by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Yesterday at 8:22 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:29 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Harrier Sat May 16, 2015 1:29 am

"Hm, I don´t know. to be honest too, I never wanted to step foot into a wrestling ring, I am just stuck here from a series of very unfortunate incidents. And I have not much fighting spirit, we just did not do this in my hanamachi, my hometown so to say. And just look at me, I am small and not aggressive by nature. If I actually resisted with considerable force, wouldn´t the brutes beat me to a pulp even more?"
Amaya replied on the generous offer of Lucy, but the tone of her voice showed that she was unsure about her own statement. Maybe it was a good idea after all?
"But on the other hand, maybe you are right? I just don´t know."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 3 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Sun May 17, 2015 9:55 am

Lucy paused, waiting as Amaya pondered her offer. It was her decision after all, and truth be told Amaya didn't strike Ms Grange as the type to really be aggressive. Which was ironic considering that was how Lucy was in the ring, relentless and in and out. It was because of her short size after all, Ms Grange had embraced it and made it her own.

It seemed that Amaya was uncertain, Lucy turned and said "Well how about this then, I'll show you moves that help get someone away from you. That way if you get accosted you can use the moves to escape and get the hell out of dodge. My old man did teach me self defence moves alongside wrestling after all." giving a friendly smile to the Maiko.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 17, 2015 10:37 am

"You know, this sounds like a really great idea! But first, we have to make you fit for action!"
The idea of getting some help in self defense was very alluring. It was tiring to be victimized all the time, and sometimes, she was put into matches she had little hope of winning, for the amusement of strange people that liked to see young girls walked over.

She would work on the feet of Lucy too, knowing that a lot of people paid them not much attention, although they were so important that they carried you all the time.
"Ok Lucy-sama, what do you say, do you want to turn around for the stomach and inner leg area? We´re gonna employ towels of course."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Lucy sighed happily as Amaya worked over her feet, those things were important after all. Like you didn't know how much, till an accident happened to you. But Ms Grange wasn't going to dwell on the negatives, everything was going quite well thus far. Amaya seemed like a nice if shy girl, the least Lucy could do was pass her a few moves to help her take care of herself. Thinking back Lucy only needed to employ that once, back in high school against a girl bigger than her. But after that she wasn't bothered by that bitch again.

"Right then let's get me turned around. Yeah let's employ some towels, I'm kinda saving those parts for the right guy if you know what I mean. A knight on a horse, ah a girl can dream." Lucy said giving a knowing wink to Amaya. For now the British girl was content to just lie back and enjoy this, that's what she had been here for after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 19, 2015 12:55 pm

"You mean a samurai on a horse, right? We´re in Japan here..."
The Japanese did playfully make a smartass comment cause the mood was good and she felt like it. A rare happening. In that spirit, she would slowly turn Lucy around and quickly put towels over her lady parts, stemming her hands in the die for a job well done for a moment before resuming her work on the arms.
"But say, how do you want to do this? There are many girls in the league that won´t bother to ask if they can touch you in your special parts..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 20, 2015 3:53 pm

"Heh, well there's that too. Whatever floats your boat as the saying goes." Lucy said, despite being in Japan for well over a year Lucy didn't know much about the culture. She did know that by and large the common citizen was quite polite, one time Lucy dropped her wallet as she ran for a bus. And a gentleman had gotten onto the bus before it took off and handed the wallet to her, you certainly wouldn't have that back in Britain. Although Ms Grange of course knew what a samurai was, she did play shogun 2 total war.

When Amaya asked her question Lucy pondered for a moment, before giving a slight shrug of the shoulders. Although she did agree with Amaya's statement of some women here in friction not asking for permission for touching the goods, hell there was even a sex champion in the AFW. Natasha something, Lucy didn't really follow that circuit though. Too busy with her own stuff.

"Well Ammy your the expert, so long as you don't cop a feel I'm fine letting you do what you think's best." giving a knowing wink to the Maiko as Lucy kicked back and relaxed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 23, 2015 2:18 pm

Ammy? Well, not too bad, she had been called worse in the past, and the customer was always king. Or queen in this case. As long as she was not Henry VIII or something like that.
"We´ll get your goods safe out of here, no worries."
She added with smile while wishing some sweat away from her face with a nearby towel. Massaging someone from head to toe was ot as easy as it looked.
"Say, you said that you and your brother were a team, but you are now on your own in friction. Why are you solo now? Show your big brother what you can do on your own or something like that?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 24, 2015 4:18 pm

"Cheers sweetheart~" Lucy purred out, making sure to keep herself awake. After all Ms Grange knew that Amaya had in the past lulled her into sleep with her skilled hands, but in a proper match the British girl knew that wouldn't beat her. Maybe several powerbombs would though, better not to think on that though. After all right now Lucy was in the company of friends.

Amaya's question made Ms Grange raise an eyebrow, and Lucy gave a small laugh. She then said "Well it's kinda yes and no. I'm in friction sure, but me and my bro made a wrestling team with another guy called John Carnaby over at Tension. We saw a diamond in the rough with him, so we formed the United Kingdom Elite with him. Quite recently there was a tag team tournament over in Tension, and we ended up getting the tag belts. Well my bro and John anyway, so you could say I'm kinda like the face of the group for friction. I ain't hiding in the shadows of them or my old man, I'm gonna try and make my own throne too."

This felt all so nice, Ms Grange had been too busy with current events. Now kicking back with a nice girl like Ammy, and just talking. That was good, of course later the British girl was going to teach Amaya some self defence moves. Just in case the future reared an ugly head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Mon May 25, 2015 4:54 am

"Oh, that sounds rough and like a lot of work. But still a little bit of poetic. You know, a young girl setting out on her own and so on. A little bit of a hero story! Or rather a heroine story!"
Amaya commented, clearly interested in the story of Lucy while she changed from the arms to the hands and then to the stomach. There had never been many men in her environment, only as customers, artists or artisans mainly. A guy that married you was just this one guy that would marry you, at least her mother and aunt had always told her that way. But neither of them probably would have guessed that Amaya would be wrestling someday...

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Lucy hadn't really considered her life at present to be something of a heroic tale, Ms Grange was someone who saw her trade as the life. And the crowd had a mixed reaction to her and her team, some viewed them as holier and richer than thou snobs. Others saw them as however as honourable people who showed respect and skill, it had gotten only worse following them winning the tension tag belts. Quite a few had called how they obtained the belts into question, they'd need to be dealt with and proven wrong of course. But that was what Mr Carnaby and Mr Knight would deal with, while Lucy concerned herself with friction.

But still, the way that Amaya described her situation and past did add a certain charm to it. Like Ms Grange was maybe a sort of heroine, the people of Britain that she met described her as such. Sometimes Lucy needed to remind herself that she was still a young woman, not be too focused on her career and embrace the chances that she had. Amaya was a good massager, Lucy lightly moaned and then happily sighed as her tummy was rubbed.

"Hmm, I'm sure when my autobiography is done. Or if they get a movie lined up they'll make it more dramatic I'll bet, I don't have a problem with it though. After all part of the wrestling life is making sure the crowd gets a good enough show, they pay to see great stuff after all. And a fair number of wrestlers have actually gone onto films and stuff, vice versa as well from what I'm told. Back in Tension I met a guy called Bryan Daniels, male model who went into wrestling. Fun world." Ms Grange liked one thing about the life she had. There was always something new, the AFW had a lot of interesting people and things going on. Even if there was a few sour apples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next