Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Today at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

2 posters

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 21 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by TripleHelix Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:35 am

Jean mumbled something incoherently in his sleep, shifting onto his side to hide his face from the rays of the sun. After a hard-fought match and several rounds of "celebration" afterwards, he felt like he needed to sleep for weeks in order to recover completely. And to that effect, his actual sleep had been long, uneventful, and most importantly, restorative. His brain had just about reached it's recharge limit and he found himself waking up, but that didn't mean he had to go along with the idea. Jean kept his eyes closed in the hopes that sleep would reclaim him, ultimately a futile endeavor but one he tried nonetheless.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 21 Empty Re: Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:36 pm

Dave gave a small little yawn as he stretched his arms. For a few minutes he lay there, chuckling slightly as he saw Jean grumble in his sleep, trying to turn away from the sunbeams. Deciding not to disturb him, Dave just lay there, happy to be in his company once again.

Dave "Obsidian" Blake's Apartment - Page 21 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:49 pm

AFTER THE HENTAI MATCH

Dave came into the apartment, already plotting a way to get back at Jean for the low blow. Dave thought his boyfriend was more sportsmanlike than that! With a smile, he pulled out the rag and chloroform he had told Jean about, though odds are he probably forgot about it at this point.

Dave had a mischievous smile on his face, "Ready and waiting Jean."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:28 pm

When they had gotten back to the apartment after the match, David had run ahead of him. Shaking his head, Jean followed after him normally and just as he got in the door, David's voice rung out. Jean grinned, he wasn't sure what David was planning.

"Well then, here I come" Jean called back, walking through the entryway and towards the bedroom.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:35 pm

Dave held his breath as Jean passed by him, heading to the bedroom...so predictable. With the cloth in hand, Dave expertly shadowed his boyfriend to the bedroom, being so quiet that he was certain, no one would have been able to hear him.

The bedroom was almost pitch black, with the lights already shut off, no doubt making Jean think Dave was somewhere in front of him. He slipped his left arm around Jean and pulled him away from the bed frame. Before Jean could really react, Dave placed the chloroformed cloth over his nose and mouth.

"Surprise Jean" he whispered seductively in his boyfriend's ear, "I told you you were gonna pay for that low blow didn't I?"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:06 pm

The bedroom was incredibly dark compared to the entrance of the apartment, so Jean's eyes were busy struggling to adjust. He walked slowly with arms outstretched, exploring the expansive darkness in pursuit of David.

However, it was David who found him first, grabbing him from behind and placing a damp cloth over his face. Jean mumbled something incoherent against David's cloth while his arms struggled to free himself. His gasp of surprise did little to help him, and the chloroform worked quickly, killing Jean's struggles in their tracks as he went limp.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:10 pm

"oh don't pass out on me yet!" Dave smiled, pulling away the cloth just before Jean was unconcious. By this point Jean would be too dazed from the drug to do anything at this point. Straightening him, Dave turned Jean to face him and smirked, holding up the rag as he held him steady, "Bet you forgot all about this didn't you? Tell me, does it smell good?" he teased reveling in his revenge.

He was gonna have his way with Jean tonight, but knowing his fetish, it wouldn't be unpleasant for Jean either.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:55 am

Jean's head was fuzzy and his body was numbed, so he leaned heavily on and relied upon Dave to keep him steady. His brain still registered the rag and was able to put two and two together to figure out what he was talking about. "Of course not...." he murmured, blinking rapidly.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:24 pm

Dave smiled as Jean swayed on his feet. With a smile, his hand reached down to the crotch of his boyfriends tight pants and began to grope slowly, planting light kisses on Jean's slightly parted lips.

"Oh don't worry you'll have your nap-time soon enough." Dave whispered, sucking the sensitive area on Jean's neck.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:30 am

Jean groaned slightly as David began to grope and kiss. His head was still fuzzy but his brain was telling him pretty much only pleasure. It increased as his neck was targeted, causing him to moan and lean into David for support.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23  Next