mask and flamboyant attire that marked the mysterious luchadora known as La Mariposa, but when the AFW staff had offered her a chance to participate in this match... she could not bring herself to turn them down. The very mention of the stipulations had tantalized her senses more than she would have admitted to the staff member who had approached her.

The thought brought a subtle, impish smile to the young woman's face as she stood among a small handful of AFW staff members, looking considerably out of place in her tight black evening dress, sheer black pantyhose, and black stiletto heels as they wandered aimlessly in their far less formal attire. Lisa might have looked out of place anywhere in the arena, but there was certainly a reason as to why she had dressed in all her finery before emerging from her dressing room to participate in the upcoming match.

AFW had provided her the details the week before. The match would take place in one of the arena's "sets," a fully-furnished apartment. She and her opponent, whom they had chosen not to reveal to her just yet, would have a match in this apartment, naturally, but they would also be attending the match in their evening dresses and finest-looking hosiery. Why? Lisa had asked them.

Because the match would only be won by the woman who could strip her opponent of her pantyhose and hogtie her with them. Lisa's interest in the match came from that enticing tidbit. The fact that the winner would be able to keep the loser as a prize for the night behind the closed doors of the apartment set was only the icing on top of the scenario. Lisa, ever the hosiery enthusiast, had readily accepted the challenge and the chance to not only slip into the fashion accessory that a woman should never be without, but to hogtie another woman in her own pantyhose. Lisa found herself breathing a little more heavily at the thought, but she would save her excitement for the ring. She merely reached down to run a hand down her thigh to her knee, ensuring she found no specks or missing threads, before straightening again, her enthusiasm well-concealed beneath her typical aura of cool, refined confidence. How could a woman not feel refined, dressed like this? The idea of wrestling in her best was somewhat thrilling, nearly as much as becoming the luchadora that had become such an antithesis of the true Lisa Hamilton.

A staff member informed her that the match was about to start, and Lisa nodded in understanding before stepping to the door. She paused there, again taking a moment to tend to her appearance, brushing her hair back aside, adjusting the fit of her pantyhose against the lip of her heels, and easily pulling in a deep breath before she pushed the door open and stepped inside, greeted with the sight of a young, blonde-haired referee standing in the midst of what would have been a small apartment more than suited to live in, with all one expected at the entrance and branching off to a small kitchen, bedroom, and living area. Lisa's eyes lit up in pleasant appreciation of it all as her heels clicked against the floor and carried her towards the center of the room. She was going to truly enjoy wrestling in such a luxurious place, no doubt.

Last edited by Rei on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Rei

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Daaharu Sun May 10, 2015 2:24 am

Odessa was a refined, elegant woman. She enjoyed wearing an evening gown, and she knew that she looked absolutely smashing in one. She had considerably fewer occasions to wear one in Japan than she had had in the United States, let alone back home in London, many years ago. AFW was a close-knit community, with plenty of businesses and restaurants, most casual, to cater to wrestler's needs and desires. Odessa appreciated that, but it did mean that her extensive collection of evening wear only got occasional use. Her date with Isabella, which had been almost a month earlier, had been the last occasion Odessa had to wear one of her many lovely dresses.

Now, though, she had been given a very unique opportunity: to wear her finest clothing in an actual match. She had not been given any information on her opponent, but she knew the stipulations of the match, the setting, and the winner's prize: the two women would both be dressed in their finest, evening gowns, lingerie, and all, and would be wrestling in one of AFW's many furnished apartment spaces that were used for both kawaii bed wrestling matches and intimate Friction clashes. To win, one of them would not only have to strip the pantyhose off of the other, but then tie the other up with those same pantyhose that she had just been robbed of.

Odessa's heart beat a little fast just thinking about it. The chances of her eveningwear being damaged or even totally destroyed were high, but then, she could retaliate by dealing the same sort of damage to her opponent's clothing. If the other woman was anything like Odessa herself, she would not like that one bit. The idea that they were both putting ensembles that they cherished and had spent hundreds or thousands of dollars on on the line in this fight was exhilerating.

Accompanied by a pair of young staff members, Odessa made her way down the corridor with purpose, her black stiletto heels clicking on the tiled floor. Her long, ebony legs were sheathed with gorgeous, smooth sheer black pantyhose, with nary a snag nor a rip nor a wrinkle nor a run to be seen in them. She wore a long, flowing black gown, with a generously plunging V-neck to highlight her ample cleavage. She wore some of her finest lingerie underneath, too...but those would remain hidden until the time was right. She had foregone most of her usual jewelry in dressing for this match, knowing that bracelets or a necklace would only get in the way, though she hadn't been able to resist adding a pair of shimmering silver studs, one in each ear, to tie the look together.

