Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Rei Mon May 23, 2016 10:16 pm

There was something to be said of Odessa if Lisa was genuinely enjoying a challenge in which she felt herself slowly giving ground to her opponent, her feet continuing their desperate search for a leverage advantage but finding nothing as her heels gave way under Odessa's constant shoving. The feeling of Odessa's body - shapely and powerful as it was - crashing against hers had Lisa's heart pumping beyond the requirements of her exertion indeed, and Odessa displayed the expected fantastic technique as she fought against Lisa's every attempt to win the battle of strength based on the proper use of her body since she lacked the physique to match up to such a statuesque woman. Her breathing slowly increased as they continued, and Lisa realized, as Odessa's chest rammed into hers assertively and moved her slightly to the side on the slick floors, that she was being driven back with a purpose and strategy in mind rather than simply through a display of brute strength.

Lisa dare not peer away from Odessa, for risk she would topple over, but she felt she knew where the other woman was trying to send her, anyway - that was the couch behind Lisa now, wasn't it? As comfy as it had looked, Lisa could not imagine that Odessa would be trying to shove her down onto it with interest in Lisa's comfort - a thought that both excited the ex-scientist and worried her. A slight smile formed on her features, as she stared back at Odessa, their faces nearly touching. Lisa was no fool - one moment of cleverness and she would be on her back - but perhaps she could get more creative if Odessa did lead her to the couch. Flexibility could take one a long way, even against such a magnificent specimen of a wrestler.

The back of her calf connected with the front cushions of the couch after several more seconds of Odessa's physical advantage taking its toll, and Lisa braced for a few moments more to avoid making it too easy on the lovely Odessa.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match) - Page 3 Empty Re: Lisa Hamilton vs. Odessa Brock - Hogtied in Hosiery (Apartment Hogtie Match)

Post by Daaharu Sat May 28, 2016 4:13 am

Odessa would very slowly turn Lisa, almost as if they were dancing and she was leading her brown-haired opponent. It wasn't easy overpowering the woman, but slowly, Odessa was managing to force her opponent backwards, and was very subtly trying to position her so that, with just a few more steps to the rear, she would find herself tumbling quite unexpectedly over the sofa, landing on her back in a vulnerable position that Odessa would be quick to take advantage of.

As the couch came closer with every step they took, however, Odessa got the sense that Lisa had figured her out. The scientist had deduced exactly what Odessa's plan for her had been, and now—yes, Odessa could feel that her opponent's calves had connected with the front of the couch cushions, but Lisa would stay standing upright, pushing back against Odessa, perhaps even using the couch for support as she refused to go down easily—she would surely be thinking of ways to upset the delicate plans which the ebony beauty had laid out. Still, unless Lisa tried something drastic, she would soon be on her back on the sofa, and with Odessa on top of her. No matter what her own intentions were, how did she intend to escape that predicament?

"Mmm...well, dear...are you going to fall down...or did I have to ask you nicely?" Odessa would ask, her face leaning in a little towards Lisa as she tried to take Lisa down onto the cushions and get on top of her!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:11 am

A heel scuffed the floor lightly with the effort that Lisa gave to staying upright just those few seconds more, in spirited defiance against Odessa's overwhelming strength. Her foot stayed under her, but just barely, and the size of the couch was all that saved Lisa from having her knee buckle. Both of them knew where this was headed, however, and Lisa could only slyly smirk at her opponent as she pressed forward to last a moment longer and hopefully convince Odessa to press the scientist back onto the couch in a way that was more advantageous for the latter. Lisa was not optimistic.

"Oh, you could have asked," Lisa said, unwillingly betraying her exertion by speaking through a stiff jaw. "I wouldn't make it that easy, Odessa." As Lisa spoke her opponent's name, Odessa put her strength into a deciding lean that had Lisa's feet sliding up and out from under her and sent her tumbling, not roughly, ass-first and diagonally into the welcoming cushions of the couch - rattled as she connected, but too ready for the loss of balance to be stunned. "Oof..." Her lithe frame sank into the plush from her shoulder to thigh, forced more roughly into the cushions by Odessa's weight following her down to crush her into the furnishing. The scientist gripped around Odessa's shoulders and brought her uprooted legs up around Odessa's hips, but in spite of it all, it was clear that Odessa was in the position of power, Lisa slipping down nearly onto her back with their combined momentum.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:15 am

With Lisa giving some extra effort to stay upright, as well as holding herself up by bracing her lower legs against the cushions of the sofa behind her, Odessa suddenly found her progress completely arrested, forcing her to strain a little more and grunt softly as she tried to force Lisa down. At this point, Odessa was going to push Lisa down, but she needed to be wary of any quick adjustments that her opponent might make in order to lessen the advantage which Odessa would have upon bringing her down. Lisa was obviously a very intelligent woman, and Odessa could not be too careful!

