Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:33 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:29 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:26 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:22 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 4 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Harrier Thu May 28, 2015 2:06 am

"A model that volunteered to be a wrestler? Sounds strange. I thought these people took good care of their bodies and did not want to be subjected to such nasty stuffs like a *Facebuster*, *Pedigree* or people in general that like to bash your head in with this and that. I mean just look at these old guys in the *indies*. Most look like eighty while being just fifty in my opinion."
With every wrestling move, Amaya would raise her hands to make a quote gesture before she would proceed to finish her work at the body of Lucy, smiling slightly when she was done.
"Any wishes left, Lucy-sama?"

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001) - Page 4 Empty Re: Masseuse Amaya, Part II (Deus001)

Post by Deus001 Fri May 29, 2015 6:49 am

"Well hey I wouldn't count the guy out, I mean he did beat me. Even if he showboated, when I was on the indie circuit that got you the loss in a match faster than you could say ow." Lucy might have liked to add flair to her moves from time to time, but knew that wrestling wasn't a game. Despite the British schoolgirl outfit that she so commonly wore into the ring.

The British girl certainly felt more relaxed after that massage, Amaya was as good as Lucy remembered. Now it was time for Ms Grange to offer her end of the bargain, the Maiko was a nice gal. And the young woman had offered Amaya some self defence lessons, just to make sure she'd keep out of harm if it came to that.

"Well there is one thing, is there like a ring or something nearby? That way I can teach you those moves I told you about, of course I'll need to get properly dressed first." Ms Grange said as she made to grab her nearby underwear, she needed it after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat May 30, 2015 1:34 am

"So you basically met a guy that has showman skills, was a model and can use his body? Sounds more like a rendezvous than a wrestling match in my ears."
Pretty easy to imagine what kind of guy this Bryan Daniels was, and Amaya laid her head shortly to the side while she whisked away into a little daydream about a picture of a man, with a flowing mane and a chest the size of a barrel.

"....Aaahh..."
She sighed lightly in delight before she was dragged back into reality with a little confusion left in her eyes.
"Hm? Oh yes, there is a ring nearby, but it has no posts and ropes, it´s a wrestling mat basically. For a real ring, we would have to take a small walk."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 31, 2015 7:21 am

Lucy was more used to doing moves in a wrestling ring, it had been her training grounds for years. And it certainly came in handy when it came time to tour Asia's indie wrestling circuit, well somewhat as her Father believed in "Learning on the job" No finer education than the school of hard knocks as the saying went.

Ms Grange caught Amaya's little sigh and daydreaming state, a small smirk gracing her lips. But she wasn't going to comment on it, after all there was more pressing matters to attend to. Here the British girl was taking the role of a mentor of sorts, to give Amaya a few pointers in taking care of herself.

"Mat's just fine dear, it's self defence training not wrestling after all. I'll get dressed and meet you there, I'm willing to teach if your willing to learn." Lucy said as she stood up and wrapped the towels around her body, underwear held in one hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:25 am

"Oh...okey dokey!"
Amaya grinned friendly when Lucy went to dress herself. That could be good for her, at least nobody would want to roll her through the ring and do gross stuff with her. Ok, she would probably still get rolled through the ring, but it would not be yucky or something.

Armed with that thought, Amaya would put her massage stuff away and redress in her ring attire, a plain white combination of a short top and a short trouser. Luckily, she only had to slip out of her slippers and discard her little socks as she wore no shoes in the wrestling ring.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 am

Amaya wasn't going to have to wait long, Lucy always made sure to get dressed quickly. Travelling the road up and down and competing in matches in Asia's wrestling circuit taught her to be like that, sometimes she had to get into the arena and get dressed in 15 minutes!

But this was an improvised sort of thing, Ms Grange didn't have her wrestling attire with her. The iconic outfit that made her look every part like the British schoolgirl, funny enough it was actually her old school uniform. Lucy instead walked into the ring dressed in a casual sort of outfit, what she had worn prior to coming in.

It was a pair of acid washed blue jeans, black and white sneakers and a shirt. The shirt displayed her and the other two members of the UK Elite, with a union jack background behind them. They were making these things quite recently and Lucy and Ryan's right hand man John would probably wear it to the ring or something like that.

That was not on the mind of Ms Grange though, giving a nod to the Japanese girl she'd say "Right then Ammy, let's teach you a few tricks. My old man taught me self defence before he taught me wrestling." Lucy would take a few moments to do some stretching. Didn't want to pull anything or muck up that massage she just had.

"The most important thing is posture, staying as vertical as possible will ensure you've got the best chance of getting away from someone. Avoid going to the ground as much as you can. With your legs you'll want them like....this." Lucy explained. She was usually quite jovial, however this situation didn't warrant it. Ms Grange was now going to teach after all. The British girl then moved her legs so that they were diagonal from each other in a kind of martial arts stance and motioned for Amaya to do the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:36 pm

"Alright. Sounds reasonable. Pretty hard to run away or back down when you are lying on the floor, hm..."
Amaya answered after she had entered the scene again, clad in her sports outfit but still barefoot to feel as if she was already in the ring, and with not the most confident of all facial impressions. Although she found it useful to learn something like this, still, the meek little girly in her wanted to just run away screaming and hide somewhere.

And now, she was standing here and tried to do what she was told when she mirrored the move of Lucy, fully the good girl in this regard.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:47 am

"Yeah the goal when your trying to defend yourself is to not defeat your opponent, although in the case of wrestlers that's usually something that happens. My Brother and I once got set upon by a couple of gits back in Beijing, they ran off literally crying when they realised who they were dealing with. But I'm going off subject, so long as you vacate yourself from the danger near you that's all that matters. Old man's teachings." Ms Grange said, she was here to teach a friend some useful tricks. So getting off subject wasn't advised.

The British girl moved forward, taking the chance to asses Amaya's stance. Lucy looked up and down and gave a nod with a smile. "Looking good there Ammy, as I said posture's the key. Speaking of which, I move onto my next bit of advice. Assess the opponent, judge what they'll do based off their body language. If I plan to grab you with my hands then I'll have them out and not clenched in fists, and if I aim to kick you then I'd probably have one leg ahead of the other. You with me so far on this?" Lucy said. All the while the British girl would do gestures with her hands and legs to aid in the explanation, knowing was half the plan after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:17 am

"Ok, understood. Open hand, grab. Closed hand, Punch."
That sounded indeed reasonable, as most of the things that Lucy had said up until now did too. It was a stroke of luck that the young Japanese had met the British girl some time ago as it seemed. Maybe this was finally her luck returning to her after a long walk through a drought way? She had not done much up until now, but little pearls of sweat already formed on her forehead. Not from exhaustion, but from taking the information in as good as possible.
"But say, isn´t it normal that the strong leg stands more in front than the weak one?"

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:26 am

"True that can be the case, but not in my experience. But don't worry, just how a person carries themselves can tell you volumes. Old man's pearl of wisdom." Lucy said, giving a nod and smile to the Japanese girl. Perhaps Ms Grange might consider teaching others how to look after themselves, could be a nice way of making cash on the side. But Amaya was a friend, so she didn't have to pay.

Ms Grange would then take a deep breath and move close, and have her arms out with the hands open. And then suddenly she'd make to grab Amaya by the shoulders, and just hold them there. After a couple of seconds Lucy would say "Now say your aggressor grabs you here, what would you do in this instance?" her friendly smile showing Amaya that she had no intention of attacking her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next