Waving goodbye to the attendants, Odessa would enter the apartment room to find her opponent was already there, and dressed in a similar all-black ensemble to Odessa's own. Odessa smirked, feeling a tiny bit territorial about their color choice. She was a rather amiable woman, but she wouldn't mind getting this woman to admit who had worn the color better after hogtying her and forcing her to submit for the night.

"Hello, dear," Odessa would purr, walking forward with her hands on her hips, her stilettos clicking across the floor.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Sun May 10, 2015 1:24 pm

As she waited, very patiently, for her opponent to arrive, only eager to gaze upon this lady that she would be hoping to tie up in her own pantyhose, Lisa tapped her fingers lightly against her own hip, eyeing the attractive referee, who reminded her, through the eyes and nose, of a younger Tina Armstrong. She smiled amiably when the woman met her gaze, but she made no comment, thinking it entirely too far-fetched that the two could be related. Eventually, the ref looked away, and Lisa also did, shifting her hand from one hip to another as she shifted her weight to the opposite foot and continued to study the merits of the room. Such a shame that she would be wrecking it in minutes...

The door whined quietly after a few moments, signaling the entrance of the woman who was to be Lisa's opponent. And what a woman she was! Lisa made the course of her brown eyes no secret as she studied the woman from her stiletto heels, up her long, strong-looking legs (looking absolutely divine in her own black pair of pantyhose), to her full chest on enticing display and up to her face, which was lovely in its own right and made all the more exotic and unique by the color of her hair and of her eyes. She was incredibly stunning, and Lisa did not fail to notice that the woman had chosen black as her desired color for this engagement, as well. They sent matching smirks to one another as Lisa looked her in the eyes, though she shifted her gaze down slightly to the woman's legs again, studying the hosiery that she planned to see wrapped around the woman's...less-clothed body once this match came to a close. Despite the slight reservations that Lisa still carried about wrestling without the cover of her mask, she certainly would never have denied this chance if she had known that this woman would be her opponent. Now, she felt more enticed than before.

"You two may begin when ready," the referee commented, though neither woman particularly seemed to hear her as Lisa stepped towards her opponent at her greeting. What a fine accent she had, as well, one that perfectly matched her elegant appearance. "Hello there," Lisa replied amiably in her almost musical voice, stopping a mere foot away from the woman. "My name is Lisa Hamilton. And you are?"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 10, 2015 7:40 pm

Once Odessa was inside the room, the referee would move to do what was expected of her. She closed the door and locked it, to prevent any unwanted entry from the outside that might spoil the match. After doing that, the official would announce to the two finely-dressed women that they could begin their fight whenever they were ready. Of course, they paid her very little attention. That being done, the referee would retire to an isolated corner of the room, practically blending in with the furniture as she settled in. For all intents and purposes, she was invisible.

Odessa would smile a disarming smile at the other well-dressed woman as she turned towards her and took a step forward. Odessa would take another slow step forward as well, keeping her hands on her hips. The two were a foot away from each other now. "I'm Odessa, darling. Odessa Brock. I don't believe I've seen you around here before. I hope you're finding AFW to be to your liking."

Odessa had to suppress a little chuckle. She was an eloquent, refined woman under normal standards, but the dress she wore and the situation she was in made her want to overdo her refinement, just a little, and show off her upper-class sensibilities to her opponent.

"That is a lovely dress you're wearing," Odessa would compliment, as her eyes scanned up and down Lisa's body a second time, taking quite a while as they went over the woman's bust, and slowing down again as they ran down the whole length of the woman's legs. "I'll do my best not to ruin it, but, sadly, I can't make you any promises."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sun May 10, 2015 8:15 pm

Lisa nodded, confirming to Odessa, a name that she thought was quite lovely and rolled off the tongue easily, that she was indeed new to AFW and that she was enjoying her time here, as well. Compared to the muddled life she had lived as a scientist, AFW was proving more attractive by the week, especially if she could enjoy the company of a woman who appeared so clearly exceptional as Odessa while she remained. "The experience has been nothing short of entertaining. What other way can I describe standing here, waiting for the two of us to tear one another out of our dresses and lingerie?", she rhetorically asked, gesturing at herself as she mentioned the attire.