"Mmph...trust me, darling, you are far from an easy opponent to defeat...but I am rarely ever denied when I set my sights on victory!" Odessa would insist, before she would shove hard one more time, that last lean proving decisive as her opponent was bent too far back to stay on her feet, which came out from under her and flung up around Odessa's legs as Lisa fell back onto the couch on her tempting ass, the brunette soon squashed between those yielding cushions and the toned, curvy body of the ebony beauty, as Odessa came down on top of her. Odessa would grin as she pressed herself into Lisa. Lisa did what she could, her hands on Odessa's shoulders to prevent any particularly close contact, and her legs coming up around Odessa's hips, but Odessa, right now, was in a position of power.

"Ooh, even when you're frazzled, you look lovely, dear," Odessa would say, before she brought her arms down to Lisa's legs, grabbing onto the brunette's ankles and trying to lift them up and push them towards her head to put some pressure on the woman in a faux-matchbook pin!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:35 am

Somehow, Lisa did not doubt that Odessa was one to be denied. It was rather alluring how she seemed always in control, yet ever forceful. Lisa was banking on acting as the exception to the rule tonight... but not where the couch was concerned. She gave way, and soon, the couch was as effective as a set of restraints as Lisa was stuck between its cushions and the powerful body that now perched atop her. Even Lisa's attempt to slow Odessa with her legs proved problematic.

"Ohhhh!", Lisa moaned out, as her legs were pushed back towards her shoulders. Fortunately, she was a very flexible woman, or the fact that her own feet were now within close view of her face as Odessa gripped at her ankles would have ensured misery. Aside from knowing that her ass - covered in nothing but her pantyhose and the scantest of lingerie - was now exposed to whatever concealed camera was taking in the scene for commercial video purposes, she was not in agony. Simply...restrained...very effectively. That was clearly what Odessa wanted here, wasn't it? Lisa would have smiled, if her legs hadn't been in pain. Instead, she simply peered up at the woman in such a superior position, grimacing lightly. "I'm not too proud to- ergh- accept a compliment, even in this position."

She reached down to massage her thighs at the point of their bend and withstand the pin. Odessa would get nowhere keeping Lisa in such a position, and Lisa, as trapped by the couch as by her opponent, was willing to be patient.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 am

Odessa turned Lisa's own long, lusciously toned legs to her own advantage, grabbing onto them and pulling them up towards Lisa's head to put her in a matchbook hold. As yielding as the couch cushions were, she could not pin Lisa as securely as she might have in a ring or on the mats, but she knew that the hold would still put pressure on her opponent, and would also expose her ample, beautiful ass, that firm bum wiggling around framed by pantyhose and a hiked-up gown and covered with only the scantiest of lingerie. Odessa pushed down a little harder on her opponent, grinning and leaning in a little closer, her nose brushing Lisa's as she stared down at her.

Lisa did not make an effort to push out of the quasi-pin, and so Odessa would stay on top of her, keeping Lisa bent in half in order to put some more stress on those sexy legs and keep her in this embarrassing position for just a little while longer. "I'm glad you're not. Because I can't say enough about how gorgeous you are...or how simply wonderful it feels to crush your body underneath mine," Odessa would say, speaking her words in warm puffs of breath which would wash over Lisa's lips.

Holding Lisa down would not get Odessa this victory, of course. Now that she had won the advantage, she had to do something with it. Since the goal of the match was to tie Lisa up with her own pantyhose, and right now Odessa had her foe's legs captured in a very compromising position, the ebony beauty would ease up on the matchbook pin and, instead, would hook her thumbs inside of Lisa's pantyhose, on both legs, in order to start sliding them off of the scientist's legs altogether! "Shall I just end this now, then?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:36 am

Lisa's eyes squinted shut alongside a quiet groan that accompanied the pain in her legs long enough for her to be surprised by Odessa's breath against her face and the brush of her nose when the other woman leaned in against her. Lisa was not the type to separate pleasure from pain - it was, in fact, part of her job - and the brief contact gave her a more acute awareness of what exactly how fine of a position this had the potential to be, here in her finest dress while a specimen of a woman rendered her immobile and exposed. Lisa took in a breath of calm to avoid getting too worked up, because she did, in fact, need to slip away.

But Odessa, all sensual even in tone of voice, did not seem ready to let Lisa calm down. And speaking that way from so close, too... The restrained woman peered up at the white-haired wrestler with a faint smirk. "Nnnnuh... well, I suppose I'm glad to know how much you appreciate... my plight, Odessa." And she would return the compliments twofold, but Odessa was having all the pleasure she needed at the moment without Lisa's words adding to it.

