by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kirin Sumomo vs Masane Tajiri

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Kirin Sumomo vs Masane Tajiri - Page 4 Empty Re: Kirin Sumomo vs Masane Tajiri

Post by luffy316 Tue May 26, 2009 6:39 am

Kirin leaned on her knees, catching her breath and looking up at her, smiling and nodding appreciatively as her breasts hung attractively from her chest. She was sore and winded, feeling her age in the first time in a while. The crowd murmured hesistantly, an occasional catcall or boo popping up at her slowing of the match.

"I still might win this," she realized. "Play my cards right, I could clinch her up and she wouldn't be able to hit me, and I could squeeze her out. I'd be tired, but I could still handle it to the end..."

And then what? She wouldn't recover well from this match already. Masane might be young enough to bounce back, but she wouldn't. She'd be sore for days at this rate.
"Get her, fatty!" someone called out scornfully. And that wasn't right at all. Sure, the guy was a tool, but the scene itself. She was weak, and fighting too harsh for her tastes. It was a full fight, not what she was used to or what she really wanted.

Kirin stood back up to her full height and raised arm, waving the referee girl over before lowering it. She said, clearly enough for Masane to hear her"I submit."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 2:32 pm

Masane frowned at the cat call, and how someone taunted her from the crowd. When she started to stand up, she braced herself for more, then blinked in surprise when she decided to throw in the towel.

"Hey, come on now, don't give up yet... " She protested. "You were putting up a good fight. Besides, this is for the title here. You shouldn't give up until you have to. I may hit harder than what you may be used to, but is that what you're going to do every time you come against a striker? Come on, I want to see your best, Kirin." She declared, trying to pep Kirin up.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Kirin smiled warmly. She didn't want her small pit of sadness in her stomach well up. It would just ruin what she wanted to do. There was more confusion than protest from the crowd (but some of both).

"I might. I could defenitely bring you down if things went right. But I... I really don't think I ought to today." She absentmindedly patted her stomach, ignoring the tiny flash of pain.

"It's not like the title wouldn't be nice, I just don't think this' my time for it. And it's not just my age... not entirely. But say I beat you. You're a strong and capable girl, so I'd be going into the next match with more bruises and aching muscles than I'd rather have. I'd be more ready for a chiropractor than a fight. And I've held a title before in my day, so don't worry too much about that." She wiped the sweat from her brow, hoping to hide that she was wiping her few tears as well.

"Best thing I can do is spare you the damage now. You're young enough to bounce back." She looked at her, a bit of disappointment behind her smile but holding firm. "Accept the submission, love. Just take the gift. Don't make this harder for me."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Masane frowned a little, feeling like there was more to Kirin's words, but nodded slowly. "All right... I accept your submission." She said, then another thought occured to her.

"Hey Kirin? When I win this title, I'll give you first dibs at it." She declared.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue May 26, 2009 6:35 pm

Kirin let out a small sigh of relief. "Thank you very much, dear. And I'm going to hold you to that, young lady. And if I find out I just threw a match to help out a girl who just wasted it by losing later, I'm going to come gunning for you and spank you silly," she giggled.

She'd grab Masane in a motherly hug, putting her head by her ear. She let a few teardrops hit the shoulders of her gi. "It kills me doing this... so really. Thank you. Now make me proud, dear," she said softly and kissed her warmly on the cheek.

She backed up a step and took Masane's hand, raising it in victory for her.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue May 26, 2009 6:46 pm

Masane smirked a little. "You can try it." She replied, then acked as she's suddenly grabbed in a hug, and gingerly patted her back. She then noticed tear drops hitting her gi, and was a little surprised as she was kissed on the cheek.

"I will." She nodded slowly, then smiled as her arm was raised in the air. She wouldn't let her down, even if it meant possibly going against the judo babe again.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 4:27 am

The referee gave Kirin one final look. She nodded, and the bell was rung. "Masane Tajiri wins by submission!" she called out.
Some hesitant applause started up as Kirin patted her back and pulled back from her, her face a shining smile as usual to hide her flicker of sadness.

"That's my girl. I'll be watching, too, so don't disappoint." She turned to leave, facing the fans a moment and not quite liking their reaction as it was. "Ah, what's one more gift for the road?" She'd turn and wrap her arms around Masane, dipping her back in her thick strong arms and giving her a heated, appreciative kiss on the mouth, getting much more of her usual reaction from the crowd before she'd lift her back to her feet.

"Call it motivation for a rematch someday," she said and finally started for the exit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed May 27, 2009 4:47 am

Masane smiled a little at Kirin, determined not to disappoint her, but as she was about to leave, she gasped as she was suddenly grabbed and sweeped off her feet in a much more passionate kiss. "Umphh!" She moaned into her lips, and stumbled forward when she was lifted back to her feet.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed May 27, 2009 5:20 am

"You're amazing, sweetheart. I know you'll do wonderful here." She giggled at the swooning Masane and turned once more.

Kirin dismissed herself and left up the ramp, glad to feel and return supportive pats and handshakes and words from the fans she passed. She gratefully hugged and kissed a few before she went backstage, sitting in the locker room to rest a bit and watch the next matches on the tvs back there.

"I'm tough, but I'm not what I used to be," she sighed. A weaker woman might have cried or quit, but Kirin had faced facts a long time ago, and had been losing and winning matches for even longer. You sucked it up, learned from it, and put heat on your bruises and sore muscles. She'd have some explaining about her tenderness the next day to her daughters, but for some peculiar reason, they always accepted her excuses. Though she knew she'd have to tell them some day...

"Another title would have gone right to my head anyway..." she sighed. "Girls with that much skill don't need my lessons half as bad anyway. I'm best of teaching the little ones, down here with the regulars." There was still a bit of aching sadness in the back of her heart, but she couldn't let it bother her, or it would bother everyone else too. Her age, her weight, her once lost career, her once lost husband... it was to be set aside so she could keep being the best mother and wrestler she could ever be.

"Go get 'em, girl," she said, watching the camera fade out on Masane.

Masane wins by submission

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4