Ah, and the woman was not too proud to compliment Lisa on her dress. The ex-scientist propped her leg up slightly to model for Odessa, more than happy to let her counterpart study her from head to stiletto. "Thank you," she replied, genuinely, as she gestured to Odessa's dress. "And yours is more than a beautiful fit on those lovely curves. You'll have to find out where you shop, Odessa. We may both need new black dresses after this match is over." Lisa had certainly not come to AFW to make enemies. She had to deal with plenty of enemies in a past life. Though she would hold nothing back in any match, as it was not in her nature to do so without a genuinely good reason, there was no need to be unpleasant with Odessa. Lisa might like to share a glass of wine with her, after they had both suitably torn one another's finest to shreds in this apartment.

Now was not the time for them to exchange small talk, however. Lisa took a brief glance at the referee before her eyes returned to Odessa. "Should we get started?", she asked, with an upturned palm, as she waited expectantly for her answer.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 11, 2015 9:57 am

This Lisa seemed to be quite the lovely woman. Odessa had had some luck in finding kind or gracious opponents during her time at AFW, and had gone on quite a few dates and trips with some of those women. Lisa might perhaps be the next in that line. At the very least, the two of them were going to have an incredible time in this apartment, first tearing each other's finery to shreds in an act that should be nothing short of cathartic, and then, once one or the other had prevailed, they would have a fine time as mistress and prisoner until dawn broke the next morning.

As Lisa would strike a pose and model her attire for Odessa, the ebony beauty would stand back and appreciate the view, letting her eyes scan the woman's fine, curvy figure and long, hose-clad leg. Odessa would enjoy destroying that outfit. It seemed they were both very clear on that point: neither of their outfits would survive the night. Each had made the other's outfit her prime target for her initial attacks. After Lisa had done her pose, Odessa would return the favor, stepping one hose-clad leg out and letting Lisa admire it.

"You're too kind, my dear," Odessa would coo, as she would do a slow turn, letting Lisa drink in her body, before eventually re-assuming her original pose. "I'd be more than happy to give you the designer's name. She really is quite magnificent!"

Lisa would then ask if they should get started, and Odessa would nod. She would move a leg forward and pull gently on her dress's skirt, revealing her entire black hose-clad leg, from thigh to heel. "I have an experiment to get us started, Lisa, darling," Odessa would say. "I should very much like to see whether my hose or yours are of superior quality. I have no doubt, of course, that mine shall prove superior, but I figured that I should offer you the opportunity to contest that." She would let her stiletto heel click loudly on the floor. "Leg against leg, darling, until one pair of pantyhose runs, snags, or tears. At that point, it should be obvious which of us has better taste, hmm?" She smiled.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Mon May 11, 2015 3:36 pm

Appreciatively, Lisa studied Odessa as the latter modeled for her to return the favor. As a geneticist, Lisa had a vivid understanding of the human body and treasured its many variations, curiosities, and, most importantly, its incredible beauty. While she would not take the scientific approach to analyzing Odessa's ravishing anatomy, Lisa thoroughly studied her opponent from head to toe, deciding that, if she did take the scientific approach, she would call Odessa a specimen of a woman, worthy of piquing the interest of any warm-blooded individuals. The ex-scientist herself was no exception. She would need to ask Odessa about those lovely eyes and that striking mane, when this match came to a close and one of the two had thoroughly had her way with the submissive other, according to the rules set in place.

"Please do," Lisa replied, in response to Odessa's kind offer to refer her to the designer of her dress. "She certainly has a knack for emphasizing the finer qualities of a woman, that much I can tell." Yes, Lisa most certainly wanted to share a glass of wine with this intriguing, classy woman.

Lisa casually rested her arms across her stomach as she eyed the leg that Odessa revealed and nodded along in agreement with the ebony woman's proposition on how they should start their match. It would certainly put the pair of them in the mood for a match such as this one, as they brought their "competitive juices" to a flow, as a less-scientific mind might say, without needless talk of synapses or reflex. "As a woman who has studied science in her time," she understated, "I think your 'experiment' is an excellent way to start the match. You may have overstated the superiority of your hosiery, but that's what we're going to determine, isn't it?" She matched Odessa's smile. Lisa had long made a note to acquire the finest hosiery possible, from back in college to the present day. It would not do for a scientist to have runs or tears in her hosiery, would it? It would be unprofessional, and she certainly had the finances and the scientific eye for quality to ensure that she had access to the best... not to mention, she adored her hosiery. However, neither woman had any ability to judge the quality of one another's hosiery, thus the need for Odessa's "experiment."