Fortunately, it seemed that Lisa's patience was going to pay off, though. Strong hands abandoned her ankles, as Odessa's fingers moved to hook into the now-exposed edge where Lisa's thigh met the start of her pantyhose, giving the long-legged former multi-athlete just an inch of room to stretch her legs - just enough for a woman of her flexibility the ability to maneuver. Just as Odessa spoke, the brunette beauty gripped the couch beneath her butt to give herself some leverage and thrust her hips upwards to dislodge Odessa just slightly. The ex-scientist used this opportunity to first stretch her legs out, giving them some relief, before swinging them back up and into Odessa's shoulder blades. "Not just yet!"

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:53 am

Odessa was very enthusiastic about having Lisa in this position, as it left the beautiful scientist completely exposed and vulnerable, and maximized the contact between their two bodies at the same time. While outright seducing Lisa might not have been her current goal, she had no problem with using her smoldering, potent sexuality to perhaps influence the direction of a fight in her favor. She teased her opponent as she slipped her thumbs inside of the nylons that she wore, before she began to tug on them, trying to pull the pantyhose down from around Lisa's waist, threatening to win the match when it had only just started.

As Odessa might have predicted, Lisa would not let that happen. She flexed those long, sexy legs of hers, pushing Odessa's arms up and away from her pantyhose after she had hardly pulled them down an inch. The legs eventually found her shoulders, the extended outward completely, pushing Odessa up and back—and off of her opponent! "Oomph...not bad, darling!" she would say, as she was pushed over to the side, laying on her side on the edge of the sofa. She was in a precarious position, as another hard push with those legs would probably be enough to send her tumbling down to the floor!

Still, Odessa could not help but bring a hand slowly up Lisa's leg, stroking the silky smooth black nylons that she wore, feeling the clean glide of her finger across the elegant hosiery and smiling in satisfaction. "What now, then, darling?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rei Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:27 pm

Success! Something of it, at least – Odessa’s close company had been welcome to a certain extent, but Lisa could not say she was disappointed to feel her legs finally relax and the muscles stretch back into a normal position as Odessa’s powerful frame slipped from off the top of her and dropped down beside her on the couch. They were still in close proximity, but with Odessa now simply backed up against her side and Lisa’s back still on the couch, they were in no position to gain an advantage over the other – unless, of course, Lisa simply forced Odessa the rest of the way off of the couch. But she was not just ready to do that, not to a woman who had so thoroughly complimented her.

The ex-scientist smiled as she felt Odessa’s hand on her leg, her touch now entirely more caressing than threatening. Lisa returned the favor, her slender hand clasping the outside of one of Odessa’s thighs as much to feel the taut muscles beneath – absolutely stunning – as the other woman’s hosiery. ”I’m not without my cunning, even against such kind words and beauty,” she finally said, before she answered Odessa’s question. ”Seems it’s my turn to be the one in control.”

Giving Odessa’s thigh one solid squeeze, Lisa pushed out her legs to roll Odessa off the edge of the couch – not suddenly or roughly, but firmly enough to dislodge her. She, too, quickly freed herself from the cushions, herself crawling from the side and down onto Odessa as she draped her own long, curvy frame over her opponent’s, holding her down, hands to wrists and her legs pressing on Odessa’s hips. ”And I have some ideas. Since legs are the focus, and you do seem to like mine…” Quickly and with her typical grace, the luchadora slid her hips to the side and turned horizontally to Odessa. As her thighs trapped one of Odessa’s arms within, she trapped the other one against her chest with her own arms - a variation of a cross-body pin as she lay draped over Odessa’s ample chest and stretched out the trapped appendages.

Rei

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:31 am

Odessa was teetering on the edge of the couch, and a hard push from Lisa would have sent her tumbling down onto the hard floor. Odessa was a tough woman who had sustained more painful blows in her career, but such an impact still would have hurt, and would have given Lisa an opening. But Lisa decided to go in a different direction. As Odessa caressed Lisa's leg, feeling the smooth zip of the hosiery underneath her palm and the taut, strong, subtle flexing of those legs as she touched them.

"Your turn to be the one in control? We'll see how long that lasts, darling!" Odessa would coo, speaking in a sultry voice while she continued to taunt and tease Lisa about what she was going to do to the former scientist during this fight. Still, right now, Lisa did have control. And even if it didn't last very long, it would last long enough for her to make at least one move.

Lisa did, finally, send Odessa over the side, but she did so in a very controlled fashion, pushing Odessa gently, letting her roll off and flop down in a way that did not hurt. Lisa came with her, wiggling around to come down on top of Odessa. Her hands grabbed Odessa's wrists, and her legs slid down along those of the ebony woman. Their bodies pressed together from chest to toes, and Odessa would purr softly as Lisa spoke to her in a soft voice. Lisa soon changed position, however, turning over onto her side and wrapping both of her legs around one of Odessa's, before grabbing the other leg and pulling it upwards, putting some pressure on that leg as she pinned Odessa down and stretched her limb out! The Briton wiggled underneath her opponent. "Ooh!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next