Stepping forward to where Odessa had her lovely leg exposed from beneath her dress, Lisa slid her own leg out from under her skirt to align it beside her opponent's, her heel meeting with the floor just opposite of Odessa's own. She leaned in, mere inches from Odessa with their chests nearly meeting, and put a hand on the woman's shoulder to ensure they both remained steady in case their experiment became as animated as Lisa imagined it might. She slid her leg over to Odessa's, their feet, calves, and thighs meeting and sending a momentary shiver up the ex-scientist's spine. Her eyes settled on Odessa's, and she nodded. "Ready at your cue."

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 12, 2015 3:28 am

It seemed that Lisa was more than happy to go along with Odessa's experiment and discover which of them was wearing the better pair of pantyhose. Odessa knew that Lisa's pair were probably of a very fine quality, but the Briton had always made a point of seeking out the best of everything when it came to fashion, and that included her hosiery. While her opponent might be a scientist, when it came to this sort of decision, Odessa thought she might just be more qualified to determine the perfect pair of hose.

Regardless, it was going to be an excellent way to whet their competitive appetites and prepare them for the contest of wills to come. Odessa would wait patiently as Lisa stepped forward, bared her own leg, and slid it up against Odessa's, the two long limbs now pressed together from ankles to thighs, the sheer black pantyhose they wore allowing them to slide almost frictionlessly across each other.

Odessa would put a hand on Lisa's shoulder, too, so that between the two of them they could remain steady. With the contest commencing with the women still wearing their stiletto heels, they would both need the support should they lose their balance. "I suppose we'll find out whose pantyhose are superior soon enough," Odessa would reply with a smile, as she would press her leg up against Lisa's, eliminating any space between them and pushing in as hard as she could. She waited for Lisa to do the same before counting off for the official start of the contest.

"And...let's begin." On that mark, Odessa would flex her leg muscles and begin trying to rub her leg slowly back and forth against Lisa's. She knew it would not be easy to cause a run in the other woman's pantyhose, but she would go about it methodically, grinding them together in small circles as she tried to inflict several months' worth of wear and tear on her opponent's hosiery all at once.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue May 12, 2015 3:14 pm

A wide, satisfied smile crossed Lisa's face as she stared into Odessa's eyes, the two clasping their hands on one another's shoulders and becoming so very familiar with one another's legs so quickly as they aligned their gams together. From the contact, Lisa could feel the tone and strength of Odessa's shapely legs that were not, in a purely aesthetic sense, not terribly different from her own legs. In meeting Odessa in the middle, Lisa pushed her leg up tightly against Odessa's, the sides of their stiletto heels lightly tapping together with the scarce space between their legs, and the ex-scientist nodded. "It might serve as a preview as to who will act as the dominant one for the evening,", she cooed, unable to resist adding to their smooth banter, before Odessa signaled for them to begin.

Lisa tightened her leg against Odessa's, the pair of them moving counter to one another, thighs circling thighs and calves circling calves, as they forced their legs together and looked to see the other's hose torn. A soft moan fell from her lips at the sensation of her own pantyhose and of Odessa's muscles rubbing against the inside of her leg. With her own legs well-trained by lucha libre and capoeira, Lisa moved her lower thigh skillfully in and out against the small dip where the muscles of Odessa's legs met, hoping to rub that rather taut area to wear away at Odessa's hose, her breathing slowly increasing as she focused on the spot with optimism.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed May 13, 2015 1:06 am

With their legs connected now, the lengths of the limbs pressed completely together so that no space existed between them, they were ready to begin. This contest was not very much about their respective strength as it was their fashion sense and knowledge of hosiery. Even if one of them was clearly weaker—which didn't seem to be the case, but one could never be certain—she still might lose this specific contest if she had an inferior pair of pantyhose. That fact was exciting to Odessa. It added a new twist to something that she had been doing for a very long time.

They both started grinding their pantyhose-clad legs together at the same time, rubbing them in small, careful circles as they each tried to wear a hole in the other's hose. Odessa could not help but moan softly at the electric contact. This match was already absolutely thrilling.

Odessa knew the muscles of the legs well, and, with Lisa's muscles flexing as she pressed her leg into Odessa's, the ebony beauty knew just where to focus her attention. She would grind her leg hardest against the lower part of Lisa's thigh, to the side and just above the knee, where her hose would be taut and stretched thinner than on any other part of the lovely limb.

Lisa seemed to have the same idea, and the result was that the two of them grinded those weak spots in each of their pantyhose against each other, each second symbolizing days' or even weeks' worth of normal wear and tear for the sheer black hose. Neither pair was showing any damage yet, but Odessa knew it was only a matter of time. She was no less confident now, though, than she was when they began.

"Mm...is it just me, darling, or is your skin showing through more and more in that spot?" Odessa would ask teasingly. "Seems to me your pantyhose are being rubbed into nothingness there."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next